Exo ATH

a oldie but a goody ;)

big congrats!

I do find items more appealing in my loots then big amount of peds!

:wtg: :yay: :wtg:

Yes, i would change the big hofs, to getting some nice items any day! easy for me to say, i never het big hofs! :)

Hehe, nice one!

Lol, ranged critical hit skill experience?

AkA Inflict ranged dammage :)

MindArk changed the name to "better reflect what the skill actually does".

:scratch2: :rolleyes: :rofl:

A personal vendetta? :laugh:

j/k, i just found this funny

Yes, she always this mean to me! :cry:

Nah, we go way back. Old soc mates and all, back in the days when we both were noobs. She more than me tho! :whistle:

Yes, she always this mean to me! :cry:

Nah, we go way back. Old soc mates and all, back in the days when we both were noobs. She more than me tho! :whistle:

Pfff... was that why you were always blaming your "modem" for not keeping up with my awsome skillz? :kos: You somehow managed to get ahead though, but Im sure thats a bug. :silly2:

Last edited:
Pfff... was that why you were always blaming your "modem" for not keeping up with my awsome skillz? :kos: You somehow managed to get ahead though, but Im sure thats a bug. :silly2:

:rofl: dammit, busted! :ahh: ;)

All this time I actually had an ATH in my past? Then what have I been whining about? :scratch2:

Screen captured 29th feb 2004, 23:43:22, for those interested.
(This isnt a way to get some silly fame, I just wanted to share. It is however a perfectly legit ATH. :kos:)

LMAO -- check out that amazing loot window!

LMAO -- check out that amazing loot window!

This one and the ones on blogtropia determined me to start the lootwindow thread :)

:laugh:

That's an AWESOME screeny !!

I'm noob, so I wasn't even thinking of any mmorpg when you got that!!

So awesome to see items .. I'm sure all you old schoolers miss 'em !

Gratz .. 3 years later :laugh:

Big gratz to this great ATH ...

I've just got to say that it makes me not wanna go hunting anymore ... Throughout the past 4 weeks I must have gotten 100+ globals and not one (I repeat, not one) item in any of those globals with an item worth more then tt+10 (Esi's and crappy L-items excluded) ...

I mean, even if you camp a mob these days the chance to loot an adj. imp. or even mod. item are ZERO ... Not 0.0000001, they are ZERO, seriously I'd kill for a loot window with a decent item for a change making me go w00000000t !!!!

Really really sad now having seen how great EU must have been long before my time !

ILW

But its a nice time now to count how much mobs or bots you can get in a row with "no loot"..

my personal record is 18 drones in a row without any loot / 13 argonauts in a row without any loot... ok some ambulimax with realy 1 pec of animal oil and 1 ammo of blp...

go on MA you are on the right way, we need much more players and less stuff in loot, btw who needs any loot ? its funny enough to hunt only.... so i hope a vigilante armor will cost 20k in a year...so i got a chance to have some "uber" stuff too :)

that suxx.

Omg lmfao! I cannot believe how far Entropia universe has came, thats awesome.

hehehehe that is funny :) 117ped that must be ages ago :p anyways grats :lolup:

Im afraid I cant remember for sure. Probability says that it was a 100.

very nice :)
what weapon is it btw?

Gratz :)
Luri

congratz

congratz keep on killin

Let me hop in my time machine and gratz ya! ;)
:revive:

All this time I actually had an ATH in my past? Then what have I been whining about? :scratch2:

Screen captured 29th feb 2004, 23:43:22, for those interested.
(This isnt a way to get some silly fame, I just wanted to share. It is however a perfectly legit ATH. :kos:)

well time for me and add old ambu ath to here too :D

My gratz
So that means that I still can get a ATH if MA loot servers resets one of this days due to a bug :bull:

gratz on an amazing exo loot :wtg:

Trying to get Exarosaurus-ATH in these days ... hmm.. must be hard :laugh:

gratz man!! buy 1 probel it was a long time a go!!!!!!!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back