Failed to update EU: An internal error occurred. Please contact support. 25 PED whoever figures it out!!!

snek

Failed to update EU: An internal error occurred. Please contact support. 25 PED whoever figures it out!!!

https://gyazo.com/0bd0d32f248cdf0dee7f6598b4e50193

I set all my ports/firewall, restarted my pc, deleted and redownloaded the client many times, deleted my antivirus... Please help first one to figure it out and get it to work gets 25 ped

I've never been on the game yet. I do not have a gold card

Last edited:
Wait until Ma fix it :), affecting quite a few goldcard holders.

Don't worry about the 25 ped though :D, think only Ma can fix their side.

Guys i'm new to this game never actually been on it yet and I DO NOT HAVE A GOLD CARD

Wait until Ma fix it :), affecting quite a few goldcard holders.

Don't worry about the 25 ped though :D, think only Ma can fix their side.

I do not have a goldcard. This is my first time ever on the game. I am new. Had this problem for 4 days haven't made a avatar yet

I guess it is more than just the gold card. Would be the same as others are experiencing then.

I had same, weeks ago. only format C drive and reinstall win 10 helped to fix it :(

I hope you have more luck.

Hello,

since this error message is sadly with no real hint...

1) there was a problem with the download package "hunt the thing" ..you have to deactivate this package in tools of the client loader...(better maybe deactivate some except the planet you are)

If this succeeeds , then you can try to activate the packages one by one again..

2) i had probs with my isp and eu , i have a 70mpbs connection but the most stable option to run eu is

-->to set the connection speed in client loader to "modem 56 kb"

3) since the eu -loader is using html and sort of stuff...i had probs with my internet explorer...since i set it up again to be able to browse websites .

-->eu loader started again and i was able to log in...

Hope this helps,

Eddie

Have you tried switching to 32/64 bit version of client? You can change it in Tools.

is deff a gold card error becouse of the new year, we just need to wait for future advices and information from MA. Carefull to not try to log more then 2 times, to not have the GC blocked.

try to reinstal c++
Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features
Microsoft Visual C++

my advice is all to wait for instruction from MA and post here if you have problems.

my advice is all to wait for instruction from MA and post here if you have problems.

I agree, it worked fine last night, and logging out was the only thing I did.

Just wait it out. :computer:

I had the same issue when I reinstalled entropia on my windows 10 laptop.

I had to down my firewall and turn of my anti virus to fix the problem.

Back