fair game

Status
i love to profit off whiners!

this aint random or other shit.. its all avatarbased..

but then...

what is it based on? i always hear, its avatarbased and all.. but on what?
not depositing, not play time, not time and date or when you started or took a break..

as MindArk once said here.. or somewhere..
it is based on the place and time and with what equipment you are doing something..

you had some pretty big hofs.. maybe not in mining, but as i can see in you signature, you should be far away from whining here everyday..

you had some pretty big hofs.. maybe not in mining, but as i can see in you signature, you should be far away from whining here everyday..

I don't call 3k a "pretty big hof". If you dump lets say $1000 USD into the game an you get a 3k hof in return... thats a "pretty big loss".

but then...

not depositing, not play time, not time and date or when you started or took a break..

it is based on the place and time and with what equipment you are doing something..

As they also said that "it matters WHO loots a creature", then there was some other thing that implied on avatarbased loot.
And no, i don't think it's "if this ava deposits", or "if this ava isn't very active", or other that sort of things, but i do have a feeling that there is something, that is "avatarbased", maybe a special DNA on some avas when they were created? ;)

but then...

its all about the dice's that were rolled when u made ur avatar.. either ur one of those who score big ones few times a week... or u hit a big one on the first global.. or u play this game alot and those big ones try to avoid u..

and so what if ive had few "big" ones.. im still over 5kusd on loss in this game..

its all about the dice's that were rolled when u made ur avatar.. either ur one of those who score big ones few times a week... or u hit a big one on the first global.. or u play this game alot and those big ones try to avoid u..

and so what if ive had few "big" ones.. im still over 5kusd on loss in this game..

Dear god man, Its not avatar based.... You just drop bombs or kill mobs or craft stuff, and if you do it with eco and strategy in mind, you get to play more for your peds, and eventually you can do well

If your player was predestined to win or lose, someone would be a billionaire by now
and someone would never ever win, no matter what. Neither case is actual.

everyone wins and everyone loses at some point.

the only thing, that separates the people who win most of the time, from the people who lose most of the time, is strategy...or skill at playing, not real skills.
It has nothing to do with the avatar, it has everything to do with, who is controlling that avatar

Dear god man, Its not avatar based.... You just drop bombs or kill mobs or craft stuff, and if you do it with eco and strategy in mind, you get to play more for your peds, and eventually you can do well

If your player was predestined to win or lose, someone would be a billionaire by now
and someone would never ever win, no matter what. Neither case is actual.

everyone wins and everyone loses at some point.

the only thing, that separates the people who win most of the time, from the people who lose most of the time, is strategy...or skill at playing, not real skills.
It has nothing to do with the avatar, it has everything to do with, who is controlling that avatar

read above... its been said by MA that it matters Who loots the mob.. who drops the bomb... aint that avatarbased?

I feel naughty :D

Here's a little thread bump for ya Ruskea :D

Has someone found out anything about this person yet?

I'm starting to go with Ruskea... not even Squall globals that often...

If i'm being unfair, and this person is playing fair, and a true player, please... please, send me a PM and tell me how you do it, i promise i won't tell anyone... oh... just maybe my mentor... he deserves it... and... wait... my friend who depoed a shitload and blew some OA107's to find some minimal finds... or maybe that soc leader i know who doesn't even touch his gun last days affraid of coming back with no loot at all...

Migi ... out

Just face it....

MA is a one dollar hooker...crosseyed, greedy and dont give a f*** if u had her b4...shes only in this for the money.

I feel naughty :D

Here's a little thread bump for ya Ruskea :D

Has someone found out anything about this person yet?

I'm starting to go with Ruskea... not even Squall globals that often...

If i'm being unfair, and this person is playing fair, and a true player, please... please, send me a PM and tell me how you do it, i promise i won't tell anyone... oh... just maybe my mentor... he deserves it... and... wait... my friend who depoed a shitload and blew some OA107's to find some minimal finds... or maybe that soc leader i know who doesn't even touch his gun last days affraid of coming back with no loot at all...

Migi ... out

well one thing that has been bothering me about the rose marie... well he mines in calypso.. he globals more often than joejeff does in cnd...
when i reported him to MA.. he was around week gone.. 0 globals.. then he came back.. but now he didnt global that often.. like he was waiting a little before scoring another one.. he playd again for a week or soemthing and then disappeared again..

and with the rate he globals he must be using 109 amps.. and with that amount he bombs per day it would cost ridicilous amount of peds if he really is using em... but i think hes cheating somehow

well one thing that has been bothering me about the rose marie... well he mines in calypso.. he globals more often than joejeff does in cnd...
when i reported him to MA.. he was around week gone.. 0 globals.. then he came back.. but now he didnt global that often.. like he was waiting a little before scoring another one.. he playd again for a week or soemthing and then disappeared again..

and with the rate he globals he must be using 109 amps.. and with that amount he bombs per day it would cost ridicilous amount of peds if he really is using em... but i think hes cheating somehow

Unbelievable, you write support tickets because someone is spamming globals/hofs!?
Get a life!lol

Unbelievable, you write support tickets because someone is spamming globals/hofs!?
Get a life!lol

ofc i write a support case when i see plain cheating goin on inside game.. that money is out from other ppls loots...

ofc i write a support case when i see plain cheating goin on inside game.. that money is out from other ppls loots...

