Alpha Elite
Old Alpha Elite
Prowler Elite (Tough)
Prowler Elite (Strong)
Stalker Elite (Weak)
Stalker Elite (Massive)

Longtooth

Longtooth

The "Longtooth" exarosaur is very rarely seen on Calypso.
Scientists from Zoological Institute believe its appearance is somehow connected
with the overall life cycle of the herd.
This is as yet uncomfirmed and the Longtooth remains a fascinating mystery.

Damage Type : Impact 100%

Longtooth (Tough)
Longtooth (Extremly High)

Creatures Migration 2008

Exarosaur Elite
Alpha Elite
Old Alpha Elite
Prowler Elite
Stalker Elite

Loots

Vu 8.11

Emik S30 Unlimited
Emik S50 (L)

Goblin gloves (F/M)
Pixie harness (F/M)
Vigilante helmet (F/M)

Fap-15
Fap-28
Fap-5

Animal hide
Animal muscle oil
DNA fragment a
Exarosaur skin
Exarosaur wool
Fine hide
Paint (orange, yellow)
Soft hide
Stinktree board

Exarosaur tooth

Last edited by a moderator:
are they still dropping those unlimited emiks30? or is it just like a one time thing during events?

looted Emik S30 (L) yesterday (Exa Old) near Atlas South.

Loote Vigi Helmet (M) at near full TT from a dominant two days ago :yay: Sold immediately for 400 markup :wtg:

Where can we find high maturities?

(I went to the land 25, where there used to be Exaromania on Sunday nights but it it now full of Armax. :()

SW if Twin there are some fairly big ones mixed with Combibo

SW if Twin there are some fairly big ones mixed with Combibo

Right next to stables near Twin theres plenty of bigger maturites mixed with some faucerwix.

if Entropia had titles, I would be 'Slayer of Exarosaurs'

loots:

- paint drop information is obsolete - these days, they loot green and steel blue. haven't seen orange or yellow since vu 9.2
- hair spray drops sometimes.
- i have looted pixie footguards (m) from an exa young, though it may have happened in vu 9.2

does any 1 know if they still Drop Vigilante Helmets?

Right next to stables near Twin theres plenty of bigger maturites mixed with some faucerwix.

Walk past there in a SW direction - go over the hill and turn a bit South - there are usually large spawns containing guardians and dominants.:yay:

Thanks guys and +rep for usefull info.

looted 22 peds of animal oil and a DNA fragment a of an alpha just then, anyone know if these things are worth anything they seem a lil rare its the first time ive gotten one of a exar after killing oh i dunno.... 2 million?

Hi!

There is also Exa provider, guardians and dominants SW from East Scylla Mountains. In that direction you have to pass the mountains and cross the river. These are not mixed with other mobs. Happy hunting! :yay:

Another question:
Where can I find Exa Prowler and Stalker, except for the flight to CND?

Thanks for the info. +rep

There is exos old alpha-stalker in LA 11. there might be some argo high ones but u don't realy see them

also try tactic tuesdays u shoot thoses exos but needs ticket

later ary:nutkick:

Don't waste you time on the big ones. I have been killing them for over a year around twin and got I one gbl of 97 ped (OA). However, I was messing around Atlas Haven with a TT sword and got a 155.77 ped ESI from a mature that I killed with the TT sword. The chip sold for 1635 PED. I don't really believe that there is that much difference in the big and the small execpt durning the events. I think the more you kill, no matter the maturity, the better chance you have of getting good loot.

I can confirm pixie (M) foot...
When I saw that uber Exaro the other day... all I can say is the neighbours would have heard a few harsh words lol!

does any 1 know if they still Drop Vigilante Helmets?

Yes, I looted a male vigi helmet last night. Can't remember what maturity but it was a big exa and it was at the LA north of Palms.

There is exos old alpha-stalker in LA 11. there might be some argo high ones but u don't realy see them

also try tactic tuesdays u shoot thoses exos but needs ticket

later ary:nutkick:

the la owner seems to have lowered the maturity so you get mostly scout and gatherer argos in random spots. if its a exo la i think he should just remove the argo dna and add another exo.

That Longtooth's teeth are long

gah! no. you will atract longcat by saying that!:laugh:

we could also say longtoothes or longteethes............
um no. that just sounds wrong.

yeah go with longtooth.

I love hunting Exarosaurs, they are the best creatures to hunt for lower level players. That is my opinion at least, anyone else think so? :D

I love hunting Exarosaurs too... but in the SGA version 10 this mob drop not anymore Vigi Helmet (this armourpart was taken by Eviscerator know)... see www.entropiawiki.com! My question is if Exa drop Vigi Shin like Combibo?...:(

I love hunting Exarosaurs too... but in the SGA version 10 this mob drop not anymore Vigi Helmet (this armourpart was taken by Eviscerator know)... see www.entropiawiki.com! My question is if Exa drop Vigi Shin like Combibo?...:(

SGA doesn't appear to have changed other item loots. Exa can still drop Vigi Helmet, it's just very rare. I've never heard of Eviscerator dropping Vigi. Droka drop the Vigi Helmet SGA.

Sorry

SGA doesn't appear to have changed other item loots. Exa can still drop Vigi Helmet, it's just very rare. I've never heard of Eviscerator dropping Vigi. Droka drop the Vigi Helmet SGA.

Yes... you have right, Droka is the Mob with SGA Vigi Helmet! I'm the Foul but please don't shoot me, I give no globals...:duh:

I was confused because I hunt at Swamp Camp: Combibo, Exa and Daikiba... the SGA Vigi Shin drop forward the Combibo. I never understand why the SGA Vigi Helmet is not by Exa... and can be looted by other Mob that is to strong for many players!... :ahh:

Does anyone know where alphas and higher can be found on planet in the new VU?

Yeah, good question. Miss the old Twin herd... Found Guardians / Domi mixed with Combibos near an remote outpost. But if there's a nice herd close to a TP that would be great.
Loot so far: Pixi parts (incl. feet), Emik S30(L) DNA A and lots of hides, oils and basic leather extractors. At least for me they drop much more hides than pre V10. Scince I craft generic leather texture a lot, it's my main leather source.

My loots: FAP-5, FAP-10, FAP-18, FAP-28, Goblin Gloves, Pixie Harness, Pixie Feet, Pixie Face Guard, TONS of oils, TONS of hides, Wood And the list goes on.

Status
Back