Fair on community to hide space mobs from others ... ?

Status
Seeking compassion from the community that you kill over and over is a bit arrogant. But on the other hand no one said you were the sharpest tool in the shed. I think most people like to see you complain and act all hurt :laugh:

Keep it up!:popcorn:

I am too lazy to read the whole thread, but it looks like everyone is talking about something else than what was asked from MA.

I quote OPs provider answer from support :
""It is against the EULA and ToS to move all the creatures away just so that no one else can get to them""

So If MS uses creature luring to shoot you down, then it is not against EULA. If they were doing it only to piss off hunters then it would be, but if they can think of a reason why they are doing it, then it is not against EULA (atleast not confirmed being against EULA so far).

Normandie has been doing this for a long time and we finally caught them on video during an attack however it is not relevant to the attack at all.We just happened to bust them red handed moving mobs. Its not just pirates who have noticed the low density and it certainly hasnt just been used in attacks.

Kronan has moved to both erebos and new berand to get away from the lack of mobs. We have killed them at both stations! They can deny it as much as they want we KNOW that is the reason they moved. Why else would you move away from your home planet and away from civilisation.

Last edited:
I am too lazy to read the whole thread, but it looks like everyone is talking about something else than what was asked from MA.

I quote OPs provider answer from support :
""It is against the EULA and ToS to move all the creatures away just so that no one else can get to them""

So If MS uses creature luring to shoot you down, then it is not against EULA. If they were doing it only to piss off hunters then it would be, but if they can think of a reason why they are doing it, then it is not against EULA (atleast not confirmed being against EULA so far).

Seems like you need to read the whole thread before you come in and make a meaningless statement which has been covered many times over.
The WARP GATE saga was not the problem... This is simply where we caught them red handed.
The problem is not with me
Not with any Pirates

Its to do with the 95% of the community who are not involved with Normandie or Kronan. These two mothership captains have been willfully hiding mobs from the other skill ships (yes still nothing to do with pirates can you believe it) and this is 100% against the EULA / ToS.

Seeking compassion from the community that you kill over and over is a bit arrogant. But on the other hand no one said you were the sharpest tool in the shed. I think most people like to see you complain and act all hurt :laugh:

Keep it up!:popcorn:

Hello good sir! :)
Oh .. I see you have just come here also without reading anything but you just see a pirate who started a thread and have to leave a smart ass little comment... :ahh:

This topic has 0% to do with me :rolleyes:
Im not seeking ANY compassion whatsoever :D

I think most people like to see all the retards coming in here and posting meaningless replies... its usually always the same people, people with low social skills who still use pathetic comebacks they learnt in highschool.

Here is a suggestion, go back and read the thread... get someone to help you if you cannot grasp some of the words I use, yes I know its hard sometimes but you must try !! :rolleyes:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Hello good sir! :)
Oh .. I see you have just come here also without reading anything but you just see a pirate who started a thread and have to leave a smart ass little comment... :ahh:

This topic has 0% to do with me :rolleyes:
Im not seeking ANY compassion whatsoever :D

I think most people like to see all the retards coming in here and posting meaningless replies... its usually always the same people, people with low social skills who still use pathetic comebacks they learnt in highschool.

Here is a suggestion, go back and read the thread... get someone to help you if you cannot grasp some of the words I use, yes I know its hard sometimes but you must try !! :rolleyes:

Hope they not too salty :smoke:

Ahh... I see where you come from.
One of Grannys little minion ...

Slippery replied to a thread Midnight express 5 ped warping in Space
If you want to travel with pirates.. Why trust pirates when I can travel with people that have spend years building trust and don't act like...

Go crawl back where you come from back with those scammers who run that ship - your part of the problem.

Sad to see that over 90% of the replies here are made by the perpetrators.
Just glad that everyone can see exactly what kind of people they are.

