Faucervix skins....

DoctorH

Dominant
Society
Entropy
Scott DoctorH Joel
OK, so I love to hunt Faucervix!!! I just discovered Faucervix skinned slothes. Wiki has no listing for Faucervix skins under the mob listing, yet there are auction spots for the skin and leather. A few people have had a couple of pieces of Faucervix skin/hide for sale in the forum when selling out.

My question is, does this item still drop or am I just extremely unlucky? I have killed tens of thousands of faucervix and not one hide. Thanks ahead of time for any responses.

DoctorH

DoctorH said:
OK, so I love to hunt Faucervix!!! I just discovered Faucervix skinned slothes. Wiki has no listing for Faucervix skins under the mob listing, yet there are auction spots for the skin and leather. A few people have had a couple of pieces of Faucervix skin/hide for sale in the forum when selling out.

My question is, does this item still drop or am I just extremely unlucky? I have killed tens of thousands of faucervix and not one hide. Thanks ahead of time for any responses.

DoctorH

I haven't looted any yet .. after 1.5 year hunting !:dunno:

The same question goes for Fugabarba... i killed 10k+ from Young-Alpha ... not single skin ..

Maybe there are spawns that drop skins/items ... but again is only a theory :rolleyes:

we havw a HUGE skin collection and neither YourMom or i haveyet to loot any faux skins, i love it too though i have a "lucky " fauxervix hat i wear hunting.

gl tho :D

/off topic

loki, wasnt too lucky for the fauxervix was it. ;)

/on topic

I have killed quite a few and never looted skins either.

faucervix skin hasn't dropped in awhile I beleive and fuga drops, incredibly rare and only in stacks of 35 skins or was it 32, I forget

dougkush said:
faucervix skin hasn't dropped in awhile I beleive and fuga drops, incredibly rare and only in stacks of 35 skins or was it 32, I forget

I'v never looted Fauxervix skins, but I looted 35 skins from a Fuga Dominant (abit south-west of Nymphtown) a couple of days ago. Killed 1000's of them without anything. The only thing I remeber special about that droppning was ... err .. nothing. ;)

Last edited:
yup, faucervix skins does not drop any more, and i have been harvesting those skins from others storages for almost a year now.

i think i have like 20-25 faucervix skinned clothes by now :rolleyes: i just love the fluffyness :D

Yup, they dont drop anymore, i have killed lot of them. Lets say i spent few k peds to kill them and not a single skin. If they drop skins, then droprate is uberrare and even neme and thunderbird parts are common comparing to skin :silly2:

dougkush said:
I dropped 31 of them off a young not so long ago and looking in auction there seems to be a trend for them to sell in qtys of between 30 - 35 at a time iirc. Never dropped a faucervix skin though.

Found 8 faucerskins in my storage, but cant recall when I looted them. Probably more than 6 months ago thoug.

Mossemeez said:
Yup, they dont drop anymore, i have killed lot of them. Lets say i spent few k peds to kill them and not a single skin. If they drop skins, then droprate is uberrare and even neme and thunderbird parts are common comparing to skin :silly2:

Looted a few with a hof just a few weeks ago. I didnt realize that they where so rare if i had known i woudve taken a screenie instead of tting them :mad:

was hunting them the last days, didnt get a skin either..

but also with tantillions.. killed 10k of them, no skin.

Also contacted the support, if there maybe is a bug or something... answer:

Thank you for reporting. We cannot comment on in-world systems. But we can tell you that some skins are rarer than others.
:wise:

off topic, but why does everyone have a gratz thingy in the thread?

Faucervix skin is not new .. and has a TT value of 20 pec. I've got a complete collection of all skin types in game (well except for any brand new ones) in my salon in Oxford if anyone wants to see any. :)

And no, they aren't for sale! :D

Back