Experiment on Fouls & Exarosaurs

Society
Classified
Jade Jade Draconis
This log will be specificaly for Exarosaurs and Fouls. These two mobs have some really great mu stuff which are primarily tier comps and blazars. I will be using the following setup:-

Weapon:- TT pistol+ Zinkadus (65% eff)
Fap: N/A
Armor: N/A

My main goal is to test the actual drop rate of blazar frags and also to see how much mu i can pull off the fouls.

Will update this log every weekend since a daily update would be too tedious.

Planning on doing similar runs on diff mobs every month to test some more drop rates.

PS: Props to Pmaniac. Been meaning to do this for a long time, ur post yesterday just motivated me.:dance:

70% of foul loot has nice MU.

TP chip 2 (L)
Foul Bones /Hide
Paint
Tier 2 comp
and so on...

From the post yesterday, I decided to do Barbarella + Zinkadus on Combibo Olds (no armor). Had pretty decent return and its relaxing knowing I don't have to worry about big losses haha.

The one issue I have with this is the TT change to the Zinkadus makes it so aggravating to use, only 1500ish uses per repair. With the Barbarella, that means I can cycle all of 40 PED before I have to repair. I am SO pissed that MindArk changed these items AFTER I bought the shop pack. And using a portable repair unit completely ruins the point of "small hunting".

From the post yesterday, I decided to do Barbarella + Zinkadus on Combibo Olds (no armor). Had pretty decent return and its relaxing knowing I don't have to worry about big losses haha.

The one issue I have with this is the TT change to the Zinkadus makes it so aggravating to use, only 1500ish uses per repair. With the Barbarella, that means I can cycle all of 40 PED before I have to repair. I am SO pissed that MindArk changed these items AFTER I bought the shop pack. And using a portable repair unit completely ruins the point of "small hunting".

Yes agreed. Although i dnt think ill be doing combibos anytime soon. The portable repair kit i have i got for tt price so im still okay.

Good luck guys, it will be very interesting to see and compare our results on different hunting/looter level with slightly different setups.

too bad the ol kong gun still isn't on the webshop... Neverdie logged in to forum a few weeks back, maybe you can talk him in to putting it back up there... Same stats as Barbella, but higher TT value (they didn't nerf it like they did the Barbie gun)

Okay my first run today.

Duration: 2 hours 10 mins.
Creature: Foul
Cost: 10 ped adj bukin + 4 repair on zinkadus = 2.28 ped repairs= 12.28 ped on weapon. 115 ped ammo
Loot:
65 ped shrap
24 t2 comps= 3.36 ped (176% mu =5.91 ped)
foul skin = 60 pec (130% mu)= 90 pec ish)
paint can purple =1.50 ped (110% mu = 1.65 ped)
animal eye oil 30 ped (not considerin mu as i trade this for shrap always)

Total tt return=99 ped
Total spent on hunt =127.28
TT return 77%

Summary:- I tried the pitol + zinkadus and it felt a lot better, however since i had already spent 10 ped on the bukins i thought might as well finish with it.

Will do next run on exarosaur tomorrow with tt pistol and log it.

Open to any suggestions /opinions. Im doing this just for fun ;) .

Last edited:
small advice, dont include markup on your returns, or do it separate.

Creature: Exarosaur
Cost: Corrosive chip 2 6 ped + amp lvl 1 1 ped (both got at tt value) + 48 ped amo
Loot:
30 ped shrap
145 blazar
46 pec inferior cloth extractor
30 pec exa skin
8.25 ped muscle oil
1 ped diluted sweat
4 ped animal hide
1.26 ped t2 component

Total TT out= 55 ped
Total TT in =44.51 ped

Return tt 80%

Went with mf this time since i got them for tt value. not a bad hunt tbh 150 blazar droped from 50 ped hunt, wouldve expected maybe a bit more but also something to consider i was hunting in a taxed land because the exarosaur near north camp are always crowded and the ones outside fort lahar are mixed with combibo. Since im not using any armor or fap is a problem when random combibo is onto u.

Will return to fouls with this same set up since its more eco and has a good feel.

Back