Explain me this please :)

The Rising Star

Provider
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Saibex
I have 10 dead Merps which i have killed lying all around me. I wait till they all dead before i loot them one by one.

I literally just click one after the other to collect loot as they are all already dead. 8 in a row give me no loot, while only the last two gives a little. What does this mean ?

Does it mean that my avatar was not meant to loot anything for the next 8 mob i was going to kill (8 in a row gives me no loot)

Does it mean that my avatar was not meant to loot anything for those first two seconds in which i clicked on the 8 no looters in a row?

Or does it mean there was no loot on that grid for those two seconds ?

Any idea's ? cause this is not the first time this has happened like this :(

It just means that merps often have no loot.

Its a mission mob simple as that.

MAny ways to say how it works but a quck break down is this..

If you kill 100 mission mobs you would expect to get 80 to 90% return (the 100 is just a nice round number to avg loot takes much much more) so from the start 10 to 20 will be no looters. Being they are a mission mob the avg amount that will be no looters will be 50%. Soooooo this gives 50 to 60 will be no looters. the return avg will come back in those 40 to 50% that may contain loot. Not sure what percentage of the actual loots will be the fag mints (aka Icon for a no loot mob)

so look to over time having that roughly 30% of mobs containing functioning loot to avg out a return of 80 to 90% tt value spent to get them.

If you hunt non mission mobs that perentage of looting mobs goes higher making it seem like you get more back but its an illusion you will still mainly get 80 to 90% back in tt value over time.

MAny ways to say how it works but a quck break down is this..

If you kill 100 mission mobs you would expect to get 80 to 90% return (the 100 is just a nice round number to avg loot takes much much more) so from the start 10 to 20 will be no looters. Being they are a mission mob the avg amount that will be no looters will be 50%. Soooooo this gives 50 to 60 will be no looters. the return avg will come back in those 40 to 50% that may contain loot. Not sure what percentage of the actual loots will be the fag mints (aka Icon for a no loot mob)

so look to over time having that roughly 30% of mobs containing functioning loot to avg out a return of 80 to 90% tt value spent to get them.

If you hunt non mission mobs that perentage of looting mobs goes higher making it seem like you get more back but its an illusion you will still mainly get 80 to 90% back in tt value over time.

Uh oh. Didn't SDS say that every mob will be a mission mob eventually?!?!?

I have noticed the same, on atrox.

What made it all even more interesting, was when o had 3 globals in 2 second doing this.... I do believe that the second u loot a mob has a big meaning... No bloody idea how it works. If i get a no looter, i wait 5-10 second with looting the rest :)

:tapfinger every mob will be a mission mob on calypso so this can not be true. It still stands on the long run you get 90% TT return and it doesn't matter if you have a mission or not. However on mobs which have 40 hp that can easily incluse 10 no looters in a row. If one of those loots 5 ped then many can carry no loot.

For the most of us this is very common feature, for years and years...
you can shoot up to 10 troxes and loot nothing , you can shoot over 1000 merps without a tiny global. you can drop over 200 probes and get nothing...
MU of the usual loot is a joke.
Why do you think everyone keeps deposite and telling each other fairy tales about some day they will get some back in form of items or uber hof.
If you have some peds left, I'll say take them out asap or swunt punies outside PA with the rest of us.
Dont sweat at Nea, it isnt safe anymore.

merps have low HP, so they happen to have more "no loots".
waiting won't help I think

Ive noticed that if u kill the small critters to close in time the amount of no looters are way more

After the switch to vu 10 i saw a big difference doing this , I think the Loot pogram now dont have the ability anymore to have multiple mobs lying dead around u

And the main point as Risisng star mentioned ,
If u loot them all when they are laid in heaps around u , they always give more no looters , sad but true, i totaly stopped doing this , sadly ,as its fun doing it , wading thru dead mobs with a smoking gun and a big grin in your face :dunce:

It means deposit more.........well at least that is how I always took crappy loot.

On a serious note it could be that you are looting a bunch of mobs when your avatar and/or system is in a down cycle. More hits to the server when in a down cycle would IMHO equal more no loots the exact opposite can happen albeit more rare than the down cycle. Its how MA makes their "chunk o change" best just to be aware that it happens and try to navigate your way through the cycles if that is even possible.

It means deposit more.........well at least that is how I always took crappy loot.

On a serious note it could be that you are looting a bunch of mobs when your avatar and/or system is in a down cycle. More hits to the server when in a down cycle would IMHO equal more no loots the exact opposite can happen albeit more rare than the down cycle. Its how MA makes their "chunk o change" best just to be aware that it happens and try to navigate your way through the cycles if that is even possible.

What he said

Uh oh. Didn't SDS say that every mob will be a mission mob eventually?!?!?

Pioneer stated that the mission and loot systems were not connected in any way and I do not really see a reason to doubt that.

I have 10 dead Merps which i have killed lying all around me. I wait till they all dead before i loot them one by one.

I literally just click one after the other to collect loot as they are all already dead. 8 in a row give me no loot, while only the last two gives a little. What does this mean ?

Does it mean that my avatar was not meant to loot anything for the next 8 mob i was going to kill (8 in a row gives me no loot)

Does it mean that my avatar was not meant to loot anything for those first two seconds in which i clicked on the 8 no looters in a row?

Or does it mean there was no loot on that grid for those two seconds ?

Any idea's ? cause this is not the first time this has happened like this :(

You are starting to see things m8...

All the high end players are right, get your skills as high as you can as quickly as you can, also know the DIFFERENCES between you tools, they all have ratings, those ratings are amazingly accurate.

"Navigate your way through the cycles"- Ye its possible. But really it does not matter. If you play by the rules of the game you will have a much better experience overall. I have been having one crummy time due to my brain's habit of over thinking the obvious. Just look at what is in front of you, the answer is there.

8 merps in a row with no loot, no matter when you click them, isn't really that uncommon :laugh:

Back