Selling: Fabulous Fuga Outfit (M)

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
fabulousfugaoutfit.jpg

100% textured old school 4 piece clothing set: shirt, pants, shoes and radar jacket.

Start Bid +1 PED.

TT on set is 78 PED.

SOLD

Best offer by 23:59 UTC on Halloween gets it.

(Welding goggles and badass afro not included.)

Last edited:
That's perfect for you, George.

Soon, you could all be like fugabarba to me.

Skip

+11 muahahaha

Top bid is +11 by Lardinho, atm. 12 days to go, go, go fugabarba.

100 ped total from me

+22 bid noted.

+25 bid by LeeLoo for her honey.

Top bid at +30 by sledgehammer.

125TT total (TT+47)

offer noted on post 1.

i'll gladly pay you thursday for a bump today.

7 days left for bids.

6 days left to get all fuga with it.

4 days left, best offer gets it.

2 days left, best offer gets it.

+48 for Hallowe'en win.

w00ts, I win :D

+50 from me please

I'm gonna honor the rules I set out in the auction. Best bid by 23:59 UTC last night was Lardinho for +48. Sorry if there was any confusion on the end time for the auction, Hypnotyk.

Gratz to the new fuga set owner.

Skip

mate, this was 1 hour and 4 minutes after close of auction afaik. Are you a fellow Bears fan btw?

Damn you snipe bidders! And yes I am a Bears fan if you are talking about the NFL team :) (It's a tough time to be a Bears fan atm though)

I'm gonna honor the rules I set out in the auction. Best bid by 23:59 UTC last night was Lardinho for +48. Sorry if there was any confusion on the end time for the auction, Hypnotyk.

Gratz to the new fuga set owner.

Skip

Fair enough. Perhaps in the future we can have time extensions to avoid last second bidders :p

Damn you snipe bidders! And yes I am a Bears fan if you are talking about the NFL team :) (It's a tough time to be a Bears fan atm though)

Fair enough. Perhaps in the future we can have time extensions to avoid last second bidders :p

Soz about snipe bid but tbh, I assumed everyone else would, I just set "Cool Timer" to about 15 hours time before work then went out. When it dinged, I bidded. I honestly thought I'd be outbid tbh.

w00t, I've been a Bears fan since 1985 when I was 7 years old. Love those buggers, not up on Cutler... but love our D, our (finally) improving O-line, our gradualling increasing running game, our 2nd string QB and our special teams.

BEAR DOWN~ btw if I ever intend to close my account, I'll sell yus the Fuga suit for same that I got it for.

Back