chrisdors3

Prowler
Society
Classified
Chris Dakota Dors
picture.php

Have a nice set of Fashion Armor?

Care to have a lil party?:cool:

Dust off that Vindicator, Dragon, Vampire, Trooper, Expedition Armor and see if it still fits :wtg:

Saturday Jan 30th
20:00 MA Time

Click Here To Add An EntropiaForum Event Reminder

spraying.gif

picture.php

Of course any armor is welcome to the party! Doesnt have to be listed or pictured above...

Last edited:

6e3.jpg

We are certainly going to so something like this again soon... please keep your eyes open for it! I would like to include atlashavenradio, some prizes and maybe a hunting event on some exo's for the next one!!! :silly2:

I put a few pics below!! if anyone has any pics- please free to put em up and I will add to this post.

Last edited:
I will pop along if free :)

I have fa few of these fashion armours, although some of them are rather good for hunting as well :)

I dont have any :( But if anyone wants to lend me some, I will come along and look pretty :laugh:

I will pop along if free :)

I have fa few of these fashion armours, although some of them are rather good for hunting as well :)

I plate em and love huntin with em too!

I dont have any :( But if anyone wants to lend me some, I will come along and look pretty :laugh:

I can loan ya some Dragon or Vampire RC!!! Im rockin my Vindicator to the party :)

Vampire here, but depends on date/time if I can come.

I can loan ya some Dragon or Vampire RC!!! Im rockin my Vindicator to the party :)

:yay: Ohhh might have to take you up on that.... Dragon might be fitting..In more ways than one :laugh:

oggi.gif

I has emine only 25 sets all in all I can stand in the back with my cane and look lollipopy xP dont have anything else interesting T_T

does it have to be some of those listed ? :)

or can we show up rockin' the bodyguard, renegade, pioneer .. etc. ? :D
(ya know .. other sets of generally useless but shiny, pretty armor :silly:)

Would make for some great screenshots actually - getting a bunch of people in different armours together in the same place.

does it have to be some of those listed ? :)

or can we show up rockin' the bodyguard, renegade, pioneer .. etc. ? :D
(ya know .. other sets of generally useless but shiny, pretty armor :silly:)

I say anything fairly useless works... useless and overpriced is ideal :silly2:

still useless .. but not as overpriced as it used to be ! :duh:

I just acquired feets to my 2 favorite girly, pretty and completely useless armor sets !

I hope to be there ! :yay:

ps - I have renegade, bodyguard, and vampire .. I'll probalby go with the purple or the pink ! :ahh:

I will come in my usless but cool Vampire ;)

Sounds like a good enough reason to root out my Vampire set from the deepest darkest depths of my Storage :D

I willl be there like a sloth.

Looks like Vampire is gonna be there in force- I agree with Spike that it would make for some awesome screenshots of a bunch of these armors together!

Keep em comin :)

sounds like a good chance to dust off my Vamp :)

What about Hunter?

although not useless, very overpriced i can show up in the sga vigi, just need feet know where i can find?

i've got some Valiant as well as my Vamp so i might get it polished up for the occasion.

Yep. It's a shame that the most-used armour in the game - Pixie - looks so boring.

Can we extend this to impressive-looking but useless weapons? My collection includes a Skildek P40 and a Willard Heatray A. Look impressive - especially when fired - but are actually pretty useless.

I agree what about hunter?

OK not entirely useless but still it is pretty!

Oh well I guess I will be alone lonely loner with my fav. Green armour.

ciao
Lexxy

I will try to be there - as to what I will wear - decisions decisions.

I could go for any number of them -

Some of that are useful such as Viking might also be considered fashion.

I think will probably wear one of the following if I can make it Bear, Beserker, Bodyguard, Dragon, Expedition, Explorer, Guardian, Gnome, Hunter, knight. Paladin, Renegade, Samurai, Trooper (minus feet since they don't exist), valiant, vampire, Viking, Vindicator, Warrior, Zombie

Those I would ignore are Ghost, Goblin, Gremlin, Nemesis, Phantom, Pioneer, Pixie, Rascal, Shogun, Vigi.

Sounds fun

I'm just going to bring them all ... will be much fun!! :D

As people probably expect, I have full dragon armour ;)

So will attend if possible. Rawr! :3

omg are you saying my vindicator is fashion and sucks at hunting:confused::eek::confused:
but the guy told me i can hunt aurlis in it!!!!!:eek::eek:

sounds like a good chance to dust off my Vamp :)

What about Hunter?

Hunter is 100% okay by me- I have a set and love it :) Even had a coat colored and texture matched for it!

Last edited:
I will try to be there - as to what I will wear - decisions decisions.

I could go for any number of them -

Some of that are useful such as Viking might also be considered fashion.

I think will probably wear one of the following if I can make it Bear, Beserker, Bodyguard, Dragon, Expedition, Explorer, Guardian, Gnome, Hunter, knight. Paladin, Renegade, Samurai, Trooper (minus feet since they don't exist), valiant, vampire, Viking, Vindicator, Warrior, Zombie

Those I would ignore are Ghost, Goblin, Gremlin, Nemesis, Phantom, Pioneer, Pixie, Rascal, Shogun, Vigi.

Sounds fun

Damn Hounds!!! Always showin off for us TDO folk :) :) :)

Sounds like an awesome collection, glad you are in!

i've got some Valiant as well as my Vamp so i might get it polished up for the occasion.

ACE- it would be awesome of you to attend... could be a nice opportunity to drum up some business for one of the best businesses in EU!

There are no hardset rules for this, just a great opportunity for us to kick it in overpriced and underprotected armors :silly2:

BUT- No matter what you wear... stop by once we get a time set and join us :wtg:

Chris

Back