I'm sorry....but thats just ridiculous....

#1......since when is globaling cheating? seriously....you are paranoid!!!

#2....you are paranoid and ridiculous!

What evidence do you have of any foul play.......

i'm pity for rose marie descartes if the action u take may make him suffer not to global or quit...:rolleyes:

Some cheat u may commence before starting the game so you can global more:

At the clientlaoder, press triangle, square, square, circle, square, L2, R2, up, up, down, down then lastly press START button...

I'm sorry....but thats just ridiculous....

#1......since when is globaling cheating? seriously....you are paranoid!!!

#2....you are paranoid and ridiculous!

What evidence do you have of any foul play.......

since when? when u mine 2 weeks with the rate of globals under 30sec... ive mined with 107 amps and with those u can get medium finds.. so even with 109 amp u can get 22pedders.. so not even with that amp every find cant be global.. and after my report he was gone few days and then came back and i reported him again and now havent seen him in 2 months.. was he playing fair and got banned coz of that?

and now u probly gona say "hes mining in cnd" well i didnt know u can find cobalt from cnd... figures

and with the amount he would had to use peds per day was ridicilous if hed used a 109 amps.. coz he mined almost nonstop

and who really comes to this game.. never heard before, never globalled before.. chips in some skills so that he could use 109 amps... knowing nothing from the game... sounds suspcious

Last edited:
since when? when u mine 2 weeks with the rate of globals under 30sec... ive mined with 107 amps and with those u can get medium finds.. so even with 109 amp u can get 22pedders.. so not even with that amp every find cant be global.. and after my report he was gone few days and then came back and i reported him again and now havent seen him in 2 months.. was he playing fair and got banned coz of that?

and now u probly gona say "hes mining in cnd" well i didnt know u can find cobalt from cnd... figures

and with the amount he would had to use peds per day was ridicilous if hed used a 109 amps.. coz he mined almost nonstop

and who really comes to this game.. never heard before, never globalled before.. chips in some skills so that he could use 109 amps... knowing nothing from the game... sounds suspcious

Still waiting for evidence of foul play....
Let me know when you get your head out of your a....pplesauce

Good day...

I normally tend to disagree with ruskea's whining, but I do find it very fishy how rose marie descartes pops out of nowhere October 7th and starts globaling faster than anyone should be capable of in mining. Have a look at his EntropiaTracker, that's not just one lucky run, that's almost globaling on each claim, so why does he all of a sudden start amping hugely. I doubt he is "cheating" but It's very weird...

I normally tend to disagree with ruskea's whining, but I do find it very fishy how rose marie descartes pops out of nowhere October 7th and starts globaling faster than anyone should be capable of in mining. Have a look at his EntropiaTracker, that's not just one lucky run, that's almost globaling on each claim, so why does he all of a sudden start amping hugely. I doubt he is "cheating" but It's very weird...

I remember when it was joe jeff's turn....

Scrolling through dozens of globals and hofs every hour...

But I mean....lucky streaks do happen...

I've seen crafters hit 20+ global streaks, with nearly no space between them.

But blaming some random person you have never met, just because they have had some globals, of cheating, is no way to act. That much, I am sure of.

Ahh, finally found the perfect thread for this Smilie:

:whiner:

EU is dynamic...

Ruskea, we really dont f*cking care about how awefull you suck at this game...
Seriously get another hobby maybe try gardening or something.
You are just so full of crap, always seem to loose a month salary in matter of weeks and you do that for the past years and still you continue to play.
Please, for the sake of everyone else on EF, quit already (or just quit the fcking whining...)

this aint random or other shit.. its all avatarbased..

So, apart from the occasional (;)) disturbing thread or post in here...what have you done to piss off MA?

I mean if it's avatar based and all is getting their share but you, surely you've must have done something..?

Last edited:
I remember when it was joe jeff's turn....

Scrolling through dozens of globals and hofs every hour...

But I mean....lucky streaks do happen...

I've seen crafters hit 20+ global streaks, with nearly no space between them.

But blaming some random person you have never met, just because they have had some globals, of cheating, is no way to act. That much, I am sure of.

