Fair on community to hide space mobs from others ... ?

Status

If this was so frivolous and personal then howcome so many are messaging me, thanking me for getting this information out.

You have not killed me several times this week.

Untrue, im doing this for the community...

im doing this to try and help you.

MA had no problem seeing what the issue here was

As an impartial observer, after reviewing this thread, I officially adjudicate Chances as being full of shit.

Last edited:
Well it is true. They have been dragging mobs. That is a fact. The video is proof enough. But you know since we are pirates it must be fake footage and we must be lying right???? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

As an impartial observer, after reviewing this thread, I officially adjudicate Chances as being full of shit. I like you buddy, but suck my dick.

Aww its ok mate, your not actually qualified to adjudicate here anyway since ur a nub in space, you probs dont even understand whats going on...

You dont see all the messages from skillers complaining about the lack of mobs in the training grounds.
You havent had to fly around in circles for 30 mins trying to find more than 5 mobs for your repair crew.

So sorry.... but your adjudication is meaningless in this matter.

Its like me coming in to comment on some pvp4 crap... I can come in and say my 2cents... but its simply that, my opinion on something I have little to no knowledge about.

When someone takes all the kongs to the corner of the map so nobody else can hunt them ill come into your thread and call BS on all your posts also ok? :laugh:

I wouldnt suck your dick even for all ur fancy shit u got in the game ... trump on the otherhand, now ... well, lets just leave it at that shall we :ahh:

Well it is true. They have been dragging mobs. That is a fact. The video is proof enough. But you know since we are pirates it must be fake footage and we must be lying right???? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ummm...

YEP!

ummm...

YEP!

Oh taco. I love you too.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Space-Migration-2015&highlight=tos+migration

ToS literally admitted they were doing it in 2015 and provided video proof for all of PCF. Which also includes whinging posts about lack of mobs in training grounds by granny herself.

If this sort of behaviour was just against pirates I am sure the community wouldnt give a crap and neither would we.
However It's not just us swashbuckling assholes that are being affected by ToS moving the mobs.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Space-Migration-2015&highlight=tos+migration

ToS literally admitted they were doing it in 2015 and provided video proof for all of PCF. Which also includes whinging posts about lack of mobs in training grounds by granny herself.

If this sort of behaviour was just against pirates I am sure the community wouldnt give a crap and neither would we.
However It's not just us swashbuckling assholes that are being affected by ToS moving the mobs.

Let me quote something from this thread...

"I think this may be part of the issue in that your "Migration" was organized and executed without telling anyone and had dire effects on spawn rates within all Training Grounds."

Hmm... sounds kinda familiar, do they just not give a shit about anyone else?
Always some fantastical excuse also ...

Your bullshit is running thin with the community John ... real thin.

We have a saying in America...

A monkey doesn't go to the watering hole in Sossusvlei Namib Desert National Park for the ambiance, and the two temples at Abu Simbel are NOT Khartoum Bahri. So one shouldn't set their drinks on the statues at Karnak Temple Complex according to the ancient text of the Ngorongoro Crater scrolls. Think about that next time...

A monkey doesn't go to the watering hole in Sossusvlei Namib Desert National Park for the ambiance, and the two temples at Abu Simbel are NOT Khartoum Bahri. So one shouldn't set their drinks on the statues at Karnak Temple Complex according to the ancient text of the Ngorongoro Crater scrolls. Think about that next time...

And we too have one here in Australia ...

A very wise Bunyip once said, “it is better to let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and prove you are stupid”.

This is from dreamtime....

And we too have one here in Australia ...

A very wise Bunyip once said, “it is better to let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and prove you are stupid”.

This is from dreamtime....

Ahhhhh yes, the last bastion of verbal diarrhea so often uttered upon message boards in a ball-shriveling attempt to sound worldly and well-read. Whats next? You misquote Einstein's insanity definition that he never said? :wtg:

Interesting... Hmmmmm... First, yes, second: Egypt.. Third: Stop reading Wiki

Ahhhhh yes, the last bastion of verbal diarrhea so often uttered upon message boards in a ball-shriveling attempt to sound worldly and well-read. Whats next? You misquote Einstein's insanity definition that he never said?

Untitled-1282.png

Aww I like this one too !!! ... I will include them both ;P

jesus.jpg

How about from the man himself... timeless words of wisdom.

Last edited:

Ummm...Mark Twain said it...lol

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt" -Mark Twain

I swear you Space Pros (not just pirates) start this drama to try to sell the idea that space is as much fun as your child's school play, but it not its even more boring.

