farming the price to grow

baron topper

Old Alpha
Society
Danish Society
baron topper
her is my calculations on the price to grow 1 plant in 1 pot

the price is on the DNA split in to. old price mu and with new mu. it is an estimate.

DNA A 3. 2/30
DNA B 1. 4/70
DNA C 1. 5/77
DNA D 1. 20-50/95

the price is rounded up to nearest 1 ped

basic fertiliser 50 stk 5/10 10 stk 1/2
energised crystal cell 2 peds 2 stk
dianthus crystal powder 2 peds 2 stk
light liquid 2 peds 2 stk

this is an estimate.
lv 1 18/110
lv 2 7/76
lv 3 9/84
lv 4 24/102

the price for 1 pot except Papplon is 58/372 and for papplon 73/390 peds

for the 8 pots 464/2976 peds and for the papplon it uses 2 tims DNA D For lv 3-4 584/3120 peds
the price on DNA is the largest factor by-far. if that where to drop the price to set 1 pot might be good enough to earn some peds farming.

at the moment is is some very expensive pot plants.

baron topper

There are a lot of DNA fragments lying in storage and apartments. I was actually nosing around open apartments the other day and noticed a few while not actively looking for them. Didnt know they are used for gardening. But like mine only in small stacks.

the price for 1 pot except Papplon is 58/372 and for papplon 73/390 peds...

for the 8 pots 464/2976 peds and for the papplon it uses 2 tims DNA D For lv 3-4 584/3120 peds
the price on DNA is the largest factor by-far. if that where to drop the price to set 1 pot might be good enough to earn some peds farming.

baron topper

You're saying the tt cost per plant is 58 peds? - and you got 14 peds tt back on the one you put up a pic of?
Plus, it is two new mats where the info says used in industry, which is presumably to come in some future vu?

Have you had any variation in what you get back? Is it like looting a mob?

At any rate, even if the mus drop, those are seriously expensive plants - and that is after the investment for the plot, snug and plant box!

MA are beginning to make MSs look like a bargain in comparison!!!

You're saying the tt cost per plant is 58 peds? - and you got 14 peds tt back on the one you put up a pic of?
Plus, it is two new mats where the info says used in industry, which is presumably to come in some future vu?

Have you had any variation in what you get back? Is it like looting a mob?

At any rate, even if the mus drop, those are seriously expensive plants - and that is after the investment for the plot, snug and plant box!

MA are beginning to make MSs look like a bargain in comparison!!!

Makes you wonder how much the invisible plants are going to cost!

Makes you wonder how much the invisible plants are going to cost!

Lots and lots, I've already got one. Although, to be fair I think Baron got one before me.

Sounds like mindark wants to get a piece of the markup pie to take that extra out of the game. :/

Expensive profession.

Did you try smoking one yet?

soory for not being clear. the price is divide into old mu and new mu after farming started up. tt is included in all prises

the price is probably not going be that low, so hopeful the mu on the new product can cover the cost.

Baron topper

Just out of interest, what can you do with these transgenic plants?

Rgds

Ace

what's the water used for? Is it for factories down the road or something else?

what's the water used for? Is it for factories down the road or something else?

i haw tried to but them in the refiner, and so far only the papplon, id said it could refine, but with what i don't know . gees we must wait and see wait happens.

i haw tried to but them in the refiner, and so far only the papplon, id said it could refine, but with what i don't know . gees we must wait and see wait happens.

If the refine button is active then you know that it can definitely be refined on its own.
Add in some sweetstuff, see if the button is active.

You don't have to click it, just experiment putting different things in the refiner with it
Borrow one of lots of types of mined mats with miner friend.

The other thing to consider is one fruit might make loads of something else.
So lets say it does take sweetstuff, then it might be 1 transgenic fruit + 1000 sweetstuff make 1000 new type of fruit bars.

But if you add 1 fruit and 1 sweetstuff you might get just 1 bar.

There could be so many different options, maybe with loads of different enmatters.

We're all itching to find out more.

Rick

I have built the snug but cant get the boxes to grow plants in ? . I was getting the boxes before I built the snug but not now . I appreciate any help

I have built the snug but cant get the boxes to grow plants in ? . I was getting the boxes before I built the snug but not now . I appreciate any help

i an not an expert on this mater, do you mean you got the materials to build the boxes, ore did you already start building the boxes on you plot, before you haw build the snug ?.

the steps is, build snug, you then got 2 farming build points, to build the to farm boxes on your plot.

Baron topper

ps if you don't haw it already you must haw your deed in inventory.

Last edited:
Thank you baron for your reply much appreciated.

In plot Management window it shows. Gardening 0/2 , Building 1/2 , Factory 0/0 , Utility 0/0 .
When the Hammer / Construction icon is selected , the construction window shows . Available Constructions , Omegaton colonist Snug and Omegaton Acorn and all are greyed out. When I select either ( Snug or Acorn ) the construction window opens up and I can then build either but no plant boxes ?

BTW I was getting the plant box selection before I built the snug.

Have sent in support case .

Just adding further info . The plot deed was in my storage and I tried and failed then I noticed that baron said in his reply that the deed has to be in inventory I tried that and still didn't work.

Another question . Can we turn the built snug facing east , north , west and south if so how . I have only been able to move it but facing the same direction.

Just adding further info . The plot deed was in my storage and I tried and failed then I noticed that baron said in his reply that the deed has to be in inventory I tried that and still didn't work.

Another question . Can we turn the built snug facing east , north , west and south if so how . I have only been able to move it but facing the same direction.

sad to her it still dos-sent work. regarding moving ore rotating snug/plant boxes, i did both, mow and rotate the snug, and plant boxes. inside the plot. sounds like yet another bug.

Baron topper

This thread and another from Thaddeus makes me thinking that we need a NEW GUIDE for plots management here :scratch2:
It will be awesome

sad to her it still dos-sent work. regarding moving ore rotating snug/plant boxes, i did both, mow and rotate the snug, and plant boxes. inside the plot. sounds like yet another bug.

Baron topper

I can move it but not rotate it so how is it done , I click on the four arrows from the front door and move it it is a little iratic but it does move but don't know how to rotate it

I can move it but not rotate it so how is it done , I click on the four arrows from the front door and move it it is a little iratic but it does move but don't know how to rotate it

Try to hold down the right mouse button and move mouse left to right, it should rotate the object.

Try to hold down the right mouse button and move mouse left to right, it should rotate the object.
Thank you very much for your advice. I took your advice Noorie but unfortunately it did not work for me , have sent in support case but no response so far but early days so I give them time to investigate .

Garden is for someone who dont like to walk^^ Fruitpicking will remain:tongue2:

Back