Yes but globaling crafting is easy, all you need to do is take a 10 ped per click BP, decent skills, put slider on condition and let the globals roll in. I've even seen someone get 14 consecutive uber hofs 1-3k peds in 30 seconds on a kesmek bett which costs about 10 ped to click. but a "lucky streak" that lasts 2 months, no thats not possible. I'm not blaming him of cheating at all, I'm saying it's very weird how someone pops up and starts globaling all of a sudden, not saying he's hacking or something, just very weird :scratch2:

Yes but globaling crafting is easy, all you need to do is take a 10 ped per click BP, decent skills, put slider on condition and let the globals roll in. I've even seen someone get 14 consecutive uber hofs 1-3k peds in 30 seconds on a kesmek bett which costs about 10 ped to click. but a "lucky streak" that lasts 2 months, no thats not possible. I'm not blaming him of cheating at all, I'm saying it's very weird how someone pops up and starts globaling all of a sudden, not saying he's hacking or something, just very weird :scratch2:

indeed...

and i remember when jeff started his globalling... i was like wtf.. i heard that he uses 105 amps.. but i cannot global even close as often as he does in earth nor cnd.. with same amp... and then i lived over that...
then comes someone ive never heard before and starts getting 10 globals in that time jeff gets 2.. and jeff is mining in cnd.. and rose in earth.. soo theres something reeaaally fishy about it...
and i just assumed he was cheating coz he did something that just aint possible.. and i warned MA about this.. and it seems they did something about it.. so tamn u think there wasnt anything fishy about it?

when i reported him to MA..

"Thanks for deducting reputation ....."

What sort of bitter egocentric tool does one have to be to want to punish others' good fortune?
You talk about "blatant cheating" as a justification, but it's just more of the same :bs:, you have not given any explanation for this accusation, it's just paranoid bollocks. You're just pissed that it's not you, this has nothing to do with cheating.
I bet MA pasted your support case on their office wall though and laugh at you every day.

"Thanks for deducting reputation ....."

What sort of bitter egocentric tool does one have to be to want to punish others' good fortune?
You talk about "blatant cheating" as a justification, but it's just more of the same :bs:, you have not given any explanation for this accusation, it's just paranoid bollocks. You're just pissed that it's not you, this has nothing to do with cheating.
I bet MA pasted your support case on their office wall though and laugh at you every day.

and the player just happened to stop playing at the same time i sent the support?

and yes.. if i cant get shit.. no one else should either..

rose marie descartes globalling explanation IMO

Hey there.

After some calc and looking at it i just got my own opinion on Rose Marie.

1- If u use a 109 ore amp the least u can find is 20pedders from a would be a verypoor of bout 1/2peds, but just getting anything abouve will make u global. Any would be 2.5pedder loot is a global. That fits in the the globals ive seen in her entropiatracker page.

2- The name!!! Rose Marie Descartes (french name). Its just an assumption, but ive heard there are 2 guys playing with squallx ava. Maybe the other guy, aware of the places and knowledge provided by squallx, or his own, decided to go for it alone??

Either way the hitrate for rose marie is preety good, even if for a single claim only, but if u know what ores are u mining ...... where\when u are mining..... if u know how to feel the loot in that place.... lots of other things that frankly i dont think ruska can do :p it doesnt seem to be very hard to do what he\she did. But once again and like many other people already said ill say ti again.

GLOBALS DOESNT MEAN PROFITTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now ruska just an advice, take it if u want.

get a grip of what ure doing m8. stop looking for a big one and start looking for ways to lose less each run. u will find a tower sooner or later, o not at all but if u can make it even with a bad run ure going somewhere then m8 ;)

gl ya all

Thank you so much for this thread i think it should be made a sticky in the noobs corner section.

It should be required reading for any new player in EU as it shows perfectly how addictive this world can become and how it can warp your mind and ruin your life if your not careful and try to chase glory.

My advice would be to stop depositing ruskea and go to some kind of rehabilitation clinic.

Not fair yes or no?
Yes, it is fair, if it just luck. But MA always say is dynamic.;)
thats also ok, if it not manipulated.

But i play now over 3 years EU, and some time i feel the dynamic is much manipulated. And this is true not fair !!! Or maybe we have just a poor loot system. And the person behind this loot system is a bit drunk or some like this.;)

What says the dynamic? It says that a mob where all hunt, loot more often a big hof. But i ask me, if all hunt robots, why i see a 20k trox young and not robots who do big loot. just a example for the bad programmed dynamic loot system. It have a lot more of examples like this.

Unfair is also if little mobs and maturity loot big and big mobs loot like noobish.
This all says to me we don't have a fair loot system at all. Why we all skill up, if it not asked for get a big hof. You can just hunt trox young or go mining whit tt finder and hit a big hof. So i see no sense to skill up a lot.

We really not need to hunt big uba mobs now... and so we don't need big skills for gear to hunt them. Why i shuld hunt big mobs, if always trox young to guard or domi loot the big gift's? Is this really a just random and dynamic loot system? If all ppl hunt trox, then maybe yes. But at eomon event and also now at the bot war, most ppl hunt not trox, and also i see big hofs there.

Just dynamic????:rolleyes:

Status
Back