I swear you Space Pros (not just pirates) start this drama to try to sell the idea that space is as much fun as your child's school play, but it not its even more boring.

Lol space drama goes on all the time and is definitely more interesting than skilling or shooting mobs xD

Ummm...Mark Twain said it...lol

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt" -Mark Twain

:wise: The Bunyip was the name of a newspaper in Gawler - South Australia.......

We all know how the media tends to confuse quotes

You all bitch and moan about the space drama but that is what our game needs. Eve online is boring as he'll but the space drama.always brings me back due to how fun it is to read and hear about. The same applies here. I love reading about the space drama and hearing about it from both sides. It's great for the game. Now what we need is some click bait articles about 10000 usd ships blowing each other up and starting embargoes and such. Very good read that would be and would advertise the game

Some space dramas are better than others. ;)

Dragging mobs is part of pvp strategy unless just done over and over to grief, and even then, it's pvp. Both sides should stop whining and get on with it. :wise:

Dragging mobs is part of pvp strategy unless just done over and over to grief, and even then, it's pvp. Both sides should stop whining and get on with it. :wise:

You'd think pvp is pvp.

We've been reported and locked for "holding up warps". - the ruling was if you intend to destroy the ship then you may "hold it up". If not, this is against rules.

Reported and warned for "Stealing/Shooting" mobs which another ship was skilling off - the ruling was if your skilling then anyone is free to loot.

So many little stupid grey areas for lootable pvp its quite a joke....

But anyway this isnt what the thread is about at all.
I wish it was how you say, we would hold up their warps every day and make them shoot us - how it should be.
(not running to mommy to cry instead)

I have noting against JBK, good on him for being more active.

This thread is just to show people why the mobs have been missing in the training grounds.

This thread is just to show people why the mobs have been missing in the training grounds.

The Training grounds have plenty of mobs.. what are you talking about?

The Training grounds have plenty of mobs.. what are you talking about?

Oh really ?
Then why has the Kronan been skilling at Erebos since the mobs went missing ?
Purely coincidental im sure... :rolleyes:

You know very well the complete situation here yet you insist on making yourself look silly with these meaningless replies, thats fine with me... it just rubs off on the rest of your soc tho - shows everyone just what type of players you are.

Oh really ?
Then why has the Kronan been skilling at Erebos since the mobs went missing ?
Purely coincidental im sure... :rolleyes:

You know very well the complete situation here yet you insist on making yourself look silly with these meaningless replies, thats fine with me... it just rubs off on the rest of your soc tho - shows everyone just what type of players you are.

How many times have we blasted them at erebos since normandie started hiding the mobs? They still denying that 600 ped we looted of them there of course! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

How many times have we blasted them at erebos since normandie started hiding the mobs? They still denying that 600 ped we looted of them there of course! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

600 peds?
It was well over 700 ...

I believe there is a video here which I have uncovered which shows the attack.
Of course its blurred to protect the names of the innocent.

You cannot see the loot... but you can hear everyone having a little celebration as the 100's of peds come flowing down the screen (and rose blasting our fkn ears!).

Yes, there is nothing better than a little pirate on pirate MS action ! :wtg:

600 peds?
It was well over 700 ...

I believe there is a video here which I have uncovered which shows the attack.
Of course its blurred to protect the names of the innocent.

You cannot see the loot... but you can hear everyone having a little celebration as the 100's of peds come flowing down the screen (and rose blasting our fkn ears!).

Yes, there is nothing better than a little pirate on pirate MS action ! :wtg:

Lol that wasnt just me giving everyone an earblasting ;)

Last edited:
Lol that wasnt just me giving everyone an earblasting ;)

It was the sweet sweet sound of wannabe pirates getting looted by actual pirates :tongue2:

I mean really, if you dont know what your doing, just stay in your little box and repair, dont try and be a hero :laugh::eyecrazy::rolleyes:

I guess the whole point of this video here above is to show that the Normandie cant really do anything to stop us, they claim they do... but these are just made up stories to try and cover their true agenda.
Oh and to show those other pirates that they did actually get looted... they deny it to this day bless them :)

I am too lazy to read the whole thread, but it looks like everyone is talking about something else than what was asked from MA.

I quote OPs provider answer from support :
""It is against the EULA and ToS to move all the creatures away just so that no one else can get to them""

So If MS uses creature luring to shoot you down, then it is not against EULA. If they were doing it only to piss off hunters then it would be, but if they can think of a reason why they are doing it, then it is not against EULA (atleast not confirmed being against EULA so far).

Status
Back