F.O.M.A. Shops #21 & # 22 - Maria's Muse (Near E TP)

index.php

just a little rearranging of things...

prices will be adjuated over time. I'm considering moving the armor back up to the apartments and putting something else down in the shops that is higher end but we'll see.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

shops fully restocked. Also redecorated a bit up in the apartments. I may add inventory list here one of these days but am headed down to Calypso to burn some ammo in to shrapnel for now so it may be a bit.

(p.s. pets are downstairs in the basement where it says on the sign clothes should be... I may add some clothes down there eventually. Too bad there's no neon signs for pets yet, lol)

May Lootius Bless You Greatly!

Maria's Muse: F.O.M.A. (Asteroid) Shop # 22

Last edited:
Unlimited Cobra and Moccasin whips are for sale in the shop for now. Hurry if you are gonna buy em because I'm seriously considering removing them from the shop since I like taming but they are there for a limited time at the moment since I'm low on peds and it'll be a while before I can deposit... these moccasin is very extremely rare...

picked up a few more pieces of furniture to take upstairs in a bit. Happy hoffing!

just a little redecorating. Have a great day.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Alpha Core card collection is still available for now. These may be moved to another location in the coming weeks or months. Come and get em while you still can!

(I suspect season 2 will be happening when the new game engine is implemented so season 1 cards may be harder to find in the not-so-distant future)

still trying to figure out best lighting...

index.php

index.php

need to get rid of that post it note too, lol. (usually play with that part of screen just of the display screen so keep forgetting to shut it, lol)

lavalamp like christmas tree is really groovy...

I didn't notice how much so til I put a light under it.
index.php

Really hoping the next game engine won't ruin all the lighting effects and things...

I probably have way too many furniture/decoration type things in the shops but it's fun and visually interesting to play with. Happy visiting. Just about every corner of the shops have been organized a bit visually. I'm still working on a few things here and there, but it's coming together interesting visually.

Green modo light has been moved upstairs to apartment for now. That thing does call attention to itself but the neon green color almost makes me physically sick after looking at it for too long.

Last edited:
I'm currently down on Calypso proper for a little bit but keep going up and down to Foma to move stuff up to the shops and apartments. I'm thinking about possibly making a complex inventory here in the forum where main list on first post links to each sup post, putting up one post per day or something and linking back to main list... but we'll see. it's a lot of work doing that and most of what's in the shop now is just a variety of weapons, armor, plates, and odds and ends.

The reason I'm down on Calypso is to burn universal ammo down to restock, and occassionally to burn tt value off of unlimited gear so that what's in shop is mainly just markup instead of a bunch of tt value stored up there. It'll take some time to grind it all down.

Going forward I probably will move some of the armor sets back upstairs and replace them with higher end armor that I purchase or craft. I really wish the cost to craft higher end stuff didn't eat you alive in markup though.

I may eventually start stocking L armor for higher end stuff, but we'll see. I'm not sure if there's really a lot of demand for stuff like L ghost, etc. as most folks that go for that level just go buy the soulbound stuff or already have UL gear....

Plates don't seem to sell quickly so not sufe if I want to stay in that market or not.

I'll probably eventually replace the unlimited weapons with something else in the shop but we'll see. I do sometimes get a lot of L gear up there, and will contine to work on getting more over time.

In real life 401k is taking a thrashing with the economy being the way it is so it's tempting to stop putting cash in there and redirect it here but sadly employers don't match webshop contributions here, lol.

Shop 21 - Armor, Faps, Heal Tools usually, but CURRENTLY BLUEPRINTS, BLUEPRINTS, AND MORE BLUEPRINTS!!!!

(primarily female armor sets are up in one of the apartments noted on a sign by the shop, and can be moved down to the shop upon request)

Shop 22 - Weapons, Mining Equipment, Pets, etc.
Energy Gloves:
Low Hp Hunting Gear:
Solomate Rubio (L)
Malwood Recruit Eagle (L)
EWE Ep-2 Protol (L)
Skildek Lancehead (L)

Knives
Cleric Dagger 1A
Cleric Dagger 1B
Cleric Dagger 1C

and more...

