F.O.M.A. Dome 13 Mining Madness Extravaganza! 1750PEDs to be WON!!

Updated! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

~Danimal

Now this was a good run :) A makeup run for sure...

what the hell was up with GANGANITE though, damn thing was overflowing :( The mu sucks.

Gz Div, i rest my case, lol

Next time i go for hier amps:), lvl5 on all event so far...
Btw Div, my hofs was on other Domes:), if i maid you nervous:)

Updated! Competition ends tonight! 23:59:00 do not forget no more screen shot entries will be accepted after this cut-off time! :) Good luck to everyone!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

~Danimal

Next time i go for hier amps:), lvl5 on all event so far...
Btw Div, my hofs was on other Domes:), if i maid you nervous:)

Gz on the hof's buddy, somehow i missed them. I am glad i did tho, cause they would have got me nervous i guess.. ^^

Seems u have already upgraded to lvl 7's ;)

Go go go!!! You can still beat me easy :)

PS : I aim to complete the 50 so i will be back a bit later today. ^^ Good Luck everyone

update..

No Div, still only lvl5, tried some 7, but was just making a bigger hole in my pedcard,lol.
I think i had 7 or 8 Large with 48 to 49.80 peds today,lol..

Btw, great Dome Danimal, even if i'm a little tired of it now:)

Well, its going to be tight.., but i feel i'm beaten:)
Gl, all anyway:)

No Div, still only lvl5, tried some 7, but was just making a bigger hole in my pedcard,lol.
I think i had 7 or 8 Large with 48 to 49.80 peds today,lol..

Btw, great Dome Danimal, even if i'm a little tired of it now:)

Well, its going to be tight.., but i feel i'm beaten:)
Gl, all anyway:)

Damn it!! You just cant let me stay away from FOMA , can ya? :(

Oh well, back to the grind.. :eek::eek:

Updated!!

~Danimal

Updated! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

~Danimal

Finally : Finished my target 50 globals. I am DONE

Not even gonna bother posting my last single global fyi. It was a fun event though!

Congratulations to the winners of this event for Dome 13!! Payout time is expected to be at around 19:00:00 MA time at for Ithica near Teleportal! The final standings are:

1 -- Divinity Deth Undefined (51pts)
2 -- Saiber Saib Kills (47pts)
3 -- Torene Tor Alaranth (26pts)

Stay tuned for another fun filled event in the next few days!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

P.S. If you should have any difficulties please PM me the possible time that you would be online to meet up with me.

~Danimal

Vote Of Thanks!!

Firstly, I would like to thank the organiser ( Danimal) for the creation and execution of a wonderful event.

Secondly, I would like to thank both Saib and Torene for the competition they offered. Saib actually got me worried on the final day and made me sweat it till the 24th hour. Well done m8!

Thank you for the event , looking forward to the next one.

Great event Danimal:)

Very fun, Big gz to Div.

And a +rep to Danimal for quick updates:)

Thanks!!!

Will be there at 1900 :) Looking forward to the next event!! Ty all, even though my ped card couldn't keep up :)

+Rep to Danimal for the awesome event, and Saib/Divinity for the awesome competition!

Winners have been promptly paid out! Please stay tuned for next month's event :)

1ST Place Winner Divinity

2ND Place Winner Saib

3RD Place Winner Tor

~Danimal

Back