Info: Fair Sweat Trade! Buying and Selling Sweat for Non-Profit

I want to know how to get to the mall please

Some of us Emerald Lakes Mall Shop owners have been discussing a bi-weekly tp run to our mall, and to other TPs. I will pm you the link once we get sorted out. If you need a ride to the mall though I would be glad to take you. Just add me in game :) Ill come pick you up anywhere.

Also thanks Mastermesh for putting up that map!

Just a couple more days and Hope to see you sweaters in my shop! There are buyers out there, that I would like to thank. Sold some sweat while I slept :)

sweat_sale_516873.jpg

Some of us Emerald Lakes Mall Shop owners have been discussing a bi-weekly tp run to our mall, and to other TPs. I will pm you the link once we get sorted out. If you need a ride to the mall though I would be glad to take you. Just add me in game :) Ill come pick you up anywhere.

Also thanks Mastermesh for putting up that map!

If you do that, it'd be a great idea to advertise it in advance as a 'come to the shop, then we drop you at Neas for a group sweating session'.

Y'know, help your suppliers to be more efficient ;)

If you do that, it'd be a great idea to advertise it in advance as a 'come to the shop, then we drop you at Neas for a group sweating session'.

Y'know, help your suppliers to be more efficient ;)

will do :) im working on a nice graphic.

It will probably be Wednesdays @ 1600. A tp run from PA new arrivals all over the continent stoping by new oxford and ending at emerald lakes mall.

In the shop for 15 more mins. Bought about 20k sweat so far. A bit less the normal. 17 mins left to sell your sweat!

(still working on tp run event)

Sugestion

I was wondering if maybe you guys raised the prices a bit wouldn't that raise the market price as well. That would also raise the price of ME and well i think that would help a lot of people. Right now the prices of Sweat are pretty dependent on you guys

I was wondering if maybe you guys raised the prices a bit wouldn't that raise the market price as well. That would also raise the price of ME and well i think that would help a lot of people. Right now the prices of Sweat are pretty dependent on you guys

A great suggestion, but unf I don't think we have much of an impact on ME. We have sold about 200k of sweat so far. This would translate to 2,000 ped of ME. This month so far 49,000 Ped of ME was bought on the auction house. So we are just 5% impact. Also the buyers have been using the sweat for other bps like WW and stuff on cyrene. Which means we have an even lower impact on ME.

A guy who needs sweat can easility go to neas and buy for 1.95 p/k. We have a nice convience for a 5 pec per K more. But if it was any higher... would the convience be worth it? I doubt it since the buyer can just go to neas in that case.

More players who use Mind Essence would raise the price of sweat. I am afraid our smal market impact is hardly enough. I also don't want to be stuck with 500,000 Million sweat because I was unable to sell it due to raising the price.

I do watch the market like a hawk, and as soon as its viable. I will def raise the price in my shop. Until then I need to sell for the market value of the product.

Thank you for your suggestion edragoneyes, and I really do understand where you are coming from. When I was a sweater it was 5p/k. I started depositing when it became 3p/k. My computer eats 22 cents an hour... so sweating for me no longer made sense.

This 'unprofit ' shop must be close by MA . I hope they will see how stupid are your idea and will close till dont another 'nice guy ' open more . Gl and nothing personal to owner . and if you tell me this is fair sell i will shoot myself . :[/QUOTE said:
if you dont like it Depo and stop bitching about it, This is a AWESOME thing this guys are doing. Anyways your prob a reseller that dont like the idea.:cussing:

Last edited:
They are doing a good job and to own a shop in the mall isn't free either. Current Sweat price goes at 2ped to 2.5ped or if you are super lucky, some urgent buyers will just throw you 5ped. Them buying it at 1.95ped is already a steal as many others buy lower than that for personal reselling profit.

I was away today (Sunday) because of my friend's wedding. I did not expect that it took longer because we went to a pub after that. In order to make up for this, I announce that I will open a one more sweat buying session at 05:00-05:30 MA Time (Tuesday, 23th Oct), and I increase my sweat buying size this time to 7000 sweat/avatar, only this time.

All the best.

Added more sweat bps (WW) as requested.

Do not forget Wednesdays! Nearly sold out this week, so got plenty of peds for more. If you are a shop owner and would like to help out newcommers with doing a day of buying feel free to pm me so I can add you to this thread!

