Face to face with the President of Virtual Reality - Eurogamer.net

I have a huge respect for the things he has done in the past to promote PE/EU, but lately it's more self promotion then something we could benefit from.

What you mean lately? He's been MIA for the last couple of years. Apart from one post last year and some players thought this was good communication from a PP. :D

Entropians need somebody who supervises fairness for players, on returns etc.

Some dashboards for mass supervision will also be meaningful to have. At least all those who have paid above 1000 dollars to the game all-in-all should have access.

Please let this thread die. ND called himself the 'VR President', which wasn't/still isnt recognised by any company/organistation outside MA. I might as well claim myself to be the 'King of the Universe', and it would have as much meaning as the 'VR President'.

Please, please close this nonsense.

Rgds

Ace

Despite the title, it is in fact mostly a discussion about Entropia I assume not whole the VR world.

Well maybe it has nothing todo with EU.. he is after all president of VR for his own company isnt he? You can vote for whoever you like here hes still the president of VR IRL! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Skeezer for President!!!!!

Please let this thread die. ND called himself the 'VR President', which wasn't/still isnt recognised by any company/organistation outside MA. I might as well claim myself to be the 'King of the Universe', and it would have as much meaning as the 'VR President'.

Rgds

Ace

Yeah, this old news, and his term has ended. It was a publicity stunt to go with crypto rubbish. He wanted to add a TAX for TP use (bananas, Time travel crystals Teleman coins etc). The majority said FU to that and that was the end of that.

Rgds

Ace

Ok, King of the Universe :D

Is Neverdie still alive?

Or... did he die? (his absence is making me think he actually died)

Rgds

Ace
to late i laid claim to king of all EU was voted and concured poles are closed :D

Back