Famous Entropians

Status
I'm a famous Entropian in my own mind for passing out at the keyboard from to much TaKillya and getting really bad loot. :yup: :yup: :yup:

hmm, do you have teamspeak or skype? dude if you actually talk like this in real life... Well i guess you must be quite the ladies man.

I personally think i could probably handle you talking like that in real life for a whole minute. ;)

Look mate, Crone isn't too bad and normally just speaks like Crone when he is Crone. But Crone has teamspeak, skype, ventrillo and mumble.

I'm a famous Entropian in my own mind for passing out at the keyboard from to much TaKillya and getting really bad loot. :yup: :yup: :yup:

I have passed out at my keyboard as well, is funny to wake up and see this in your chat window from ones head hitting the keyboard

"asdpvjnapibdfvapiobndihdfngbasgafg asgdfadfga dfgadfgadfga".

Look mate, Crone isn't too bad and normally just speaks like Crone when he is Crone. But Crone has teamspeak, skype, ventrillo and mumble.

And Crone is an awesome guy!! :yay:

If Crone is not mistaken 'awesome' could be explained two ways, right?

im famous for not globalling in 2 yrs even though i mostly break even and get tons of minis

Try passing out DJing and playing through 12 hours of other DJs shows. They kind of get upset :ahh:.

Are'nt you up for the ballsnatch Wildman.
You've been sniffin around here for a while ;)

Where is my name? I start to be pissed, a thread about famous entropians made by a newbie never will work!

Fanan aka The Solis Man! :laugh:

Add please General Frozen Death
He created the biggest EU russian portal www.euhelper.ru . He is quite famous guy in russian players.

I just came across this and realized my name was on there, thanks for the kind description. One question though... why are myself and others known for trading/events categorized in the Trading/scammer/hated section? Seems an odd category to be giving such nice comments on myself, hurrikaine, and Sarah and seating us at the table with scammers and/or people that have made it their purpose to be a villain lol.

WoW Did you actually mention T Rex... that guy hasnt played in like 8yrs.. are you still in contact with him? Or than why the hell would you mention him.

Sorry for the (very) late reply. No I am not, and I never was. Those are famous people - not people I know. T-Rex I mentioned because, well, he was famous back then.. Not just anybody hunts hogglo naked, or whatever it is he did.

I only ever talked to a few of those I listed and I only knew one (Noggin, and that not very well - only from being in the same soc). Hope that clears up any misunderstandings.

As RS we made it out business to kill anything on site any place pvp, we pissed off anyone and everyone on all planets, we/RS even got banned form PK in certain places (Yes OFFICIALLY banned from killing anyone at some places) LMAO and although many came and whent Dilly was the only one who kept defending all.

He was relentless and this vid from my early days in pk, does not do him justice...but its what i got :)

When the evil RS bread its demon babies into EU, The planets needed a hero to defend against what was I and the rest of RS, and he was pretty much it. Hats off to you Dilly..

DCF

Try passing out DJing and playing through 12 hours of other DJs shows. They kind of get upset :ahh:.

Lol, Wild...Was just thinking that (reading thread backwards).

So far it's been who - you, fishface and me passing out on air?

Tippin'

what about me?:scratch2::ahh:

I believe that Nicole Tony Dantrag got a handbag too.

Yes I did get a Hand bag and it was Black ;)

I also like to think that I showed the masses how the ubers hunted to make profits not as good as Dan though he was one of the best but did show how to hunt Nemcu and Ambuls (big ) at the time with no armor..

wow that Dan from DR was amazing I would be hunting the orginial Hoglos with him in full shadow and he was killing them naked with a knife :)

Many great players are named here but one is missing, Ah Lady Oh from DR she was able to tank spiders (I'm sure dan could too) when no one elese could. Back when I had 130 hp Skalman had 140 hp Ah lady oh had 220 hp or very close to it!

I would say back then 2004 the best hp players where all DR

Jor
Dan
Ah lady oh...

Ah lady oh thanks for fapping me on my 1st artox stalker showing me how to kill one back then ;)

I had to get to 122 hp back then becasue they whould hit

at the height of skill she (Nicole) was 245 hp but sold all skills for the most part... but now im down to 200 hp :(

Reactions: Zap
Lol thats funny, I like it!

Those who are in list are famous without needing any prooves. But others who wanna get into the list might need prooves for their activity i think

Sam Trex Smith is a good choice on the list. On his third hunt he looted an ADJ A&P Hero (off a Diakiba), and his luck really never stopped after that. Owned one of the first and few Personal Revival Terminals, MM, Mod Fap, IMKII, Full Shadow. Owned the Castle. Also, an All- around good guy.

Last edited:
Who was that ava that always hung out at the "old" Atlas Haven that sat by a tree and helped anyone and everyone?

I can't remember his name and was well before my time but I've heard about him and I know the oldtimers know who it is.

Sadly, I think he has passed on but I hope I am wrong.

Tippin'

Who was that ava that always hung out at the "old" Atlas Haven that sat by a tree and helped anyone and everyone?

I can't remember his name and was well before my time but I've heard about him and I know the oldtimers know who it is.

Sadly, I think he has passed on but I hope I am wrong.

Tippin'

The mayor of atlas haven. Yep I believe he passed away.

Sam Trex Smith is a good choice on the list. On his third hunt he looted an ADJ A&P Hero (off a Diakiba), and his luck really never stopped after that. Owned one of the first and few Personal Revival Terminals, MM, Mod Fap, IMKII, Full Shadow. Owned the Castle. Also, an All- around good guy.
I assume you mean Personal Crafting Terminals?...

first page has not been updated in close to a year... thread starter hasn't been online in 3 months...
would like to see this thread not die! :dunno:

I assume you mean Personal Crafting Terminals?...

first page has not been updated in close to a year... thread starter hasn't been online in 3 months...
would like to see this thread not die! :dunno:

Did not Personal Revival Terminals exist, and then were transformed into Revive Chips or something like that?

Did not Personal Revival Terminals exist, and then were transformed into Revive Chips or something like that?

Yes.
At time MA e-mailed owners that they will remove them from game.
And gave time and oportuninty to chose refund between 5k nutrio bars and resurection chip.

Yes.
At time MA e-mailed owners that they will remove them from game.
And gave time and oportuninty to chose refund between 5k nutrio bars and resurection chip.

I'd have taken the Nutrio Bars and saved them for the Dec. 4th 2012 Update! :yay::yay::yay:

Menace

Status
Back