Exa Land

Qetesh

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Qatesh
ExaLaFinal.jpg

Hello everybody!

Today I'm taking over Akoz land areas and I have therefor made an official thread for each LA

To celebrate this occation I have created three events tomorrow 1/1-07. One on each LA. They are free to enter (no registering fee) and have 200 ped in prize each.

Event times 1/1-07 :
Exa land 18:00 - 19:00
Ambu land 19:30 - 20:30
Longu land 21:00 - 22:00

There are only 40 tickets in each event so first ones to get there gets them.

I have not been playing EU for very long, but I am confident I did a good investment here. I will rely on the community in the first time, so I would very much like suggestions and tips on stuff I could do or improve.

Happy new year everybody! :beerchug:

i love exoland

Sounds like fun! :D
One little question tho: Where is the landmarker on ExaLand? :rolleyes:

EDIT : Lol.. nvm.. Found it! Bad graphic-card make my view not so far!

rules are set to most votes what exactly does that mean

That was a mistake. Unfortunately no answer from support in time, so I will go there now and try think of something. Thank you for pointing it out.

ok kewl was just kinda curiouse as i had never entered an event with that as the rule

and plz make a review of what that was like...ive logged of after 5 minutes since nothing whatsoever telling me iam actually participating in an event :S

Beside that...good luck with ur LA´s Q. Really nice areas idd :)

Congratulations to the new owner. I should have read this earlier as it is too late for me to enter the first event.

Take good care of this LA, we like it a lot.

OK. We agreed to abort this event, and I will make a new one in a week.
My opologies for wasting your time. Hope to see you on the ambu and/or longu event instead!

The new event will be next sunday at 18:00 ma time. This one is also free.

- Qetesh

Last edited:
Today I'm taking over Akoz land areas and I have therefor made an official thread for each LA

That's "taking over" as in ownership, not just management, correct? Just wanted to make sure before I update Entropia Directory's OLA info ;)

And congrats! I'll head over to the land marker to register if there's still tix available!

--Dauntain

That is correct :)

There are around 10 tickets left. I also have a few extras I can sell if needed.

I never got good loot from exa at exa land. Will loot be better this time?

you should turn that place into a young maturity maxed out with 6 spawns of noobs mobs. that would be alot better for skillers becouse of the killbonus that you get from each kill.

So, more kills = faster skills.

Small merps would be really uber for skilling purposes. no running around a few shots to kill them. and some decent items in loot. now give me 6 maxed out merp young spawns

Last edited:
Alright! I'll try to be there this weekend then! Nice LA by the way.. Was just about to register when a psycothic exa came running towards.. I took him down and:

Should have saved it for the event but, oh well..

There was a global there around 10:30 also :) while someone was in my radar range So I came here instead.

Sounds like a really nice event I will see if I can turn up sunday if there are any tickets left

Got to love the exa stalkers

As good as all tickets are now sold. There might be one or two more at the claim rod if you hurry.

I'm afraid I cannot make it to this event today. I have some RL stuff coming up. I must therefor just wish you all the best of luck and I hope for a good and fair event.

Best wishes

- Qetesh

Qetesh-

Would it be possible to up the spawn of the berys in conjunction with the exos? A nice spawn of young-old berys to go with the exos would be heaven :)

I love it just the way it is

i love exo if i want berrys go a bit north all the berrys you can handle

please leave the exo alone thats where my 200 ped a day hunt comes from please please do not change any thing

please leave the exo alone thats where my 200 ped a day hunt comes from please please do not change any thing

AMEN BROTHER :)

I love it just the way it is

i love exo if i want berrys go a bit north all the berrys you can handle

a few young/mature berys would ruin your hunts? The northern area has a bunch of big old- alpha to stalker just some that do the same dmg level as the exos would be nice. The dna is already there just bump up the spawn a bit

Back