FYI: Fat Elvis

Status

EMW

Stalker
Banned
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED
Thinking about making a soc for about 5 years now, now i have!

If you dont get tongue in cheek or are politically correct, this soc is not for you.

if you can show that you have been around for a while and are still enthusiastic, this soc is for you!

Fat Elvis....?
you were awesome at some point, but chipped out sold your gear but youre still awesome! This soc is for you!

pm me here or apply at soc term with reasons why ure a fat Elvis! :cool:

no noobs allowed!!!!!
hahaha

will be a strong crew if you get the right collection :D

no noobs allowed!!!!!
hahaha

will be a strong crew if you get the right collection :D

LOL nah its not gonna be an elite crew 8) just fat Elvises, hmm is that elvi in plural¿ :eyecrazy:

:yup: good look recruiting Elvis :boxer:

funny idea and sounds like fun.

Good luck with it :)

narfi

(I am guessing your idea of 'fat' is probably a bit above me still :D )

funny idea and sounds like fun.

Good luck with it :)

narfi

(I am guessing your idea of 'fat' is probably a bit above me still :D )

Thanks Narfi, its not literal, its a drunken metaphor ( did I mention, a love of the booze is also a requirement, not skills ;) ¿?)

non negotiable

no mexicunts! :laugh:

{ removed }

Last edited:
Bumping whats gonna be a nice looting soc :confused::tongue2:

Sounds like a fun soc :) If I didn't enjoy mine as much as I do, then I probably would've put in an application. Best of luck to you though EMW

Sounds like a fun soc :) If I didn't enjoy mine as much as I do, then I probably would've put in an application. Best of luck to you though EMW

Thanks for the props gl2u2 ;)

If most of your members have chipped out, shouldn't you be called the Skinny Elvises? :scratch2:

Bump for fat Elvis recruiting soc
:monkey: :cdevil:

Bumping a soc thats gaining momento ;)

how fat does my wallet have to be?
im a fat fapper but not sure if my wallet is for the soc :D

Haha, now then Wes, you know its not that kinda soc! :rolleyes:

i know m8 :)

free bump for a nice soc :)

wow gz for being in the top 10 already EMW

Keep at it m8

Drop us a line, this soc is not going to be an elite squad and you dont have to be uber to be in it, just willing and able :yay:

from your soc get together?

P1108265.JPG

Bump for a top 10 soc who finished in the bottom 10 of Feffox Mayhem! Nothing left to do now but eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich and talk about the "good old days".

How do you know when an old washed up Fat Elvis member had too much to drink on a Friday night?
They spend the next 3 days curled up on the couch under a blanket and don't login to EU again till Monday!

Menace

Join the Round Elvi's!

Minimum Requirements:

650k Skill
Pocket Full of Cash
500 Inventory slots full of Uber gear

If you got all that... you're in!

Only way in other than the above requirements is to come hang out with us and see how we get along.... Don't feel bad if we don't get along at all cuz a couple of us don't play well with others.

Oh yeah.... if you show up bearing gifts of Musique Pants (M) then that'll give ya brownie points!

Menace

Join the Round Elvi's!

Minimum Requirements:

650k Skill
Pocket Full of Cash
500 Inventory slots full of Uber gear

If you got all that... you're in!

Only way in other than the above requirements is to come hang out with us and see how we get along.... Don't feel bad if we don't get along at all cuz a couple of us don't play well with others.

Oh yeah.... if you show up bearing gifts of Musique Pants (M) then that'll give ya brownie points!

Menace

Only 650k of skills Darng is really that hard to be fat elvis :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Status
Back