Famous Entropians

Status
WTF....i wake up one morning, play a game, half a year later im on a "fame list" ... Tell you what.......rather than admire others and putting them on "lists" why dont you "celleb" watchers get up and do something extraordinary, do something different, challenge yourselves, even if its not easy or "the norm" instead eh ^^

Life is for living......in here and out there....One life....Make it Count in Every way ^^

Dont think you have to worry to much there :)

another oldie that comes to mind is LDS always hard to kill in old pvp3 , cost me a bunch of toxic shots.

WTF....i wake up one morning, play a game, half a year later im on a "fame list" ... Tell you what.......rather than admire others and putting them on "lists" why dont you "celleb" watchers get up and do something extraordinary, do something different, challenge yourselves, even if its not easy or "the norm" instead eh ^^

Life is for living......in here and out there....One life....Make it Count in Every way ^^

What bothers you more that someone made a thread of famous players or that the only reason people know you. Is that your a loud mouth little prick and not some great PK player like Tiny Dancer, EMW, Majaure etc like you so desperately whant to be thought of.

Vincent Vince Amarillo
Donvoon Crazyhunter Batranu
Akon Trust Konvicted
Laban Laban Mann
MH Grave Digger
Ioana

what was the name of that girl who faped the sweaters in Neas years ago, she had supremacy shins and killed Ambus with adj V1, rarely been so grateful...

Last edited:
XD sorry, but does anyone know what happened to nea?

Yeah, like a lot of us oldies, far too many memories of yesteryear. You get to a point where so much mileage is behind you, so many people known, lost and/or forgotten that staying around to rinse and repeat again is too much. You might think you survive and watch other people leave, but a bit of you dies when they go, separate ways or out entirely. Eventually the significance of people and the prospect of starting again weighs heavy.

Nea known as the rock chick socialite who (I'm sure she'd forgive me) starts and ends 90% of EF posts with something like 'Yeah that's great, love you all', not famous for being namesake of Nea's (source: friend since 2003 and current soc).

I don't want to be down on your effort, but take note of the comments from others, you really need to decide your own definition/categories of famous, then work out a way of recording the data you get about each entry and if you wish a ranking method. You'll likely be more successful if you keep it really open and generic, the oldies will not count your newbie PK player with more attitude than history as epic players, but you'll have a hard time getting a lot of good info of older players. Like artists and works of art, they're rarely appreciated while alive, and when they've gone...

Maybe cruise the forum, don't be confused by banned people. Quite often they were once(still) respected players who's relationship soured in a public way not tolerated by the forum. This might sound boring, but if you just compile a first post list, you'll get a few EFD but the effort will be forgotten in a month or two.

I should point out that your OP says, "Neverdie-RT and NI, and the asteroid"
ND no longer owns the astroid and he never owned NI.

UPDATED NOW U ALL BETTER LOOK ESPECIALLY DANIMAL XD XD :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Lol @ my entry. I not only Rofled, I also Lmfao'd. :laugh:

Finally an update, well done. The sorting seems not to be that excelent, but well can live with it.

And:
at Stars entry replace Dasp with The Eviscerator, Malcruentor, Hydra. Dasp as thoughest mob is long time ago!
Although I think he never did a Hydra solo, but I believe he got the power to do it :)

UPDATED NOW U ALL BETTER LOOK ESPECIALLY DANIMAL XD XD :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Where you got that im non depositor?
Lol i wish that cud be true.
I was always hard depositor and still i am .. instead.

Foeburner Nighthawk Delta- Well known, active member of calypso forums

Daisy Coldfinger- BIG MOUTH (wannabe)

Black Hawk Hawk- Showed that entropia can be played on 15 USD a month, 60th most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 329k skills) and created a popular sport (fap that hawk)

Deathifier- Bought the entire island of Treasure Island for $26,000 USD, and now owns some of it and generates his income from it, awarded a Protector of the Empire Armor set

Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs- Creator of Club Neverdie, Rocktropia, and Next Island, made $635,000 from his sale of Foma Fortuna, awarded a Protector of the Empire Armor set

Dan Dan Petrov- Most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 716k skills), non-depositor, first person to unlock force merge, and the legendary “orange noob” that killed ambu’s with a knife back in the day.

