Suggestion: expanded functionality of friend list, also add an enemy list

Is having expanded functionality of friend list, and an enemy list what you like to see in EU?

• Yes

• No

• Slightly Agree

• Slightly Disagree

• Neutral - Have other opinions

Results are only viewable after voting.

SnowingMoon

Guardian
Rebecca Snow Taylor
so i have many friends on my list, but some of them are mostly for trading, there are also inactive players, and sometimes the people i want to see on my flist i want them to be prioritzed. So my suggestion is adding seperators on the flist, i can have close friends aka besties,:laugh:, people i am focused on, inactive friends, e.t.c. Also give us the option to add banners and customise our close friends with personalized gifs and icons, not only on flist, but when we hunt and team together with funny mini avvies or gifs beside their name when we meet each other. :ROFLMAO:

Also an enemy list will be nice. Same thing about having different categories, just normal enemies, sworn enemies, your biggest nemesis, e.t.c To prevent misuse, people can only be enemied or after paying peds to put them on enemy list. Maybe in the future you can track your enemy down through player auctioned info, hire killers and so on and forth

Started off an ok suggestion but then it just got weird lol.

You can sort your friends list for various professions etc. by Renamimg them with a prefix as it is alphabetical/chronologically sorted.
For Enemies.. there is the ignore list or you can rename your Frienemies with a prefix accordingly.

sorry i posted in the wrong subsection :( wanted to post in the suggestions forum..

I have talked about the friend list with buddies before where you can select whether you are incognito to the universe but online to your soc or select group.
That I think would be favoured more for the pvpers too

I won't shoot down your idea , but I do think we have options for this already with the ability to rename people in your list.

Being its a friendslist , maybe Frienemies would be a suitable sub category.

I really like the bounty contract idea!

It's an easy revenue stream for MindArk to take a fee from and a pretty good way to make PVP more engaged (yes, I know it's all buggy).

Imagine the bounty rises for each day it goes unclaimed (coming out of the contract fee algorithm) or for each PVP kill the player accumulates... someone could have a HOF size reward on their head if they rarely venture into PVP zones but had an initial bounty placed on them.

Would be fun!

Instead of this idea I would rather the ability to rename anybody, not just people on my FL.

I believe you can edit the list names so you could add suffixes or prefixes to the avatars listed there. Mr. Bob, the Crafter, etc.

"Enemy" is a bad word for a game..
i prefer "Annoying" that is "assholes"...
my ignore button works perfectly for that purpose :)

Back