Fantastic 60 ped / click crafting result

Status

gotto43

Guardian
Gotto LuckyStrike Gotto
WOW, I did it again.... Isn't EU great fun?

really fantastic ...

ok normally i would say..wow doing those blueprints with only 5 clicks.....what do you expect? the result is not so strange....you have to do way more clicks on this..or change the bp because of the ped/click.,,.

Then i saw your crafting profile where you got nearly 100k and hofed also on those clothes....so normally you got the skills and the knowledge...

and now i am confused what your message is there?

Last edited:
ok normally i would say..wow doing those blueprints with only 5 clicks.....what do you expect? the result is not so strange....you have to do way more clicks on this..or change the bp because of the ped/click.,,.

Then i saw your crafting profile where you got nearly 100k and hofed also on those clothes....so normally you got the skills and the knowledge...

and now i am confused what your message is there?

The Wazir BP is maxed as skill level. BP requires lvl 10 tailor, I'm 21.

QR you can build only clicking but this is Toulan BP and most of materials required are specific Toulan. Very hard to farm or find. There is no way to collect materials for 30-50 clicks...
With current mu, click cost is like 73 ped. The wazir bp is unique, I don't know if any other is in game. The coat has good mu and can profit, but you need some success on the clicks.

A maxed skilled BP with little or no QR start with 82%. The craft was done in full quantity but result looks like full condition.

A maxed skilled BP with little or no QR start with 82%. The craft was done in full quantity but result looks like full condition.

qr 1.0 = 81.4% if maxed skillwise
~qr 45 = ~90%
qr 100.0 = 95.0%

qr 1.0 = 81.4% if maxed skillwise
~qr 45 = ~90%
qr 100.0 = 95.0%

doesn't matter dude. I just want to say it is maxed bp as skill.
high cost per click should also be a factor...

just compare to hunting. 5 no loot in a row on argo is nothing special, on a feffox in most likely not happening often and on Dasps I think was never happened.

still only 5 clicks... just because it's 60 ped/click doesn't mean you should get any more successes than if it were welding wire or something.

if you don't have the ped to click it more than 5 times, don't click it. Hell i don't even craft and i've had more that 5 fails in a row on a maxed qr100 bp.

still only 5 clicks... just because it's 60 ped/click doesn't mean you should get any more successes than if it were welding wire or something.

if you don't have the ped to click it more than 5 times, don't click it. Hell i don't even craft and i've had more that 5 fails in a row on a maxed qr100 bp.

you don't get it, isn't it? Probably you use to click only ww... you never clicked on expensive bp.

just go hunting 60 ped mob and accept 5 no loot in a row.

it takes 2 weeks to collect materials for 5 clicks.. lol. so is not about the ped needed to do more clicks.
It is not an easy bp. I always click on it up to 10 clicks because of lack of materials.

My problem is not success rate, could be 10 clicks with no success, sometimes more, but not with all failure.

you don't get it, isn't it? Probably you use to click only ww... you never clicked on expensive bp.

just go hunting 60 ped mob and accept 5 no loot in a row.

it takes 2 weeks to collect materials for 5 clicks.. lol. so is not about the ped needed to do more clicks.
It is not an easy bp. I always click on it up to 10 clicks because of lack of materials.

My problem is not success rate, could be 10 clicks with no success, sometimes more, but not with all failure.

bigger mobs never drop no looters.. or if they do its 1 in thousands of kills.. likewise the frequency of nova loots is lower as well.

that mechanism doesn't and can't exist in crafting. click a lower cost bp. I've never clicked anything over 18 ped or so, but I'm not sure what you're looking to get out of this thread other than to vent.

crafting is the most volatile profession.. always been that way.

No offence but that's nothing. It's normal for me to have 150peds of failes when I craft. And I craft alot! A tracker with over 900k in crafting in less then 3 years says it all :laugh:
Never expect anything in crafting

You play 6 $ Slotmachines with 5 Spins and wonder when all is lost? lol :beerchug:

just a bad example. your crafting knowledge limited.
slot machine has no info about who's in front of the machines and can't take into consideration any "skill" you have.

Anyway, I'm waiting for support reply. But I know the answer, dynamic shit.

I start pushing into TT lots of BPs & feed the AH with others. It will take few weeks to get rid of normal bps and much longer to sell those with some MU. Chipping out is also in place.

I just can't accept this shit.

Thread can be closed.

before the thread closing ;)

have you clicked per each clicks or set 5 clicks to be done ?
there's the fact you're crafting a toulan bp on another planet too

and yes, a 60ped mob (mulmun for example won't ever give you a no loot, at least 4ped and a 15ped shitty L fap)

So is this is a crying thread in hope on a hof like so many others do and it works for? Sorry for my sarcastic humor but I seriously can't see why a thing like that should be such a big issue. It's not like it !!!!! your pedcard. Chill and go do something else that might give you those damn 60ped back

you sent a support ticket asking why its working as intended?

Final comment.

maybe I didn't make myself clear.

5 clicks (in one job) 60 ped/click, full green, shouldn't be possible extreme 0 PED loot. If you think different you never clicked a highly cost bp.

