Face to face with the President of Virtual Reality - Eurogamer.net

Where is our president now? Any new elections?

If you read this Jon, tell us what happened to NDC in 2019.

Anybody knows?

Crypto for games is an interesting idea.

Any plans by MA?

Can we run for VR or Entropia presidency and follow up the various interesting ideas we have had including this? It is interesting to see Jon was following up such idea.

Can we buy shares in such plans? Or create one if the previous attempts have failed due to planning or implementation problems?

Background: I work in the computer science field, I know DLTs, ...

(maybe I should ask in AMA)

Can we launch coin initiatives rather than planets? Any framework for partnership with MA other than creating a planet?

Yes, at least for me, it can become more serious than a game I have taken easy enough to lose money in without much calculation (intentionally!)!

:popcorn::popcorn:
so ridiculous, president of all VR games , who voted? people from EU only .
credibility with other games 0%

The entire thing was a stunt that Jon concocted and MA went along with. The whole thing was stupid. If you want to know the whole story, look up the old threads.

The entire thing was a stunt that Jon concocted and MA went along with. The whole thing was stupid. If you want to know the whole story, look up the old threads.

There are many ways of using and implementing such ideas.

If you are actually interested, you need to go back and dig up all of the threads and posts from that time. The whole thing was just Jon being Jon.

What it comes down to is this- Entropia is a video game. We don’t need a self-promoting Supreme Ruler, Grand Poobah, or Royal Imperial Rodeo Clown to represent us or make decisions for us.

What it comes down to is this- Entropia is a video game. We don’t need a self-promoting Supreme Ruler, Grand Poobah, or Royal Imperial Rodeo Clown to represent us or make decisions for us.

For which none were done.

Neverdie's 4 year term expired in March 2020, would anyone like to challenge him for the position? :)

I nominate Mega. What’s it going to cost to get on the ballot this time?

I nominate Mega. What’s it going to cost to get on the ballot this time?

I'd have to bury some hatchets
Lock up some skeletons
Forget some truths
Ban some cheaters
Sack some ineffective people

and most importantly of all...

You'd vote for that?

The concept is interresting. But will take a lot more than a new in the developer business to pull that off. Would require some bigger company backing it up 100%. And i am not sure they really have any economical gain from that

I'm really interested in this thread. I saw someone claim he was the new VR President, but I can't find ANY piece of info anywhere.
Does someone has a clue...?

I'm really interested in this thread. I saw someone claim he was the new VR President, but I can't find ANY piece of info anywhere.
Does someone has a clue...?
just some silly nut giving away stolen peds on facebook.

Please f**k that president. He's no president. We need no president.

the absurdity of this place just never ceases to amaze... ?‍♂️

You mean players could vote but they did not? How many voted?
Yup! Amazed into perpetuity!! How the fook does this even happen?

Not my president

No one in Entropia voted for him and he was likely the only candidate running for this self proclaimed title.
I don't remember there being any information on any electoral process or any opposition.
Maybe it was all done by mail in ballots? :loco:

He can't even manage his own Planet.
He should stop with the bullshit and fix Rocktropia or give it to someone who will.

I have a huge respect for the things he has done in the past to promote PE/EU, but lately it's more self promotion then something we could benefit from.

Back