Info: F macro or Bot .. is it allowed in any circumstance?....

If a bot withdraws money from the game MA is losing money with them... definitly not winning.
WRONG
this shows you never readf HOW the balacne account of MA works.

MA SELL PED
MA Books 70% of ped sale as "seniorage profit"
MA Books 30% of PED sold as "Liability VS Players"

this is not done without an historical evidence that 70% of the money REMAIN IN GAME (READ WELL NOT IS LOST, REMAIN IN GAME)
and that 30% of PED are withdrawn

if you look at the available annual reports (but why loosing time to reqad boring numbers when we can just make weird statements?

the TOTAL RESERVES are GROWING.... that means that players withdraw LESS than expected and less than is secured for their withdraw

The real point is
AFTER SOMEONE PURCHASED PED, Ma does not care at all if you win, loose, gamble, amp in closed areas with L13.. what is MU of sweat and what is MU of anything.
MA cares that there is commerce (Auction fees)
MA cares of other planet auction delivery (2...6 ped)
MA cares that people shot as much as they can ... becauwse WHO SHOTS LOSES MONEY

stop this witchunt for "Botter". whoshots AFK PAY 2% costant to the game
if you shot with a tt pistol and xxx shots with a modnano he shot 4810 ped per hour more than you..... and he loose his 2% to the game JUST LIKE YOU (OR ME ) do.

Hunters loose on TT. fact.
so the more you shot the more you loose.. and hope to get some MU to sell and transfer the loss to some one else.

and nothing personal, but this point is so EVIDENT with an engine that reward for each monster LESS THAN COST TO KILL
that is an offense to intelligence to go on with any reasoning.

People lament "i loose shooting"
NOW IMAGINE that its not you but an autorepeat feaature of your keyboard.

at that point demential conspiracy theory digs in and say "who does not press byu hand but let computer press F makes money hunting and i loose doing the same by hand"....
do all posters realize that there is a conspiracy theory and a faulty logic in who claims that a botter make money shooting ?

pressing F with autorepeat, with software, with a finger bears the same effect... an electric signal goes to the computer and a packet is sent to the game
i can assure that there is no way to "packet" game... because the data are on server and not on client so "packt hack" is not working here.
for this reason i can not use TT pistol but packet a mod nano attack into game.
that would be BAD...F mashing is paying for server hamsters

(if you dont believe me just read Yazuki thread... and see if he pretends to have collected more ped than he shot, or ask ANY "uber", "pe printing weapn users" and more.... NO ONE pretend to gain on TT... all talk about MU extraction.

WRONG

MA SELL PED

this is not done without an historical evidence that 70% of the money REMAIN IN GAME (READ WELL NOT IS LOST, REMAIN IN GAME)

if you look at the available annual reports (but why loosing time to reqad boring numbers when we can just make weird statements?

the TOTAL RESERVES are GROWING.... that means that players withdraw LESS than expected and less than is secured for their withdraw

The real point is
AFTER SOMEONE PURCHASED PED, Ma does not care at all if you win, loose, gamble, amp in closed areas with L13.. what is MU of sweat and what is MU of anything.
MA cares that people shot as much as they can ... becauwse WHO SHOTS LOSES MONEY

if you shot with a tt pistol and xxx shots with a modnano he shot 4810 ped per hour more than you..... and he loose his 2% to the game JUST LIKE YOU (OR ME ) do.

so the more you shot the more you loose.. and hope to get some MU to sell and transfer the loss to some one else.

and nothing personal, but this point is so EVIDENT with an engine that reward for each monster LESS THAN COST TO KILL

at that point demential conspiracy theory digs in and say "who does not press byu hand but let computer press F makes money hunting and i loose doing the same by hand"....
do all posters realize that there is a conspiracy theory and a faulty logic in who claims that a botter make money shooting ?

pressing F with autorepeat, with software, with a finger bears the same effect... an electric signal goes to the computer and a packet is sent to the game
i can assure that there is no way to "packet" game... because the data are on server and not on client so "packt hack" is not working here.

(if you dont believe me just read Yazuki thread... and see if he pretends to have collected more ped than he shot, or ask ANY "uber", "pe printing weapn users" and more.... NO ONE pretend to gain on TT... all talk about MU extraction.
Problem is that botting deteriorates MU way faster since ppl are hunting for so long every day. This hurts everybody that is playing actively and their MU is lower than it should be if botting was not allowed. The botting also leads to oversupply, further decreasing the amount of MU that the item has. The bots hunting a mob until the MU goes to shit then repeating is hurting the game. The EU economy is at the worst state its been in for a long time as there is barely any MU besides the rare drops that are wave-locked and all the weapons are severely overpriced because they are being bought by botters most of the time rather than actual active players.

If a bot withdraws money from the game MA is losing money with them... definitly not winning.

Deposits go in

Rake and withdraws come out.

Thats how it works.

