News: Extended Server Downtime for Maintenance

Nice ? thanks for the heads-up berth

it's all good dont panic :scared:

we see some progress tho :dunno:

"at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a brief maintenance. We estimate a downtime of 30 minutes. This downtime is a maintenance window only. For details on UTC time please ..."

"at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for an extended maintenance. We estimate a downtime of 2 hours. This downtime is a maintenance window only. For details on UTC time ..."

"Today's maintenance on the Entropia Universe servers is taking longer than expected.
The servers will be made available as soon as possible."

:tux::naughty:

They are still calling them "servers", so I'm not worried.

The day they change "servers" into "server" or something else, that's when I'll worry

smooth as always. hamsters refused to eat until yog compensations are paid out

I Have No Idea Why Need Of "Server Downtime For Maintenance" Anyways (I Bet They Don't Even Have Proper Answers For That) ?

Why Is Always On "Tuesday" ?

Why From 30min Before Now 2 Hours (Are You Secretly Implanted Something I Don't Know About) ?

Why Sometime 08:00 And Sometime 09:00 ?

Why Always / Mostly Failed To Open The Server Due To Unexpected Thing That Happen During Maintenance ?

And Please MindArk , I Beg Of You , Don't Do "Unexpected Server Downtime For Maintenance" Without Notified All Players Before The Following Date !

Back