I'm not asking/crying for a hof. I'm selling off and chipping out. But, not leaving the game as I can still make some ped in trading and market opportunities.

Wazir BP use to be a profit tool.
60 ped/click with MU is around 73 ped. The MU of Wazir coat is around 350 PED. I own this BP since about 2 years. Highest MU I got was 1.1k ped for a coat. A 20 clicks run, 6 successes (nothing special), 65% return in TT will lead to 1,5k ped profit (with Wazir at 350ped MU). I'm doing this already, I'm not crying for 350ped loss in a run.
Imagine one single success in that 5 clicks will make me even. Horrible craft result but still even... Now you can see the power of this BP. Now you can maybe understand I'm worried MA is killing any profit possibility. It is like what was happening with Philo/Archon swords, Hoplite & NI/AG stuff and maybe other people having also some examples in their mind. Is it simple to make a programming setup like: my lvl 10 bp to behave as a lvl 50 requirements... just saying. I have no prof.

I have some other rare BPs: Jasseem Coat, Jassem Headwear and Jassem Pants BPs. Also profit tools (click costs like 45-50 and item MU like 200 ped). I'm crafting those as well (not today, don't have materials).

Support case: maybe was a glitch or something, I asked for materials back. I'll not get them, sure. I do not care in fact.

No more comments from my side, understand what you like.

How do you know your next 10 clicks wont all be success? If your a crafter then you should know how crafting works. Highest i've gone is 10 clicks in a row with no success or near success using quantity. That was on a Limited BP with a 95% success rate. Cost per click was 49.07 (not including MU on the materials). I did 42 clicks and in the end made a little with MU. Did i go crying to MA? no, you shouldn't either. I hope they don't give your materials back cause otherwise they should give everyone who gets a fail their materials back. You just need to click more to get the correct success rate...its all about the numbers. If that coat has 350 ped mu on it, you don't need many success to make your ped backs. Stop whining and keep clicking.

It's quite common to get 20 near sucess + fails in a row on a fully maxed bp.
The problem is not the loss on that crafting session, it's the difficulty to get resources for another run.
And if you go to an L bp, that's even worst, not only the resources are a pain, as the BP itself.

That's why some are just left to be clicked.

Yeah, it sucks when that happens.

I get the whole "should do more clicks", "it's not impossible for that to happen", etc.

But in the end, yeah it sucks when that happens.

Every click should be an All time high... we have heard this before? :scratch2: Every mob I kill I want a hof... :loco:

What if he did the clicks on condition before sliding the slider back to quantity and then taking a photo to fabricate a situation to fix a system that he doesn't like. I call fake news!

The Wazir BP is maxed as skill level. BP requires lvl 10 tailor, I'm 21.

QR you can build only clicking but this is Toulan BP and most of materials required are specific Toulan. Very hard to farm or find. There is no way to collect materials for 30-50 clicks...
With current mu, click cost is like 73 ped. The wazir bp is unique, I don't know if any other is in game. The coat has good mu and can profit, but you need some success on the clicks.

Aqeeq is Toulan's local variant on Lyst. That makes it pretty much the same thing as Ospra, Zorn, or Alternative, but from Toulan.
Acid Root is an uncommon (not rare) EU-wide enmatter.
Force Nexus is an extremely common, EU-wide enmatter.
Ghali is a Toulan enmatter, I have no idea how common it is.
So basically, the challenge here is to get your hands on half a k to a k of Ghali.
So basically, the scarcity is not in the materials, but in the amount of mining going on on Toulan.
That click cost can gtfo though imo.

As far as the ridiculous failure rates that can occur... I've gotten 12 Evades in a row shooting a mob. It's "dynamic", and annoying, and just part of this game. As far as no-looters.... it has been years since I watched my loots per mob. I just throw enough kills in to be some kind of sample, sell, repair, and check my run's loss. Though lately it's been steady gains - tiny but steady - except not at Ares. I'm not sure what's up with that place atm.

well, for me, the only mistake he did was to do only 5 clicks (on other hand, i think that crafting it outside toulan was a bad move too, i always prefer to click planets bps on the respective planet)
and i'm on toulan a lot since sept last year, so i know the ressources for this bp are not rare
just have to do some mining and for sure wait some time
for a bp like that, would do for sure a 20clicks minimum
and as i'm mining quite always unamped, would take me 1month and a half to gather mats for 20clicks

some peeps are telling that L bp's are worst ??
L bp's are easier, as you'll get less failed

This is pretty simple, even with 80-90% "success" rate you can get 5 fails in a row. The cost per click is irrelevant.

No.

Entropia is dynamic. A BP like that needs different traits.

separate success/fails for different bps?

fuck that.

Second, if you think MA could throw something together like that and have it work correctly you're insane. A concept like that wouldn't be functional anyways.. returns aren't bp-dependent.

What if he did the clicks on condition before sliding the slider back to quantity and then taking a photo to fabricate a situation to fix a system that he doesn't like. I call fake news!

Certainly possible.

Status
Back