Falling off the edge of the World

BinaryMan

Young
Society
Lost Renegades
Reverus
The coordinates: 26232, 36078, 220

I fall into a chasm where there is no terrain between X 26232 and X 26231. I fall to sea level (Z 98) into the water. There are plants and stuff on the walls. I follow this channel south (you can move north or south but it's only 1 unit wide) until about 34129 - it cuts through the entire continent! I also hit ocean bottom at (Z 10) in this chasm. This must be a server or zone border or something.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Last edited:
how far can you go in these tunnels?

happened to me too half an hour ago on Amethera. Was in some kind of tunnel with water and I could see light in each end of it - but could not swim to the end (no, I'm not dieing ...) ... Tall tall walls of mountain on both sides and as long as I could see. anyways - seems like another glitch in the matrix ... not a bug, of course .. how dare I ... :cool:

OH and while we're at it ... Wolverine Hope & Structure are obviously floating cities - and both the stations and the tp's are high up in the air - unreachable. Well, you can t to the terminal inside the stations, but you can't go to the tps, which means you have to spend ME to get to another town and tp ... Awesome ...

Found such channel close to OMW too, didn't checked yet where posted coords are.

OH and while we're at it ... Wolverine Hope & Structure are obviously floating cities - and both the stations and the tp's are high up in the air - unreachable.

well, there is the same problem @ Miwak

been like that for quite some time now :rolleyes: lots of threads about it here :D

Assuming the elevation of each square meter is stored in an array, it seems like an easy fix: all you have to do is set the elevation of the squares along that line equal to the average elevation of the adjacent squares (+/- 1 X).

Not sure how the floating regions would be fixed though as I haven't seen them yet.

The continents now have drifted together in version 10.3.

It has unfortunately been fixed and there is absolutely no reason for me to visit it as tourist again :laugh:

well, there is the same problem @ Miwak

been like that for quite some time now :rolleyes: lots of threads about it here :D

10.3 update says MA fixed Miwak....hope this is true.

Mabey they try to make it look more like the "Helvetesgapet" in "Ronja Rövardotter"

But "Mattisborgen" isnt there hmm mabey it arrives in next VU.

:D

Miwak and Wolverine Hope TP areas fixed

10.3 update says MA fixed Miwak....hope this is true.

Miwak and Wolverine Hope TP's are now back on the ground..

Now all they have to do is add in "Bilton Towers" TP Entry into the list and we're good to go on the TP issues.

That is, until the next update

Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

T ...............

The coordinates: 26232, 36078, 220

I fall into a chasm where there is no terrain between X 26232 and X 26231. I fall to sea level (Z 98) into the water. There are plants and stuff on the walls. I follow this channel south (you can move north or south but it's only 1 unit wide) until about 34129 - it cuts through the entire continent! I also hit ocean bottom at (Z 10) in this chasm. This must be a server or zone border or something.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Haha thats pretty funny. Seems like an efficient way of travel maybe?

Back