FAP whit the best efficiency

mczimi

Stalker
Society
Victory
Czumbil Mczimi Imre
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I see shortly, what change MA, will do :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Whit so littel Skill and so many success i dont see other choice :)

I'll stick with my EK-2350 thanks :)

nothign wrong with an 'in between mobs' fap :p

2350 for during those tight fights and the good old FAP 5 (or 50 for me atm) for those eco heals ;)

Save on the decay on the 2350 and you can hunt the bigger ones a bit longer ;)

Rip

Imo fap-5 is best after battle and fap-50 in battle, but I use fap-80 in and fap-50 after battle :)

Imo fap-5 is best after battle and fap-50 in battle, but I use fap-80 in and fap-50 after battle :)

same here, but I use EMT 2600 if the battle is worthy it (look at hogglos)

Why would MA change the FAP-5 ? Makes no sense.. It's been the same for 5-6 years now...

i can make over 50 perf heals whit my ek 2600 so its pretty good too use and not so expensive iff ask me;) a wery g0000d fap

Nothing unusual in the screenie, your skills will give good success rate on any fap really.

I was just surprise to see that i do 14 full fap.

About the same skills as my Medical skills I think. Although your Anatomy Is way higher. Did you chip this? Not that I care In the way of chipping, just wondered :)

Also, I doubt MA would change this FAP. I mean, It's not like you can efficiently hunt anything bigger than Exa Stalker with It... Assuming there's no critical, and that you wear Rascal or better.

It's nice that the new players can have a FAP that they don't need to worry about repairing anytime soon ... I have one, had one. I keep TT'ing them! lol :laugh:

You know what It's like when the PED card gets closer to 0 ... :rolleyes:

About the same skills as my Medical skills I think. Although your Anatomy Is way higher. Did you chip this? Not that I care In the way of chipping, just wondered :)

QUOTE]

Nochiping in Anatomy, maybe the 2.7k hgm 3.2k lb and 6.3k rifel made it so big :). i have chip some other skill but not anatomy.

I see shortly, what change MA, will do :)

Whit so littel Skill and so many success i dont see other choice :)

Huh? I mean, seriously.. what? :confused:

I was just surprise to see that i do 14 full fap.

:laugh: Thats what happens when u get skilled ;)
I do 1 million full fap in a row on ek-2600..allways full, but thats cause im skilled to use it :)

So nothing strange in that picture

Huh? I mean, seriously.. what? :confused:

I think he's saying that with so many perfect faps in a row with his relatively low medical skills it seems ripe for a nerf to reduce efficiency. I must say that medical skills are really pointless over around 2k atm (besides anatomy) because there's nothing new after tthat in terms of effectiveness with a fap. You can unlock treatment etc. but it doesn't make anything new possible.

I suspect we'll see a much larger skill range for the (L) faps, with a really high level necessary to max the most powerful ones.

I use in battle fap-80, in and fap-50 after. Good combination. :cool:

Ok one that is not the most efficient fap in the game there are many others.

Mod fap 160 heal for 1 pecs

Improved fap 120 heal for 2 pecs

Adj fap 50 heal for 2 secs.

Fap 5 max (hard to do) 10 heal for 1 pecs. 50 heals cost 5 pecs 120 heals cost 12. pecs 160 heal would cost you 16 pecs.

You do the math.

The fap 5 is the hardest to master believe it or not, you should respect your skills (they are not that easy to come by) and realize that fapping skills are very hard to get..

Like many have said the fap is a very good after hunting fap for many people and I see no reason why they should change it.

Back