If they dont like what your doing, or they think your any kind of competition, they will use the lowest, most sneaky and unmoral ways to cut you out.
There is YEARS of history behind these 2 ships and the above mentioned attitude they have towards other players and other services in the game. (YES STILL NOTHING TO DO WITH PIRATES ?!?!? WTF RIGHT :D)

Really simple fix that Mindark should have done for mobtrains, both on planets and in space... Give them better damn AI... they currently detect you and try to attack, and then follow you forever until they kill you... Instead, they ought to stop chasing you after so long, and/or take other smart moves. ... if Mindark can't program that type of logic, maybe go with something simpler... after mob chases avatar x amount of feet (say 500-5000 or something?) it goes unreachable and stops chasing you but stills stays agro where it stands waiting for you to come back to it instead of it coming to you.

Also, yes, space does need some improvements. Not sure bigger spawns is the trick... perhaps move the spawns that exist out completely... expand space, and put the spawns on the side of the planets that's outside the ring of planets... expand it all in to 'deep space' and what not... doesn't make a lot of sense to have a bunch of mobs sitting between the planets or right next to the SS for places that citizens of different planets travel daily... would make more sense to have em outside of the ring and some turret type things inside of the ring of planets (actually npc space patrol run by actual PPs and stuff might be nice... a sort of intergalactic police force that we could role play with in various ways)

Well, here you have it; reputation is the biggest value in Entropia.
Nobody believe a word from a pirates mouth against any other player.

-Rep to the whining pirates, +Rep to all others!

Fragile are we?:popcorn:

01-24-2017 13:47
aztec
Thread: Fair on community to hide space mobs from others ... ?
lol dickhead xD

01-24-2017 13:44
chances
Who the fuck are you anyway lol ?!?! go back to neas you little chirpy.

Seems like you need to read the whole thread before you come in and make a meaningless statement which has been covered many times over.
The WARP GATE saga was not the problem... This is simply where we caught them red handed.
The problem is not with me
Not with any Pirates

Its to do with the 95% of the community who are not involved with Normandie or Kronan. These two mothership captains have been willfully hiding mobs from the other skill ships (yes still nothing to do with pirates can you believe it) and this is 100% against the EULA / ToS.

Lots of words but no actual statements from MA to support your theory...
MA clearly states if they are doing something "JUST TO HIDE", if their actions have some other meanings (Like they already said) it is not against EULA (or if it is could you please provide this statement also from MA :) )

Oh really ?
Then why has the Kronan been skilling at Erebos since the mobs went missing ?
Purely coincidental im sure... :rolleyes:

You know very well the complete situation here yet you insist on making yourself look silly with these meaningless replies, thats fine with me... it just rubs off on the rest of your soc tho - shows everyone just what type of players you are.

Erberos has a Training Ground, correct? A Training Ground full of mobs, correct? Plenty of mobs..

So.. how are all the mobs missing from the Training Grounds? :scratch2:

aztec
lol dickhead xD

chances

What can I say. I love talking smack. :girl:

aztec
lol dickhead xD

chances

yup, got one of those too.. not very inventive, are they?

Really simple fix that Mindark should have done for mobtrains, both on planets and in space... Give them better damn AI... they currently detect you and try to attack, and then follow you forever until they kill you... Instead, they ought to stop chasing you after so long, and/or take other smart moves.

Also, yes, space does need some improvements. Not sure bigger spawns is the trick... perhaps move the spawns that exist out completely... expand space, and put the spawns on the side of the planets that's outside the ring of planets... expand it all in to 'deep space' and what not... doesn't make a lot of sense to have a bunch of mobs sitting between the planets or right next to the SS for places that citizens of different planets travel daily... would make more sense to have em outside of the ring and some turret type things inside of the ring of planets (actually npc space patrol run by actual PPs and stuff might be nice... a sort of intergalactic police force that we could role play with in various ways)

Wow thank you for a normal reply, out of 100 replies your probably one of 5 legit replies.

Yes the mob AI is probably not the best, but it works fine how things are.
NPC police would also be interesting, perhaps something which would require a team to take down and then give them a certain amount of time at the station before "reinforcements" arrive.

Well, here you have it; reputation is the biggest value in Entropia.
Nobody believe a word from a pirates mouth against any other player.

-Rep to the whining pirates, +Rep to all others!

