fastest and cheapest way in and out of space!

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
tp to CP (17.5ped) use your thrusterless VTOL fly around fo to the station tp back down (7ped)

there you have it space in 24.5ped + fuel!

Hitch a ride with someone who already has a fighter or thruster attachment.

Alternatively, Gene Roddenberry had the right idea. He died and his ashed were launched into space. Personal cost to him was zilch. :cool:

Hitch a ride with someone who already has a fighter or thruster attachment.

Alternatively, Gene Roddenberry had the right idea. He died and his ashed were launched into space. Personal cost to him was zilch. :cool:

well i said fastest and cheapest

cheapest alone would be.. hitch a ride with a hangarowner you either pay tt 1.8ped decay on UL thruster or he takes you for free :p

tp to CP (17.5ped) use your thrusterless VTOL fly around fo to the station tp back down (7ped)

there you have it space in 24.5ped + fuel!

I was under the impression that the CP/FOMA teleporters were one-way (back down to Calypso) and in order to get to either of those places, you needed to vehicle it. Is that not the case?

EXPLOIT! - msg too short

joking.

I was under the impression that the CP/FOMA teleporters were one-way (back down to Calypso) and in order to get to either of those places, you needed to vehicle it. Is that not the case?

no teleporting to CP and FOMA as i understood is still possible... it's cheaper to fly if you allready are in space though

So CP offers a way to launch into space without a VTOL attatchment? That would be quite nice. :yay:

According to release notes just the TP back to Calypso from CP & Foma is possible. TP to not, you still have to take a flight.

According to release notes just the TP back to Calypso from CP & Foma is possible. TP to not, you still have to take a flight.

oh... balls well that ruined all the fun

Back