FB account hacked!!

Casay

Stalker
Society
Damage Inc.
Casay Casay Onyx
No, I'm not in London.., I haven't lost my wallet, I wasn't mugged, my children are not hurt, .... no I don't need money.... well unless people just want to give to give.. lol *teasing*

Still trying to figure out how this happened. Just did full scans with many many different programs here on my pc. I don't post to it on a cell phone sooo.... :scratch2:

Anyway - THANK YOU to Toast for being so fast to inform me and facebook and for helping me this morning. YOU ROCK DUDE!!! Also big hugz out to Lykke... so you wouldn't send me $$ huh???? rofl... Way to recognize sweety! :cool:

I'll re-post here when I have it back,
Casay

It's fixed.. at least they were fast.. sorry to say only thing I can think of that happened is Zynga tool bar and it's now removed... stupid games... lol

Lykke told me about this in game because she was kind of freaked out thinking at first that it was you on FB telling her your story and asking for money. I think she knew you were a dear friend and was concerned, but also didn't know what to do, other than say NO. :D I'm glad it got sorted out for you Hon. :hug:

you asking for money again? geez :laugh:

Just joking glad ya got it sorted that FB can be dodgy.

Hugs x

Lykke told me about this in game because she was kind of freaked out thinking at first that it was you on FB telling her your story and asking for money. I think she knew you were a dear friend and was concerned, but also didn't know what to do, other than say NO. :D I'm glad it got sorted out for you Hon. :hug:

She did the right thing :)

you asking for money again? geez :laugh:

Just joking glad ya got it sorted that FB can be dodgy.

Hugs x

Unreal huh.. but you're welcome to toss me some peds lol HUGZ

so the nude pictures was not you :(

Glad you got it back :yay:

FB gets hacked a lot it seems... makes me worry what will happen as EU integrates with it more since I think that's part of Next Island's plans?

Back