I actually have alot of +rep from this thread... if you took out all of the people responsible for wrecking the gameplay for all the skillers it would be 100% positive feedback :)

As ive stated before ive never once scammed anyone in my 12 years + in entropia and I have many who will blindly trust me with $100's of USD with no collateral.

Funny that ?

Isnt it funny that a pirate ?!?! yes a pirate can be more trustworthy than most - something doesnt sound right there does it ?!?!? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

aztec
lol dickhead xD

chances

Whats wrong ?
You come in a thread to cause shit, you get shit feedback ?? lolol
What do you expect?
A rainbow cake and some cordial ? :D

Normandie has been doing this for a long time and we finally caught them on video during an attack however it is not relevant to the attack at all.We just happened to bust them red handed moving mobs. Its not just pirates who have noticed the low density and it certainly hasnt just been used in attacks.

Kronan has moved to both erebos and new berand to get away from the lack of mobs. We have killed them at both stations! They can deny it as much as they want we KNOW that is the reason they moved. Why else would you move away from your home planet and away from civilisation.

Higher level mobs.. Easier Pilot skills..

I expect more :popcorn::popcorn:
You doing a good job so far :)

Whats wrong ?
You come in a thread to cause shit, you get shit feedback ?? lolol
What do you expect?
A rainbow cake and some cordial ? :D

Higher level mobs.. Easier Pilot skills..

Yeah right. You got chased out of ark training grounds with the constant attacks and lack of mobs. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Keep talking shit buddy!

Erberos has a Training Ground, correct? A Training Ground full of mobs, correct? Plenty of mobs..

So.. how are all the mobs missing from the Training Grounds? :scratch2:

Well your captain and Normandies captain scouped up pretty much all the mobs from the training ground at Arkadia (where 90% of the MS's skill) and hid them away from the rest of the community.
About the same time your captain moved her skilling service to another area (as there was no mobs left at arkadia) and everyone else who wasnt on your ship was just left to deal with the aftermath.

This is just a quick re-coup of the thread so far :D
Along with some good old pirate bashing and hero talk from NBK and ToS members :dunce:

Yeah, but the Mods may view it as abuse of the PCF rep system.. :wise:

LOL, and the 15 or so members who are coming here one after another with frivolous posts ... nah not abuse at all ... :ahh:

Normandie and Kronan were caught breaking the rules... now its up to MindArk to investigate.
I just hope this brings some closure for all the people who - for the last 2 months (and still today as mentioned in my OP) are SICK AND TIRED of elitist scumbags thinking they own the game and being able to manipulate the environment as they wish.

Well your captain and Normandies captain scouped up pretty much all the mobs from the training ground at Arkadia (where 90% of the MS's skill) and hid them away from the rest of the community.
About the same time your captain moved her skilling service to another area (as there was no mobs left at arkadia) and everyone else who wasnt on your ship was just left to deal with the aftermath.

Along with some good old pirate bashing and hero talk from NBK and ToS members :dunce:

Seems like a bit more than just a coincidence huh...:eyecrazy:

Again, you have shown no proof to back up this allegation. The pic was taken in Ark TG and the video shows nothing because it's just that bad..

Keep trying..

LOL, and the 15 or so members who are coming here one after another with frivolous posts ... nah not abuse at all ... :ahh:

Normandie and Kronan were caught breaking the rules... now its up to MindArk to investigate.
I just hope this brings some closure for all the people who - for the last 2 months (and still today as mentioned in my OP) are SICK AND TIRED of elitist scumbags thinking they own the game and being able to manipulate the environment as they wish.

hahaha complaining PEErats are the best :D ... and note ofc i got payed to troll here aswell :D

anyone loves PEErats , just a small silly group dont like them xD

THX to JBK for the tip :D

Reactions: Ted
Again, you have shown no proof to back up this allegation. The pic was taken in Ark TG and the video shows nothing because it's just that bad..

Keep trying..

I dont have to show anything to you :D
Im simply showing what was sent to MA...
Im not here to make you believe me (like ive said countless times - you do have a hard time understanding basic sentences dont you ? :D)

Done with you :) from now on ill just report your replys as spam.

Status
Back