F.O.M.A. Shops #21 & # 22 - Maria's Muse (Near E TP)

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Silly Underground Family
Maria Mesh
From Calypso Space Station just fly up North a little and head towards the big rock floating in space with all the domes on top and fly in to the blue area.

You will need to angle your shp up on z axis a bit since Foma is sort of in an upper orbit above Calypso. (Crystal Palace on the other hand is sort of down on axis a little opposite the ss)

index.php

Then TP down to Foma proper once you are inside and head to the E TP and look for some fountains in the hallway.
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Silly Underground Family
Maria Mesh
got a few sales in the last few days. Someday in the not-too-distant future (not sure exactly when) single buff pets will likely be removed from shop and only double bufffers will be for sale if they are in the shop. It will take a while to implement this since I'm only going to be using pets that are level 7 or higher or strongbox pets that can be spawned on any planet. Single buff pets may end up being turned in to essence eventually. Hate to part with all of them since I have hundreds if not thousands of them, but single buffers just aren't worth what they used to be lately so it seems.

I'll probably restock the shop in either a few days or a couple of weeks. I've been working on codex leveling up around camp icarus lately.