Info: Fair Sweat Trade! Buying and Selling Sweat for Non-Profit

Samuel Robet

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Samuel Sam Robet
Nhung, Remy and I would like to announce the Fair Sweat Trade at Zombie Armaments and Supply!

We will be buying sweat @ 1.95p/K, and reselling it in our shops at 2p/k. You can buy small stacks, or very large stacks.

Note: the shop charges a small tax, thats why there is a 5 pec difference. This would allow us to stay "non profit", we just break even.

- I will be in my shop buying sweat at 1700-1730 every Wednesday.
Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1 Shop 1L (emerald lakes mall tp)

I am on christmas vacation, and will not be buying sweat for 2 weeks. Family First :)

- Nhung will be in his shop buying sweat at 0800-0830 every Sunday.
Deer Mall floor 1 shop 1. (New oxford tp)

fst.jpg

Benefits:

The Sweater:

- Instant Sale, no hanging around twins for an hour where you can be sweating for an hour
- Save up your sweat and sell at once! We take up to 5k Sweat per Player in each shop!!
- Reliable Buyers, until we have filled our quota of 1 Million sweat, then we will have to wait till more sweat sells.

The Buyer:

- Instant buying, you can buy huge stacks or small stacks, whatever suits your needs
- No running around looking for sweat, just buy what you need
- Same rate as in the streets!

Last edited:
get the word out! Tomorrow 1700 MA time! Buyng sweat in Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 2 Shop 7s! Paying current market value of 1.95P/K!!

If you need sweat make sure to buy from me as well to support the fair sweat trade!

Nhung will be in his shop at the following times buying sweat:

Sundays
0800-0830
Deer Mall floor 1 shop 1 (thats the new oxford tp).

That will leave sweaters with the option to sell during the hours of 1700 (at my shop) once a week, or the hours of 0800 (Nhung's shop) once a week. Therefore covering two crucial peak hours :)

In my shop buying sweat from now till 1730 MA time! Send your sweating buddies! Get street price now for your sweat!:yay:

So is this what you would call an official sweat shop :D

JK, great incentive guys, you guys really do a lot to help the communities all over EU.

+Rep. This is something that coulda/shoulda been done quite a while back. Good luck with it. Hopefully it won't cause prices to drop more since resellers will try supplying you with the stuff.

(I tried something similar a few years back but could never get it working very well - hopefully you'll succeed where I did not, and can make this work for long term business plan.)

Great initiative guys! It will be interesting data; the speed it takes to get the 1 bar sweat, and how quickly that turns over.

I had some thoughts re how if you had a collection area in the PA vacinity you would completely rule out the need for resellers, but not sure how relevant that is as its a great incentive for new commers to make aquaintences in game to help them get the necessary TPs to get that sweat sold. Plus resellers may be needed if that one million mark is hit too easily :)

Great initiative guys! It will be interesting data; the speed it takes to get the 1 bar sweat, and how quickly that turns over.

I had some thoughts re how if you had a collection area in the PA vacinity you would completely rule out the need for resellers, but not sure how relevant that is as its a great incentive for new commers to make aquaintences in game to help them get the necessary TPs to get that sweat sold. Plus resellers may be needed if that one million mark is hit too easily :)

If i had a shop in PA Mall i would do it on the roof of PA Mall, but i got Emerald Mall, so I also want to bring more foot traffic to my Mall.

I had about 20 people show up the 1st day, and I scanned everyone. Did not seem like a reseller, and as long as the word is out.. there should be no reselling, since they know exactly what I will pay for sweat. 1.95 :)

Of course if sweat is worth more than 2p/k then i would have a ton of resellers buying it at my shop, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

The turnover I am sure will be an issue,... but my plan B is to buy a shitload of force nexus!

As long as the word is out and most of people knows about this, there is no place for reseller. Reseller cannot offer for lower than 2 peds/k and sell for more than 2 peds/k if most of us know about this. I am happy to be in this project. Please spread the words out.

Great and reliable service for sweaters :)

Besides...good shop and great owner also ;)

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Thank you for your kind words and + rep guys.

Tomorrow @ 0800 Nhung will be buying sweat at the deer mall location, please pass the word!

- Sam

Hey

Some users can not log in at the time's available or would like to sell sooner. I was wondering if you would be willing to set up a "reseller" program to eliminate all other possibilities of bulk resale. I would be willing to spend time while I sweat buying other people's sweat and at trade area's. If say I purchased for 1.90 and resold to you, it would pay for me effort and still offer a fairer price than most, then I would just sell it to you during the appropriate times. I made this account to made this post as I am very new myself (first week) and it would help me need to deposit less.

Also, I would be willing to create a website for you guys to be able to advertise easier, for a very low ped cost I would design, and host it, the PED being your only expense. I am great with photoshop and web design so it would be great.

I have checked it out and I already have a list of great, short, memorization domain names.
Even if my first idea above is stupid (I can see offence to that as that is what this is against, but I think that isn't quite resale) this would be a fantastic opportunity to get advertisement for your shops and this service.

Hello Venture Bros, thanks for your interest in our program, however, we cannot accept your nice offer because of some various reasons. The main reason is the root of our program, is to help new players and stay as a non-profit position.

Our main goal is not to "gather as much sweat as possible", but to help as many new players as possible. You are correct about some players may not be available in our chosen times, but, as the old wise says: we cannot help all in the end. To overcome this problem, we welcome any other shop owner to join our program, therefore sweaters can choose the best possible time which suits him/her.

This program is to help new players, not to make them a sweat slave. Additionally, many has agreed so far that sweating for a long time is not optimal for any new player. Our program is here to help new players to access a decent fund before they could start playing seriously. We do not encourage them to be a sweat slave in any mean.

