News: Fanfiction Video: Titan Impact

Stave

Deactivated Account

When mankind depleted the resources of earth we struggled to restore the imbalance of the ecosystem along with population levels causing us to feel constricted by our own solar system it was clear we needed to Expand the human empire beyond our solar system.

Data about a new planet discovered by robotic probes slowly trickled back and revealed that a grand prize had been found: a new world, teeming with life.

However not everything went as planned, a Virus turned all robots into savage ruthless killing machines causing Chaos everywhere.

Eight Years Later, present day, another Titan named Typhon is rushing through the system on a Collision course with Calypso.

This is Planet Calypso's final hour...

Watch Planet Calypso: The End of an Era Part Two Now

(Non-HD Link)

If you havent seen it yet, part one can be viewed here.

Planet Calypso: End of an Era was originally thought up to be a way to document the final hours of our beloved VU9.4 Planet Calypso, this idea soon evolved into some fan fiction, we soon ended up developing this story of calypso's final hours, and began working on a story of what happened during the 5 years calpyso was unpopulated.

My original idea was to produce a video that would contain everyones favroute parts of old calypso, in some kind of tribute to the world that we have enjoyed for years, part one is the result of that idea. This can be viewed here.

I managed to caputre video of all towns, all POI's and all of the events leading up to the titan impact in just 2 weeks. It was a crazy awesome rush around calypso visiting all the places there is to see.

Part two, the main part is our view of the events that took place counting down to the impact of the titan, and the events that took place on calpyso during the 5 years it was unpopulated leading up to the launch of CE2.

As an Extra to all of this, i am now releasing videos of every VU9.4 Town and most known POI's to immortalise the old calypso in video for life, you can watch them here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx_M...05C081B7F&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

Coming sometime late 2010 - Early 2011 we will be releasing the next part in the story, the events leading up to the re-population of calypso. This time however it will be designed ground up as a film, starting with a screen play and moving up to filming, and so on. We will be looking for many many extras for the final scene of this, so keep your eyes peeled on the forums for that ;)

Stave

Last edited:
Nice work there, the movie is amazing, keep up the good work!

Front PAGE:yay:

" The End of an Era Part Two Now! "

What now ----> Even more loot nerf. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Or more moobs "upgrade".

Just wounder if this new event will stop in right time. :)

lol, that was the best party ever, and I was there and in the video !!!!

If only MA could have done to Hadesheim in the game as you have done in the video

oh, GREAT VIDEO MAN !!

Sure does bring back memories. Thanks for documenting and archiving the last hours

Is there a non-HD version by any chance? I'm kinda getting the 'remix' here... 3 secs of movie, 10 secs of waiting....

Looks good though; and the sound is epic.

Hurrikane

Epic videos man.

sure do miss those days :/

the partys, the hunts, Woodger's roof partys..

Amazing

Nice Video!

I like how the players took the whole storyline to the next level. FPC only takes us so far.

Hope to see more in the future

Nice Video!

I like how the players took the whole storyline to the next level. FPC only takes us so far.

Hope to see more in the future

Theres much more planned for he future from EUWV, continuing whare this video left off

Great Video dude

Come on MA Rebuild Hadeshiem

Restore it to its Former Glory Right tin the Middle of that Crater. Shove it in the Bots face that We will Not lay down and die:cool:

WOW, just WOW. Awesome job. I truly enjoyed your movies.

P.S. First time i have ever heard the song "Gamer Chick". Good song :)

P.S.S. Yeah, I loved the city of Hades.........First time I explored the city in game, thats when i felt that one day this "universe" would be populated by thousands and thousands of people working together to make a living in Entropia. Too bad it seems that is not the actual plan of MA.

Great video production Stave...I loved the Hadesheim run-through half way through!

Really well done! :thumbup:

Really Great :yay:

Great work! :yay:

WOW Nice video, good work putting it all together! :yay:

Looks like I even made an appearance :)

Very nicely done!

I like the use of the tune from "Requiem for a Dream" gives an extra dimension for those wo seen the movie :)

Commonly known from

Lord of the Rings : Two Towers Theatrical Trailer - however no sign of it in the movie.

Alot of person dont even know where the soundtrack originally came from, alot have never heard of Requiem for a Dream (even though it was an awesome arthouse release, weird but awesome)

:cowboy: Stave Productions FTW! :cowboy:

definetely worth the wait for the total annihilation of hades destruction scenes

stave m8, wow! More of that!

awesome and well knowned video "part I" of an ending era.
btw.
we´ll never seen hadesheim like this anymore:(

but good to see the demigod of making awesome dancefloors, for those ppl that like forum questing, name start with a T and ends with a tiny x ...and some other ppl that are part of the video..
for example: the freaking voice of David W. that makes me laugh all the time if i´m connected to AHR, you made my day mate:D
the dancing vampire princes and all other that i missed to name here..

+rep for the most amazing video i´ve seen so far that captured the soul of the to early died old EU and transfer it to another level

such a great monumental artwork,

i guess the oscar goes to.....
" i´m sure every1 knows who deserve it, without writing it down here"
ofc. that challange could be part of the lame new quest system,

brainless npc says :"the person that find out who get the oscar for best gameengine video, will win 10 useless fragments.." :D

regards

dom

Epic destruction of Hades :eek: Really good work :yay:

And the end of an era party was freakin awesome :dance:

sweeeeeeeet vid i want a full on action blockbuster that will beat avatars ass at the box office :)

To all the people that get 3 secs here and three secs there start the vid then pause it go have a smoke read the paper pick your nose scratch your ass what ever come back in ten mins and press play and it should work fine cause you need to watch it in HD

This is awesome! Great work! Really enjoyed it!

Finally done, and well done :thumbup: (still jealous of your graphics card :laugh:)

Sweet! It's good to remember the good old days when you'r computer still was able to run the game :D

Back