Also make sure you note that my shop has moved to FLoor 1 Shop 1. The old shop is empty and just has a sign directing you to my new shop. The old shop is not for sale, and my soc leader will be using it soon.

img_20121021_16_59_00_521.jpg

I was away today (Sunday) because of my friend's wedding. I did not expect that it took longer because we went to a pub after that. In order to make up for this, I announce that I will open a one more sweat buying session at 05:00-05:30 MA Time (Tuesday, 23th Oct), and I increase my sweat buying size this time to 7000 sweat/avatar, only this time.

All the best.

Didn't see you at your shop on the mentioned time :(

Didn't see you at your shop on the mentioned time :(

My damn Supervisor called me to work overtime because some dude was absent. So I was not at the time I mentioned. Very sorry. To make up for this again, I hope no more, this sunday, I will buy up to 12 000 Sweat per avatar then.

In the shop ready to purchase in 12 mins!

Another successful day :) Thanks for the support gents and passing the word.

Don't forget that I buy up to 12k sweat per avatar today :yay:

Just a heads up that tomorrow is sweat day!! 1700 -1730 MA in my shop!

Also in case you have not heard, BIG industries is also doing something to help their sweaters!

You can check out the thread here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...iative-l-BIG-Industries&p=3019669#post3019669

Have fun , and see you tomorrow! I am also going to increase/limit the amount of sweat I can take it. I have had a bit of turnover of this sweat, so I will take up to 10k sweat per player every Wednesday 1700-1730 MA time.

Looking for more shop owners to help our the drive! This will not only help the community, but it increases foot traffic in your shop!

MY class ran a little late IRL, and I am 30 mins late! Ill stay an extra hour to make up for it.

Im here now, just bought from some people. Swing on by if you got some sweat!

1730-1830 :)

Sweat day is coming soon! Be sure to visit if you need to sell your sweat, or if you would like to support this and need sweat, be sure to buy some from us :) 2p/k selling 1.9p/k Buying. There is a shop tax =(, thats why there is a 5 pec gap. To pay the shop tax.

See you in a couple days sweaters

get your sweat on :sweat:

In the shop and buying sweat :) 18 mins left. Had a few sellers, and welcome any more.

Due to recent Melbourne Cup Festival, this Sunday was too busy for me to buy your sweat, folks.

In other to compensate this, next buying session, I will buy up to 12,000 Sweats per avatar (2000 sweat buying bonus to compensate my bad).

All the best.

In the shop 11 mins early, and buying sweat now. Of course staying till 1730 as planned :)

Sweat sales have severely slowed down. Help us support the sweaters! Currently my sweat stock is over 300k Sweat. At this rate there is 4 more weeks of buying and the program will have to be put on a small halt.

Show your support and come get some sweat !

I am leaving to spend thanksgiving with my family, and will not be at the sweat buy tomorrow.

BUT

Remy Master Chief Lebeau will be there to buy for me. This is just a heads up, going unavailable but I made arrangements for someone to be there in my place.

1700-1730 Every Wednesday.

Also... we are SOLD OUT of sweat. After my post on the 15th we had some people come and help us out. Specifically one person who purchased over 130K sweat.

TY for supporting the newcommer in the entropia universe.

Sam

I am happy to announce that half of the sweat which was traded in New Oxford Deermall shop was sold out too (I usually do not put all sweat traded in shop, due to lack of space). Thanks to one person who bought major amount of our sweat to help new players. Please spread the words out so more new players can earn peds to play.

today for the first time i visited your shop and sold you some sweat.... thank you for your service :yay:

i have to mention, you have very nice shop, full of rookie and low level weapons, armors and faps... and prices are very affordable... i will be your customer for sure, now i know where i can find flamethrowers, scorpion, herb boxes, all i need for my life in eu...

Baba

today for the first time i visited your shop and sold you some sweat.... thank you for your service :yay:

i have to mention, you have very nice shop, full of rookie and low level weapons, armors and faps... and prices are very affordable... i will be your customer for sure, now i know where i can find flamethrowers, scorpion, herb boxes, all i need for my life in eu...

Baba

thanks for the nice words baba!

Just wanted to remind everyone that I will be in the shop @ 1700 as planned.

I restocked 7k sweat in there, but will fill it up after sweat buying times as well :)

Sam

Back