Society
~ZEN~
Kull KullXP Holland
deactivated

Last edited:
its dynamic :wise:

deactivated

Last edited:
Maybe it means that tier levels are gained by decaying some percentage of item's TT? I.e tiering Xent 3 atm and it goes so slow. Might be because it has pretty high TT and no way to decay it at fast rate?

I find that the bigger the danger level of a mob, the faster my items tier up (with regard to hunting.)

deactivated

Last edited:
I agree it is truely dynamic no matter what those numbers on tier rates say. true, the high numbers are faster but I have had a gun with tier rating 10 and it tiered to 2 extremely fast so I do think there is a chance factor and I got lucky and hit a bunch of lucky ticks in tiering in a row like it was in the thousands.

I have also had a sword stuck at 4.1 tier for ages, tried for months to get it off that tier, I loaned it to another and bang tiered up in a couple swings for him.

So never rule out other players chances to do something you just can't currently do. There has to be some form of personal luck or random seed who the hell knows besides MA. This exchange of weapons to others on stuck items for tiering has happened in a couple other stuck items for me as well, it is now my new way to get a item suck at a tier rate to jump up :D

I'm guessing probability.

Sometimes you get two ticks fast, sometimes it takes forever. Something like:

TIR/Constant

With the constant being different for each level. First level might be TIR/10000 and second TIR/20000 (just making numbers up).

That would explain why higher TIRs go faster, and you sometimes get stuck. Guessing, based on all other stuff in game, that the constant is multiplied with some number that increases exponentially to create a steep progression.

Could be tested using a ton of tt weapons.

I've consistently fought danger level 20-30 mobs with my Kilic Vass.

Over the last year, I have seen it advance .1, from Tier 5.5. to 5.6.

I dont think danger level has anything to do with it. Neither do I think damage enhances do, as the year before that I fought high level Feffoid almost exclusively without enhancers, and again saw it go up .1, from 5.4 to 5.5.

I've consistently fought danger level 20-30 mobs with my Kilic Vass.

Over the last year, I have seen it advance .1, from Tier 5.5. to 5.6.

I dont think danger level has anything to do with it. Neither do I think damage enhances do, as the year before that I fought high level Feffoid almost exclusively without enhancers, and again saw it go up .1, from 5.4 to 5.5.

Hunt some level 40+ mobs with it and see what happens. Nothing moved for me for ages when I was doing very low end stuff, but as soon as I was doing L36 Kong's stuff started to happen.

Same as skill increase. Higher the decay and higher the mob. Forged together by luck.

deactivated

Last edited:
I just got a reply front support about this question,

unfortanately we are support cannot discuss the technical aspects behind this system, we apologies for the incovenience

So that means any past hear say of support saying decay or etc. counts towards tiering is most likely incorrect gossip.

And that about covers everything.

deactivated

Last edited:
Thanks

At KullXP,

Many thanks for opening this thread here with all the info about Tier, you just answer some questions i had on Tiering.:yup::D
Cheers

Ill throw an avatar skill level to weapon theory into a mix of those.

Mob level helps, rate of fire helps, decay maybe helps, Cycling is certainly key

But gun level/to avatar skill level X, I think probably factors most. Which is perhaps why some players seem to tier some guns rather quick vs other players. What they use for the gun stat or even avatar skill I have no idea... just seems to fit over a few various guns of diff degrees.

Ill throw an avatar skill level to weapon theory into a mix of those.

Mob level helps, rate of fire helps, decay maybe helps, Cycling is certainly key

But gun level/to avatar skill level X, I think probably factors most. Which is perhaps why some players seem to tier some guns rather quick vs other players. What they use for the gun stat or even avatar skill I have no idea... just seems to fit over a few various guns of diff degrees.

If that was true, (assuming you mean that the higher the avatar skill the faster the gain for the bigger rift between avatar ability and weapon capability!) then I would tier up newbie items like lightning. It just doesn't happen. The only time I see noticeable difference is when I start hitting bigger stuff along with my 'luck' (read lack of) level.

Could it have something to do with rate of fire and every use rolls a very very slim chance of tier increase. With TIR and creature levels being variables in the formula?? Im probably wrong but his is how i have always pictured it.

Could it have something to do with rate of fire and every use rolls a very very slim chance of tier increase. With TIR and creature levels being variables in the formula?? Im probably wrong but his is how i have always pictured it.

I think it stands to reason that more uses per minute will in fact produce a quicker actual tier rate, this is certainly evident in the munch rate of enhancers on fast reloading items. Something I've been in complete disagreement with from the off.

Question for me is, if creature levels, gun level, skill levels, etc play a factor in this, what levels are we talking about?

I bought my Ranked Scorpion at lvl 7.4 back at the beginning of January 2, 2015. It's now 8.4 and has been there a while, I hope Eomon migration helps tier this up more. I don't know if that is fast tiering or not.

The tier levels are: 59, 88, 109, 128, 102, 159, 55, 162, 102, 90

It is interesting that it seemed to go faster at 55 than what is is doing at 162, or maybe it was just my perception.

- I max the weapon since I got it. I was lvl 72 Laser Pistol (Hit) and lvl 58 Ranged Laser (Dmg) when I got it in January, I am now 77.9 hit, and 64.5 dmg.
- It has a high rate of fire at 67 attacks.
- I wanted a fast weapon because I have heard from many that equals faster skill gain and tiers.
- I have mostly kept it stacked with damage enhancers since I got it because I wanted to tier it up and read that might help(don't recall where now).
- I usually hunt mobs above my level (whatever that is, I think it means not easy hunting, but having to struggle a bit to stay alive, taking decent damage and fapping more than what you would do on an easier lvl mob) thinking that will help me build skills since I am rebuilding this avatar from chipping out years ago.

I don't know how all that would work out for the discussion, but hope it helps.

Last edited:
I believe its simply shoots fired and a chance based upgrade since i had 2 tier ticks once within 1 minute on a gun with a bad tier rate on tier 4.

Base average shoots fired per tier, modified by tier rate with the chance to trigger on the very first shoot.

The only thing that can speed up tiering the gun is reload speed.
Ofc i can be as wrong or right as everyone else

By bet is that it is kinda product of multiple sinusoides', just like in loot luck theories.

I once had two tiers ticks within minutes on bad TIR, another times I had no ticks for months on good ones.
Now one of my guns on loan have superior TIR (over 160) and it cannot be ticked for very long time and loads of uses.

deactivated

Last edited:
Work has me tied up, thanks big time for all the info guys.

Ill apply and lay in all the info tomorrow / 12 hours from now.

Thanks Again!!!

What a coincidence, I recently saw a documentary on Netflix about a company in San Francisco that develops sex fetish videos. A number of the "actors" work also had them tied up. Hopefully they won't leave you hanging around, too long :laugh:

Back