Jenna Star Mercury- 2nd most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 621k skills), leader of Death on Arrival skills on and hunts some of the strongest mobs ingame solo, such as Eviscerator and Malcruentor

Kimmi Kimmi EFnet- 3rd most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 557k skills), created the top 100 avatar list, and considered the one who has consumed the most skill chips in the history of the game

Buzz Erik Lightyear- Leader of Planet Express, purchased Crystal Palace for 330k USD, uber crafter

Tiny Dancer- Well known player killer, said to hump the rig by some, colonel of Death-Black Angels, Edition, first person to win MA’s first sponsored fort events (thus winning two UL vehicles, a sleipner and a Jeep), and pretty cool person to talk to when he’s not trying to kill you

Entropia’s Most Wanted- Well known player killer, member of Coat Killers, and the 9th most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 450k skills)

Cerb Hulk Beris- Debated to be the best pker ingame, very active in pvp 4, and the 61st most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 326k skills), member of Death on Arrival

Sinofmen and Nukem Quayjay- Former leaders of Patriots, who started many fights throughout the community, and whose mothership scam has become legend (used Patriots soc shareholder program to purchase a MS and shop and kicked people out who wanted to cash out, were going to sell it and escape with $10,000 USD, but were stopped by MA and banned).

Honey Kitten Little- Discovered Ancient Greece and leader of Delta Force

John Black Night, Sbi, and George Ace Skywalker- Owners of various MS and offer rides

Alice in Wonderland- The BEST mentor and guide, whose guides still help noobs and ubers alike to this day

Auktuma- Well known crafter. but foremost a rolemodel in bringing good mood into the community )

Flerin neomaven Flerinson- Owner of Calypso forum, member of Warants, 4th most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 approximately 530k skills)

Meculus-Trader & event manager, showed with so much commitment what you can make out of yourself in Entropia

Witte- Created Entropedia

Tina Leiu- Island girl, helped many noobs, Neverdie’s old fiancée who he met via Entropia, has passed but has a shrine on memorial island

Dave Ozi Epsolon- Had to delete avatar, just like rules say now Dave Dobson CEO of Arkadia studio

Mudkicker- Known for his famous Angel armor scam, which was seen as a scam, but very elaborate

Harena Serica Turbinis- Leader of Antipodean Army and given her wisdom over the years

Oscar Hurrikane Skyquake - creator of the greatest ongoing annual event in EU history

Paris Dub Hilton- 80k USD ruga find, awarded a Protector of the Empire Armor set

Oberon Nightseer- THE NINJA GLITCHER, can glitch anything and defy the laws of physics

Kram3r- First avatar to unlock hair coloring

Bambuco - Top Entropian filmaker.

Oncy - Very skilled Entropian artist. Has tried most mediums and is now doing some excellent mask work.

Ido - Once THE top stylist and a current supporter of Entropian arts.

Narfi Hungry Willems- Administrator on Neverdie and Next Island forum, Biggest trader on ROCKtropia and leader of the Lost Renagades Soc

Zal- Leader of the French Killers, and the second biggest trader of Rocktropia

Popeye Sailerman Cash- 21st most skilled person ingame (as of 2011 apporximately 400k skills), member of Black Angels HQ, and fell for the oldest color scam in the history of EU

Butch Carisbrook- Well known crafter and member of Antipodean Army

Rob Menace Klok (and by extension Manticore Soc)- Turreted a Hydra

Sarah Witchblade Pezzini- Most successful trader, member of Planet Express, owns a MS and LA