If you fight those, the rest won´t dare to cheat. There is no reward for it anymore if you can´t withdraw.
That’s not right.
Everyone will lose TT in the log run. Always. That’s why this game isn’t gambling, because you will always lose TT. You can close the gap with higher looter and eff stuff, but you’ll always lose.. Bot or non bot it doesn’t matter. MA will always make money from that TT…

bots or players can make ped by MU. Which has zero impact on MA only players. So players pay for withdrawals not Ma

MA is the house they always win

WRONG

MA SELL PED

The real point is

Just because someone's behavior results in more profit for MA doesn't mean it's good for the game as far as players are concerned.

To both marco and tina.

I was not talking about winning on tt returns. That´s just deflecting what the posts after yours already cleared.

We all know MA wins on tt. If some players are using bots to achieve a playstyle that rewards them enough MU to constantly withdraw money from the game. Thats is good somehow?? Ok...

Aside from good and valid points in the thread regarding TT return always being taxed on one side and inhuman up-hours resulting in unfair ammounts sellable goods and rare finds on the the other...

While this universe is alternative avatar ridden beyond any intention, you know an automized avatar when you see it. The real loss is in prestige. That person who just stole a third or fourth or fifth kill from you while not responding to chat or personal message will sink to the deepest tarpit of your esteem and that will make ripples upon the water of trade and cooperation. Suddenly this lvl 609 evader person is not worth admiring in your eyes anymore and you will feel reluctant to engage with them in any context in the future, because not only did they f**k your hunting up but they are evidently trying to play an entirely different game within the very same universe as you.

Having vented that; As long as it is made possible by the simplicity of the ("not a-") game to macro FFFFFFFFFFFFFF I won't hold it to hard against anyone who keeps an eye on what their damn avatar is up to so as to not hurt anyone elses experience and returns. Yes, I have tried it myself in secluded areas but found the janky innefficency of it all to my disliking as well as feeling as if I am only cheating myself out of all my previous legitimate achivements.

Therefore my stance is that there are only two ways to resolve this problem out of which I favor one. Either officially make hunting an automated proccess equal to crafting (mining too if that's what you're into >;X) or start introducing new mechanics to mobs to demand more attention from the hunter. The latter soloution has been hinted at in UE5 development!

Apologies for the wall of text. I will end it with wishing for for everyone to stay classy as to enjoy the respect of others as well as yourself.

so the problem is the oversupply of stackables....
i dont want to argue that now TTfood became nanofood at 101%
that most of players use wring assumptions and wrong setup strategies
that maybe i play a different game but i see muin more things i hunt
(look at 190% of Output comps)

problem is that loot is under ammo and most player want someone to blame.
today is "bots"
tomorrow is miers or crafters, then it is mayhem that make me loose or shared loot that see item always on someone else and so on

if MU is low, as an example, i avoid hunting that kind of monster... i kill kerberos and argonauts just if i need muscle and eye oil
because are easy to give what i need. i kill rex for outputs, or calamus for thyroid and daikiba for their nice skin to craft boosted curtains

please if any "botter" reads, go to rextelum and in LA3 ffalxanguius and manufacture 1m outputs component...we need them......
or go proud carpal tunnel disease lovers, and kill with the left hand index on the F

whiners need love too!!

Just add unkillable passive mobs spawning in private instances. Any shot fired on them is lost ped.

Or how about adding more lootable pvp zones close to popular areas. Let the players police botters on their own.
Because aside from automation there are a lot of people who like to play this game casual, just pressing F, maybe occasionally noticing to heal, while watching tv or whatever. If you made this game only hardcore it would die.

Deposits go in

Rake and withdraws come out.

Thats how it works.

If you fight those, the rest won´t dare to cheat. There is no reward for it anymore if you can´t withdraw.
Mindark and pp only makes money from turnover. Withdraws and deposits are not in the equation.

Mindark and pp only makes money from turnover. Withdraws and deposits are not in the equation.
Just because someone's behavior results in more profit for MA doesn't mean it's good for the game as far as players are concerned.

I mean i honestly consider you smart enough to understand the message. If you get stuck in the wording.. ok.

Without deposits there is no turnover. Without turnover there is no rake to be charged by MA.

Or please elaborate how is it possible for the game to have turnover without deposits. Not play as non depositor. How does MA do it?? Asking for a friend...

Anyways thats beside the point of the thread.

Ill stick to what I said...
Game security in RCE 101: Start at the top. Check cheats withdrawals like every other "house" does.

Human nature takes care of the rest.

Or just allow it to everyone and be done with it. Say until UE5 all botting goes. After that no more!

It would be much better than this half lie we live in where some reap the rewards and many who play by the rules to get shafted.

Poker analogy: Plays in a site that says does not allow HUDs or RTE. Follows the rules, gets shafted. Goes on twitch and pro sponsored player is using HUD and RTE solvers while streaming. Yeah same guy who wins 3 or 4 tournaments everyday... Thats kinda where we are at in Entropia.

Back