Fast Rapid Healing!

Stirge

Old
Society
SECRETS
Stirge Stirge Stirge
Always something new on NI! Whether you are on the beach below Crystal Peak or by the statue at Paradise Landing you can heal up rapidly, 9.2-9.4 every couple of seconds, for free. That means you DO NOT have to use a FAP, which saves you PED.

That's actually awesome!

There is another place that do the same.
It's close to the TP where you land on the planet (can't remember the name), near the statue.

There is another place that do the same.
It's close to the TP where you land on the planet (can't remember the name), near the statue.
Yeah, it's Paradise Landing as I mentioned in the original post. Just think about the PED you save over time! I hope this NI feature never goes away! :cool:

It really is a nice feature, thumbs up for that.

I just think the chose of the mob for the sweat was poorly done, Screechers hit too fast.

It really is a nice feature, thumbs up for that.

I just think the chose of the mob for the sweat was poorly done, Screechers hit too fast.
Some would say they skill very fast.

Well if a screecher kills you on the beach while sweating below crystal peak you just heal up quick and get back in the game. No need for a FAP or loss of PED. I am amazed that the F2P avatars aren't flocking to NI...not just for the free heals but all that is free on NI. Free heals is a great bonus.

Back