Joe Jeff Squall - first one that TTed an ulimited OA-105 (several 1000$ in markup) and got it back from MA, this action lead to a service offered by MA to restore TT items for a fee of 1000 PED, and insanely profitable miner

Joda VVV MG - don´t know if he is still around, but was second who unlocked MF-Harmony (old style) after Dan Petrov, and once one of the highest skilled players
James Jimmy Stryker- Member of Warants, spams hof boards

Darth Skippie Boobie- I think he leads Ck, makes living off game, owns LA, well known pvper

Quetesh- Owns most LA’s ingame

Kara RavenJade - For being a popular radio host and pageant star

Fishface - For being a popular radio host, pageant star, and ardent supporter of Nukem and Sinofmen Quayjay. Widely regarded as a decent fellow.

Mindstar Mindstar9 - A player hired by Planet Cyrene to write for them and do storyline development. A driving force behind many efforts, including Atlas Haven Radio, Entropia Times, and Entropia Planets. Known for her marketing savvy, she is not above and often has stepped on other people in the community in order to propel herself forward. Her enemy list is probably longer than her friend list as a result.

Anne Lykke TheNun - One of the creators of Entropia Planets and Entropia Times, and now employee of Cyrene. She has a good team spirit and believes in the power of her staff to achieve great things.

John Teacher Capital - Moderator here on PCF and EF

Akbar- Uber sweater

Morbaax- Uber mindforce user during his time

Etopia- EU style

Ogulak da Basher- High schooler (or was at some point in his EU career I think), paying for his college education due to entropia, WoF team USA, and winner of the first Merry Mayhem, member of ck, and has approx. 300k skills as of 2011 putting him in the 101 skill spot

Dilly- Loved for shutting up daisy coldfinger and well known pker

Calypto: Radio DJ, founder of Club Calypto, the radio station with the worst PR department in EU, various problems in EU associated with him, got a perma ban and now Chuck Caly Rock and Roll, and leader of Hotplanet rock soc and radio

Angel and Gem- High level ubers, top 100 and Ck’s famous killers

Jor- Member of desert rangers, in top 100 avatars as of 2011, approx. 400k skills as of 2011, first person to hold a landgrab all by himself

Pham Pham Nevan- Grinding pre-regen change aurlis in dome 1 naked, with imk2 and modfap, when no one else was doing it. He also looted the first Imp DOA SH, and caused quite a crying fest on EF, when he got 2 aths in one day. Inspired many of today's ubers. Hibernated his avatar when the (L) era began.

Jenny Ferr- Well known on Arkadia as a helper of the community and mentor

Finally an update, well done. The sorting seems not to be that excelent, but well can live with it.

And:
at Stars entry replace Dasp with The Eviscerator, Malcruentor, Hydra. Dasp as thoughest mob is long time ago!
Although I think he never did a Hydra solo, but I believe he got the power to do it :)

ok finished the tweak ;D will work on getting it reorganized. Sorry bout the wait. mavs vs heat, and i am a huge procrastinator

Where you got that im non depositor?
Lol i wish that cud be true.
I was always hard depositor and still i am .. instead.

oh o0 o0 o0 o0 so many people i have talked to said that XD

SWEET ITS CATEGORIZED AND FIXED NOW WE JUST NEED MORE PEOPLE :D:D :yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:;):smoke::smoke:

Good job ilike money. Maybe separate the trading and scammers/hated though.... It makes Hurrikane and Meculus look like evil people :laugh:

Still missing:

Sarah Connor - highest skilled colorer
Mega - highest skilled sweatgatherer

will find some other soon, now I have to get back ingame, kill some more mobs for MM :)

Mega - highest skilled sweatgatherer

Thanks GoNi, but there are several higher than me so that would be inaccurate.

Could put: Awarded MegaVolt Camp outpost for gaining 4000 SG points.

