****** Fancy Some Free Efd? *******

PiNerd

Old
Society
The Gladiators
Albert PiNerd Eina
Would you like some free EFD without having to stake any in the auction? If so, please leave a post answering this simple question, which changes weekly:

THIS DRAW'S QUESTION IS...
WHICH TELEPORTER IS THE HARDEST TO REACH?

After you have posted your answer, at the end of the week before I change the question I will take a draw for the person who wins a large EFD cheque donated sraight to their account! Happy posting!

If you change your mind, or fancy explaining more, just add another post!

Enjoy

Last edited:
In your opinion, what is the best FAP, for economy or otherwise?

After you have posted your answer, at the end of the week before I change the question I will take a draw for the person who wins a large EFD cheque donated sraight to their account! Happy posting!

Mod Fap.....

Quick!

Well done mega for getting in so quick! We need loads of people to answer the question for igger prises though.

I think the 2350 is the best for emergency situations, ie., while fighting... It may not be the most econimical, and you may not get a big heal per click, but it can sure save your butt. In a fight that could go either way at the last moment, it'll give you just enough health to allow you to finish off a mob without having to run back from a revival point. Because of the high number of uses per minute, you don't have to wait long before re-equipping your weapon to finish the fight.

i personally think that the 3 best faps [not including the uber ones] would be the FAP 50/69/80. ive used all 3 and been very happy. all have decent HP/sec for low to mid level hunters and can be bought very cheep [69 is a bit spendy but has super eco and heals like an 80 with extra speed]

conclusion: FAP-69 is my favorite fap owned so far.

MY trusty EK-2600 , fast, 42 max Heal and affordable TT+XXX :wtg:

the new vivo and sk faps have a great eco vivo-t15 is a great choise

Had a FAP 80 which while not too economical came in real handy at times!

I think high Evade is as valuable as a FAP and even armor so I am endeavoring to improve mine.

I prefer the EK-2600 (42 heal) not that expencive.
Out of fight I use the FAP-50, very good eco!

Would like to own an UBER FAP like Mod,Imp,Adj, but thats a dream.

I use the imaginary fap. Wait a couple of minutes and pretend like you are fapping like crazy. You will be good as new and it's crazy economical. Thats all I need for my mining and sweating.:D

TT fap, it's cheap and slow, and if it is all you carry you'll keep your fapping costs way down!

Fap-5 for those that don't have loads of money or mod fap for those who can get their hands on it/have money.

I like my EK2600, good heal/sec and it's not exactly cheap but still affordable.

mod fap is the best ingame in eco ( and heal if you don't use (L))

but i like my fap-80 :)

Freddie

Keep in mind, now that (L) faps adjust stats based on your skill level, (much more than (UL) faps) the answers for most eco/most heal/sec is different for some folks. In my case, I get great results from Vivo T15 (L), but if you are below level 11 paramedic, this fap will be shit for you.

With that in mind, I'll discuss (UL) faps only and break them down by situation.

Best eco/heal/money no object:
mod fap

Best eco, mid heal/sec:
Fap-50

Best eco everyone can afford, but low heal/sec.:
Vivo T1 (TT fap)

Highest affordable heal/sec. but uneco:
Ek-2500 Deluxe

fastest fap
Ek-2350

As many know, I advocate a "multi-fap" system. Works wonders for me. No fap (other than mod fap) covers every base of heal/sec. eco., etc.

I wouldn't touch an (L) FAP if it paid me.

I'm way too vain to walk around with a giant Pokeball...and I'd be terrified Meowth would pop out every time I used it.

I use a 2600. I'm at that wonderful stage where 3 heals totally replenish my HP and it's rare I can't outFAP the hits I get from the mobs I hunt :yay:

My secondary is MF heal; wonderfully economical...especially when you consider the biotropy it gives me.

Most eco is ...

The lay down and chill fap while going out for a ciggarette. :)

I don't want the EFD though - they seem kinda useless to me.

EK-2600 thats my vote for sure!

I vote for my fap-50...been a true friend so far! :)

In my opinion it would be the ek-2350, without a doubt in my mind, it is really good in those hairy situations where you would be dead with any other FAP.

The max heal isn't wonderful. But the heals per minute are amazing :)

- Nightwolf

Vivo t1 when not in a fight, ek2350 or ek2600 when you are and need health fast :D

<------1600 :D

Every Fap has its own advantage and disadvantage.

Decide first what you want:
Eco or Speed?

Then decide on your fap! Of course the amount of money you like to spend comes into account too. The Fap that provides both are the ones with most Markup.

I had EK 2350 for a while and it healed quite fast and was fun to use - but the decay costs :eek::eek::eek:

Therefore I swapped to Fap80 for Emergency and Vivo-T15 for economical fapping. When I switched some levels I will use Vivo-T20 next. If you want to spend a little more I recommend Fap-90 instead of -80!

So my solution is: One Fap for Speed, One for Eco. I dont need both in one :ahh::laugh:

personally i'd say my trusty fap 80 got me out of many a scrape:laugh:

I agree with LeeLoo

Every Fap has its own advantage and disadvantage.

I had EK 2350 for a while and it healed quite fast and was fun to use - but the decay costs :eek::eek::eek:

Therefore I swapped to Fap80 for Emergency and Vivo-T15 for economical fapping. When I switched some levels I will use Vivo-T20 next. If you want to spend a little more I recommend Fap-90 instead of -80!

Fap 5 --> Ek2600 --> Fap 90 --> Adj --> Imp --> Mod
tt --> +600 --> +3300 --> +40k --> +120 --> +215k
<<all numbers approx>>

I use the 90, it is the best next to the adj for eco/heal...

I dont use L faps atm, i like the ability to repair not search for decent priced on market...

Winner Of Draw 1: Plummer!

Plummer won the first draw with his post about the imaginary fap being best. The thread is still in it's early days, so plummer recieved 50 EFD, but that's not bad for one post! The more people post on the thread, the bigger the prises will be!

The next about-a-week-long draw is about mob/gun economy. Mabye it's your turn to get lucky.

Also we introduce a new feature where you can advertise my service in your signature and get EFD for referring people, a bit like adwords. PM me to find out more!

To each their own... but... ;-)

I prefer using my opalo unamped with Snables, Exas, and Daiks. :)

I almost always come in ahead... Although I'm picky about w h e n I hunt, too...

Daniel

In my late experience i would say normal pixie+p2a and some fast fap (ekt-2300) with argonauts (at my skill lvl i prefer the ones till guardians :D). It brought me 2 globals. :yay:

Last edited:
WHICH MOB AND GUN COMBINATION GIVES THE BEST RETURNS?

The best combination would be no gun and no mob. Why? Because the system is designed to never pay out more then it recives, so you can never get an average above TT of what you hunt for. So if you spend nothing, and get nothing in return, you will loose nothing and by that you have a 100% return of your investment.

If you insist on hunting then the best gun would be improved justifier Mk II, because it has the best base eco and, in the long run even if you're starting with zero skills, you will get better retun then any other gun. A good mob would be something around the 1-2k HP mark, say bigger longu, longu or small hogglos.

Thanks Pinerd! +rep for a nice contest (and for picking a great winning entry ;)).
Konve beat me to it this round with the imaginary gun :D.

Back