Exco stalker land

Nostrop

Guardian
Society
Riga Team
To all those people who think that Exco dominants are too weak for them and who are sick of killing small mobs but really love hunting Excorosaurs. We are proud to announce that from now you have a chance to fight Excorosaur stalkers on Outback Land 23

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

There are 3 DNAs with maxed spawn and maturity.

5% tax.

Shopkeeper with ammo and amps.

Really nice mountain view in western part:)

All comments and suggestions are welcome.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I would sugest correcting the name "Excorosaurs" :)

Good luck with your land

bump

wow thats pretty nice, no more wasting ammo on formidons!

Niceeee!!! Now we dont have to go to space or have to kill formidons to waste some exo stalkers. Good going :thumbup:

Some hp/dmg stats would be cool :cool:

I will try to discover later, but from what I remeber HP is aroundd 300-400. Reagrdless damage - very hard to say in fact. Stalker mostly hits me for 20-30. But I have many Ks in evade skills, high agility and stuff. So I believe someone who don`t have uber evade skills may get quite different results.

Perhaps someone who will hunt there may post his expirience.

Nice to have two exo lands next to each other, old-doms in the one to the east and stalkers in the one to the west.

Also nice mining ther!
Yesterdays Hof made by Nora Bumbiere 1318 iron is found in this land.
So grab some bombs/probes with u when hunting ther.

Nice! I shall pop in sometime...

Konve said:
Some hp/dmg stats would be cool :cool:

They're comfortably opalo fodder.

That is super! I'll go and check it out very soon!

i think a little bigger density would be great

sounds good, have been looking for a good spot for exar stalkers, I'll check it out later :)

Gem

I stopped by this new area for a while yesterday. It's a nice area. I never had to go far to find exos to shoot. The loots sucked for me, but that doesn't have anything to do with the land area. The last couple days have been dismal for me everywhere. LOL All in all I had a good time with the big exos. Thanks for another good low to mid level hunting ground.

So how it`s going guys? How`s spawn? Maturity?:)
Perhaps someone can enlighten us what minerals are found in that place?

Is it allowed to tame on your land?
or is it only for hunters ?

I wandered down to Exa Stalker land and after 6k ammo and many dead stalker/prowler exas I was near 80% down.

Perhaps I should have stopped earlier who knows ... hunting was very bad.

I went back to Eudoria and within 5minutes and less than a dozen Bery kills I got back more than my Exa trip in total.

Sorry - won't be going there again.

Sure you can tame.
Gotham - sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. It is life.

Finally an Exarosaur Stalker land! I've had to vist CND everytime I wanted to blast some stalkers, so I'm thrilled. :D

Too bad there are only Exarosaur areas around New Oxford now, I'd like to see some high maturity Daikibas as well, like dominants or guardians (can't handle prowlers yet myself).

Off to score a HOF on your land then. ;)

Added 1 more DNA. Max spawn/maturity ofcourse:)
Enjoy!

We are planning to place a shopkeeper there. And fill it with ammo. As I understand mostly it should be medium LWT ammo. What I would like to know from people who hunt there - how big stacks you want? 50 ped/100 ped/ more? Less?

Please let me know so we can make your hunting session as good as possible:)

Last edited:
Usually i buy 100ped med cell when going out with opalo+a103

btw i really like your land :)

Is there any competition runnin?

Kyl

Shopkeeper

I think that if you offer a mixed amount it would be good. I know most of you guys think that going out with less than 50 to 100 ped of ammo is crazy but then again I am a :dunce: . My best hunts have been made on about 2k ammo but still no globals. Since I am a low level depositer (about $10 per month) I rarely have much more than 30 ped or so to use. Maybe think about adding some 25 ped ammo groups to a shop as well as 50 and 100.

just my :twocents:

nice LA this one......

exa stalkers are nice n easy to hunt.....went there the other day

just one thing i have to rant about.....COULD THEY PLEASE STOP DROPPING PIXIE HARNESSES..........i know u cant do anything about it but....it was really sick...every time i looted something i was soooo dissapointed to just see pixie harnessess in the loot window(i was hoping for the vigi helmet)....i know this sounds extreme but i would like no loot better than getting a pixie harness.....i looted 15 pixie harnesses...all high dmg...in 100 peds of ammo....no global....overall the hunt was good with around 70% return...but when u hunt a exa stalker u dont expect it to drop the same thing that a young drops...u know what i mean.
kudos for the nice LA though....as Arnie said..."ILL BE BACK".

Had a lot of fun here, the lower maturity one next to it, and Akoz's Opalo-Land. Decided to go on an Amathera-Exarosaur Tour. All in all down about 300 peds hunting, but made about 150 mining while travelling between locales lol. Such is life, had a few hours fun anyway and will be back when my Ore/Enmatter auctions end! :laugh:

:handgun:

Nostrop said:
We are planning to place a shopkeeper there. And fill it with ammo. As I understand mostly it should be medium LWT ammo. What I would like to know from people who hunt there - how big stacks you want? 50 ped/100 ped/ more? Less?

Please let me know so we can make your hunting session as good as possible:)

hey there.
i dont think its needed to add a shop for ammo on a land, where mostly opalo owners hunt. when the amp is broken you gotta return to town anyways, so you can bring ammo too.

Shopkeeper added. Ammo in different stacks, several A103s.

Good luck.

I know I wont be using the shopkeeper, unless the amps are really cheap and I wanna treat someone with one :dunce:

Anyhow, make MA put a TT there, so people can sell the pesky pixie harnesses, because they're usually the reason I can't burn all my ammo -> over weight :eek:

You cant just drop the pixies on the ground? if overweight?

Nice land...

Nice land there Nostrop, you and HunterZ did a good work with it! :)

Been there for 3 or 4 Opalo+a104 runs (5.7k ammo each run) and did pretty well, but only a small 59 global :)

Will be back soon, but in the meanwhile why don't you guys think of some kind of n00b comps to be run there?! ;D

Keep it up! :thumbup:
P. :smoke:

P.S.: Wiki is correct on the HPs of Prowlers and Stalkers (200 and 220), but not on the damage... will test and update it when I've got some time :D

so you are the creator of that land?!?!? great job! i hunt there very often. i have made A LOT of globals there (no HOF's yet :( ) however i have looted 3 vigi helmets (all female of course!) and have looted more pixie and goblin crap than i can sell lol! i really like this land! the only suggestions i have is: add some bombs/probes to the shop and up the density. i also have some EXO DNA if it will help you up the density and will sell it just above TT only to you for this land. contact me in game (sempul) on yahoo (sempul) or email (sempul@hotmail.com)!

Bombs can be done, np. Density... 3DNAs not eonugh for you guys?:)
I wil see what can we do about that. Remeber that if poeple hunt in one part of land after some time most mobs spawn on the other side - maybe that issue is actual sometimes.

Back