I'm probably better known for massacring a million Argonauts now though. :sniper:

Good job ilike money. Maybe separate the trading and scammers/hated though.... It makes Hurrikane and Meculus look like evil people :laugh:

I think it very funny that traders/scammers and hated people is one Catergory. Some traders are scammers and hated. LOL

Jamhot ?
McCormick ?
Magam ?

traders XD they increase the price of everything AND YAY ADDED MCCORMICK< SARAH connor, and others

Technically demand increases the price of everything. Traders just facilitate the movement of items according to demand, and they do it while participating in the social aspect of EU.

I cant hate them for that.

Need to fix a few facts I think. Perhaps I can help. (disclaimer: My information could be wrong as well, so double check my work.)

Darth Skippie Boobie- High level pker, leads Ck, has a land area
Not too familiar with his Pking activities, but I could be wrong. I'd stick him in the "Stryker" type category. He's a hunting machine. (Same with some others listed)

Pham Pham Nevan- ...He also looted the first Imp DOA SH
Not the first one. He looted the 2nd (last?) one.

Oscar Hurrikane Skyquake - creator of the greatest ongoing annual event in EU history
I question why him and others like Dub are placed in the "hated" section. :scratch2:

Paris Dub Hilton- 80k USD ruga find, awarded a Protector of the Empire Armor set
McCormick-Awarded a safe with his name for a video
I add these two together, because part of what they're most famous for is the video contest that gave us the Unique gun Neomaven currently owns. Check out Dec./21/05 of this thread for more details. While they both went on to do famous things apart, they also worked together quite well in this case.

I'm sure there's other tweaking that can be done, and frankly, when discussing, "fame" it's kind of personal. Some of these folks are quite famous to me for perhaps things not mentioned on this list, and perhaps not even known to the public. But hey. Enjoy the list. I'm sure it's a fun project for you. :)

I question why him and others like Dub are placed in the "hated" section. :scratch2:

I add these two together, because part of what they're most famous for is the video contest that gave us the Unique gun Neomaven currently owns. Check out Dec./21/05 of this thread for more details. While they both went on to do famous things apart, they also worked together quite well in this case.

I'm sure there's other tweaking that can be done, and frankly, when discussing, "fame" it's kind of personal. Some of these folks are quite famous to me for perhaps things not mentioned on this list, and perhaps not even known to the public. But hey. Enjoy the list. I'm sure it's a fun project for you. :)

The safe was found by Buzz but he gave McCormic one of course! And the rest is like John said.

Need to fix a few facts I think. Perhaps I can help. (disclaimer: My information could be wrong as well, so double check my work.)

Not too familiar with his Pking activities, but I could be wrong. I'd stick him in the "Stryker" type category. He's a hunting machine. (Same with some others listed)

Not the first one. He looted the 2nd (last?) one.

cool thanks i fixed it :D :D :ahh:

The safe was found by Buzz but he gave McCormic one of course! And the rest is like John said.

Sorry. Just realized that my words could be interpreted to imply the safe thing wasn't named after him. Of course it was, but Mc is mostly famous for his videos first, and the Terminator 2nd. The safe thing, a distant 4th-ish.

Also, remember back in the beginning, MA named a few things after "famous" players because they liked them or for other reasons. (Rei's Defense, Nea's place, Lykke handbag, etc.) But the community was much smaller back then, so it wasn't like if they named things after players today. (Or would it? On second thought, nope. Wouldn't matter any more or less these days.)

Also, remember back in the beginning, MA named a few things after "famous" players because they liked them or for other reasons. (Rei's Defense, Nea's place, Lykke handbag, etc.) But the community was much smaller back then, so it wasn't like if they named things after players today. (Or would it? On second thought, nope. Wouldn't matter any more or less these days.)

Star got a gun named after him:

Star Mercury Anti-materiel rifle, prototype (L)

Anyone who wouldn't put strakken on a list like this knows nothing about minning.

Status
Back