Last but not least, the program here is to stay away from any profitable position as possible. Therefore, any profitable opportunity even a slightly tiny pec is not acceptable in our common sense.

This program is just a small part of our shop marketing campaign. Therefore, additional effort should be spent mainly on other campaigns, not just this program only. Additional website is not recommended because PCF has a great source of viewers already.

Thanks for your offer once again.

Last edited:
I hereby pledge, that I will bring the sweat I gather to this initiative. (At least, if the initiative still runs by the time the course I am taking on wednesday is finished, which should be around christmas.

Had my 1st sweat sale in the Emerald Lakes Location!

Nhung bought 11k Sweat yesterday for the deer mall shop!

We are also looking for 1 more partner shop. If anyone wants to be part of the program let me know.

Looking for another partner to set aside enough ped for a 500k Sweat at max. More information via pm.

- Sam

p.s. see you Wednesday sweaters :)

Hy, Nice shop Nhung and very good price on Space thursters and other items...Thank you for buying my 5k sweat...I choosed to write here because I want to see some items in this shops that can help some sweaters...The items I want to see and buy are some bps that using sweat in crafting,books for that bps,and some loot so we can craft our sweat and sell the items...or if someone else own a shop and want to do this it will be good. Bps that use sweat are from Rocktropia,Next Island,Arkadia and the loot needed in craft is from this planets too.Ty

Hy, Nice shop Nhung and very good price on Space thursters and other items...Thank you for buying my 5k sweat...I choosed to write here because I want to see some items in this shops that can help some sweaters...The items I want to see and buy are some bps that using sweat in crafting,books for that bps,and some loot so we can craft our sweat and sell the items...or if someone else own a shop and want to do this it will be good. Bps that use sweat are from Rocktropia,Next Island,Arkadia and the loot needed in craft is from this planets too.Ty

I could put some WW bps in my shop. I have a couple of them.

Thanks for using our service :)

Just 2 days left until the next buy! 1700 MA time @ Emerald Lakes Mall Location

2 1/2 Hours Till the buying begins @ emerald lakes mall // Floor 2 Shop 7s

zoooooooooom

Last edited:
This 'unprofit ' shop must be close by MA . I hope they will see how stupid are your idea and will close till dont another 'nice guy ' open more . Gl and nothing personal to owner .

and if you tell me this is fair sell i will shoot myself .

*Hands gun*

This is a fair sell. What is unfair about it?

This 'unprofit ' shop must be close by MA . I hope they will see how stupid are your idea and will close till dont another 'nice guy ' open more . Gl and nothing personal to owner .

The shop owners make no profit at all with this, your point?

What makes you think this is bad for anyone? They are buying sweat at price they think is fair and then reselling for same price to whoever wants it. It makes life a lot easier for sweaters that don't want to stand for hours on end trying to sell there sweat for that same price themselves. There is nothing that says sweaters must sell to them, it is totally optional, you don't like their price just simply don't sell to them. As they are just helping people I don't see a single thing wrong with this type of reselling activity. It is just a nice offer to make life easier for sweaters.

Please clarify your exact complaint as to why you think it is bad or harm the economy or game play of others?

Another Succesfull Week!

We purchased ~ 130K sweat this week.

The sweat is for sale in 1k sweat stacks @ 2p/k or 10ped stacks @ 2p/k. There is also an uber stack of what we got left. I will just use the sweat from the big stack to make smaller stacks as the smaller stacks sell.

A thing was brought up about bps that use sweat for sale in the shop. So there are a few bps there. Mostly Welding Wire. The bps are set at 330% which is under the market price right now. There is also a bp for lesser Elysia there for tt+2. The qr is 30 somehting so pretty good qr and will help with fail rates. Please note u need the Next Island book in order to use this. We dont have those =( Sold mine when i was buying sweat to a customer.

Remember the sweat trade will also be available on Sunday at Nhungs shop! 0800-0830.

img_20121003_13_49_11_473.jpg

Due to daylight saving and I am a bit busy today. Sam will buy your sweat in my shop instead of me. But it will be normal again next week.

Last edited:
Buying today 1700 MA time @ emerald Lakes mall...

We actually sold out of sweat! Except for two 10k sweat stcks i forgot to price! Special ty to this buyer.. who bought a crapton from us...

img_20121008_20_24_52_641.jpg

See yah in an hour and 40 mins for buying sweat !

Just a reminder, Nhung will be buying sunday. Be sure to tell your sweat buddies to get a fair price :)

I want to know how to get to the mall please

use Entropedia...
emerald.jpg

basically it's south west of Treasure Island across the water... use a tp chip or ask a friend to fly you there to get there if you need to since there's probably some pretty nasty ol mobs out there that won't let you pass if you don't have the right armor/weapons to deal with them... which I'm assuming you don't have yet if you are still selling sweat and don't have that tp yet.

Since you are heading in that direction anyways... you might as well go ahead and get Neas and other other TPs in that side of the map, or just go ahead and do a full circle and grab all of the Amethera tps.

Neas is one location a lot of folks go to get sweat... There's a few other sweating holes around, but that's been one of the main one for quite a few years.

neas.jpg

Since this seems to be a regular thing these days, and not all new folks have Neas yet, maybe the folks running the show can team up with some others that are willing to run people around to get tps?

Last edited:
I want to know how to get to the mall please

if have no transport, there's the old fashioned way, TP to either Genesis or Treasure Island City, swim across the water and run towards the mall. If the mobs on Emerald Lakes Mall Land kill you, you will most likely revive at the mall., The Mall TP is on Floor 5

Back