Armor shop's now the blueprint shop for a while...

index.php

Armor sets were moved upstairs
index.php

index.php

index.php

<--BACK TO FIRST POST

WE'VE NOW EXPANDED TO INCLUDE BOTH FOMA SHOP 21 & 22!

-----------------------------------
Shop location!

Main Complex Block E TP is closest tp to the shops.
From that TP head North West, and go around the corner to the right, and shop is going to be on the left, a little bit down the hallway.
=====================
See signs at the shops for additional information on related apartment estates.

Last edited:
Foma Shop 22:

Mir-1 EnergyGlove
Retail Price: 6.39
Markup: TT+3.06
index.php

DISCOUNTED ITEM:
Mir-1 EnergyGlove
Retail Price: 2.57
Markup TT+2.55
HURRY BEFORE IT'S GONE!

index.php

Mir-2 Energy Glove
Retail Price: 8.50
Markup: TT+4.60
index.php

DISCOUNTED ITEEM - GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE!
Mir-2 Energy Glove
Retail Price: 4.09
Markup: TT+4.08

index.php

Mux-1 Energy Glove
Retail Price: 4.10
Markup: TT+4.08
index.php

Solomate Rubio (L)
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Malwood Recruit Eagle (L)
index.php

index.php

index.php

EWE Ep-2 Protol (L)
index.php

Skildek Lancehead (L)
index.php

<-- Back to List

<--BACK TO FIRST POST

Shop location!

From that TP head North West, and go around the corner to the right, and shop is going to be on the left, a little bit down the hallway.
=====================

Last edited:
Foma Shop 22:
ClericDagger 1A, ClericDagger 1B, ClericDagger 1C
index.php

<-- Back to List

<--BACK TO FIRST POST

Shop location!

=====================

(*PRICES MAY BE ADJUSTED, TYPICALLY TO A LOWER PRICE OVER TIME*)

Added a couple more displays to make it clear where the blueprints and mindforce items are.

index.php

index.php

changing out the l-quent sideboard for a next island bar in the shop soon. Got tired of part of it falling through the floor to the basement.

L-quent did stay in the shop but moved to the front area. Still tweaking here and there but fairly nice visual balance to how it's turning out.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Basement could use some more visual balance... Moved one of the fountains back up to the hall and moved a coule of the next island bars down in the other basement for now. The ifn partitions did look ok downstairs and up in apartment but in the back room upstairs it makes it look a little more elegant imho.

index.php

index.php

stone paths and all of the npcs are up in the apartments. I keep moving stuff between the apartments and shops but it's starting to balance out in both a bit for now. Happy browsing.

I'll probably add more high end armor and weapons over time. There's several L items in the mix now. We'll see if I can add more eventually. I also may wear down tt on some of the Unlimited stuff hunting now and then with eventually goal of lowering tt value on all UL gear in the shop. It just takes a while.

As higher end armor is put in to the shops the sets in there that don't sell will probably go up in to the apartment on a mannequin pad again... but we'll see. I kind of like the clothes on them for now.

Last edited:
a few pets sold and were restocked. Pets are in the basement of the shops at nice prices.

index.php

Alpha core cards are still in the shop. Come get em while you can. Thinking about selling them off on auction eventually.

major blueprint sale will be coming up soon. Will restock the shop with the bps in the next week or two likely. Planning to sell off many of the bps that have extremely low success rates (so high level stuff)

still working on restocking the armor shop as the blueprint shop for now. Crafters come and get em! :)

index.php

Armor shop's now the blueprint shop for a while...

index.php

Armor sets were moved upstairs
index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:

Shop location!

Maria's Muse offers a wide arrange of items. As you may know, over the years I've been a bit of an eclectic participant in this virtual reality. As such, what's in the shop may reflect that a bit.

Main Complex Block E TP is closest tp to the shops. From that TP head North West, and go around the corner to the right, and shop is going to be on the left, a little bit down the hallway.
=====================

Back