[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

ha ha I don`t really care tho ^^

:laugh:

[off to create 'Warrrants']

Runs to create a soc called "Alliance" :tp:

hahaha funny thing
Some people live in fantasy :)

Beware: it's not that AoW that won several LA during LG2009 :sniper:

well... they SHOULD conquer some land, considering the vice presidents name* ;)

*Temujin = Genghis Khans real name

Great...

Thnx for info.

Seems only 2 ppl in that soc so it will go away , or we will send a supportcase. It has happend before and MA are usually quick to resolve it.

Thx for the info.

anyone talked to these guys? maybe they were unaware? or it could be a copy cat in an attempt to scam but its worth speaking to them.

either way im sure it can be resolved fairly easy.

anyone talked to these guys? maybe they were unaware? or it could be a copy cat in an attempt to scam but its worth speaking to them.

either way im sure it can be resolved fairly easy.

I tried to talk to him but he just ignored me.

Weee an Art of War we can all join!!! *giggles*

You better file a supportcase. I remember Auktuma clone who was scamming people. You would not want to take the risk of AoW getting a nasty name because of sad people.

"Art Of War" with an extra space in it :rolleyes:

Jeez, the things some people think is clever or funny...

They won't last...

Actually, thinking about it, it IS possible they were Unaware... Art of War as an idea for a soc name is easily arrived at in a World like this, no offence AoW... it Is a good soc name...

Could be that the space was the only way they could get the system to allow it, but were unaware of the scamming potential..

Of course it could also be that these guys are skally scamming muvva fukkas who had every intention of mis-behaving...

MA will stamp on in smartish though, either way...

Last edited:
meh .. hopefully it won't get the 5 members needed to pass the 'trial phase' of starting a society.

If it does, however - all Optima (leader of actual AoW) has to do is send MA a support case and they will give the other society the chance to re-name within a week or be disbanded. :wise:

I speak from experience ;)

ps - I'll let friends in AoW know next I see them, but I'm sure someone already has.

Actually, thinking about it, it ISD possible they were Unaware... Art of War as an idea for a soc name is easily arrived at in a World like this, no offence AoW... it Is a good soc name...

With 48 agi :rolleyes:

Also don't you think if you are making a name, any name that you won't initially put an extra space anywhere?

Last edited:
unaware? :silly2: coincidence... they created that soc just right after LG :laugh:

You guys shouldn't give shit to someone just because they want to believe that maybe, just maybe someone had no ill-intentions.

Maybe those 'aow#2' people don't look at EF, know anything about the real AoW or ever even heard of EntropiaGateway.

Maybe they do know all those and it was in fact, ill-intended.

But don't assume you know.

Thx for the info :)

What worries me most about these situations (as was already stated in thread) is mostly if its some asshole(s) trying to use this as a "trick" to do bad stuff... Plenty of examples of that through history, both regarding soc names and avatar names alike.

And no thats not an accusation btw, it might very well be the creator didnt know, or saw np in it. No way of knowing that atm.

For now any info is welcome, and yes a supportcase will be on the way unless soc ceases to exist shortly on its own :)

Bumped into "Kinky Little Angel" at PA just now...

Chop: "Kinky, there's Much talk about your soc on entropia forum atm, did you know that?"

Kinky: "So?"

Interesting response. Not "Oh really, what about? Is it good or bad? But we're really new. Known already, wow.."

Just "So?"

I'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt but that speaks volumes to me.

Hey! We were going to use the extra space trick for a cadet soc name :rolleyes:

Bumped into "Kinky Little Angel" at PA just now...

Ahhh SHIT .. it's Kinky Angel and NOT Kinky Devil ?!? :confused:

I logged on for the first time in days, saw the drama here and saw Kinky 'devil' in PA.

I thought that was one of the people in this thread and the society had already been disbanded .. so I was being my usual bratty self.

devil.jpg

Naaahh Naahhh Na Na Naahhh ftw.

Sorry Devil :|

Hey! We were going to use the extra space trick for a cadet soc name :rolleyes:

lol I thought you were serious :laugh:
got me :ahh:

Chop: "Kinky, there's Much talk about your soc on entropia forum atm, did you know that?"

Kinky: "So?"

Interesting response. Not "Oh really, what about? Is it good or bad? But we're really new. Known already, wow.."

Just "So?"

I'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt but that speaks volumes to me.

Yeah definitely not the response I would have given in that situation. It`s sad when people try to piggyback on established societies for whatever reason. Fortunately most of us know the difference. The downside is that non EF readers and green noobs do not.

Back