FYI: Feed-back to MA boss with "Shared Loot" events

Hydra last year worked a lot better. People were killing them mostly everyday throughout the event. The 8 or so that hit over 20k were all spaced out and felt random (except for one I think when Marvin was there messing around). It didn't dump everything in the first few hours like entropy, and we never really crashed. I even miss the trains from some jag-off's alts (Umad bro). I think the time had by the participants at Hydra was in general a MUCH better experience than this event. (Even despite easily fixed problems like the Hydra and other mobs going unreachable). I felt a lot more light-heartedness and fun being had there than at this new event. A lot!

I think that if MA identifies the differences between them, they will understand what can be improved and what will make the players turn over more PED.

Some more of us would join if 90% of the rare items didn't show up in first couple hours of spawn. Two time in a row now with boss mob, when I log in and see rares spammed on hog board when mob first shows, I know to avoid that mob as my chances to get a high rare item are impossible if they already all dropped.

Back