Feffoid

Status
I checked all the places in order to finish my 10k mission ...

and here it is ... there I did nearly 90 % of all ... density is low, u will have to run around a bit, but there are 90% outcasts, 9% bandits + Guards, 1% Raider ... too good option for you ...

as u see I have circled the area west from ashi with red pencil ...

Anybody know where I can find a place with a lot of high maturity feffoid, preferably without other mobs in the way?

I checked all the places in order to finish my 10k mission ...

and here it is ... there I did nearly 90 % of all ... density is low, u will have to run around a bit, but there are 90% outcasts, 9% bandits + Guards, 1% Raider ... too good option for you ...

as u see I have circled the area west from ashi with red pencil ...

Thank you!

New Feff AI?

The release notes say that Feffoids now have new AI. Can somebody who can get into game check what is different and report?

The release notes say that Feffoids now have new AI. Can somebody who can get into game check what is different and report?

Updating and logging in as we speak . Doing the feff mission so hopefully the terribel loot had an improvement too

Update:

the move when they attack. f*** annoying no more auto shooting unless you selected the target

Last edited:
Updating and logging in as we speak . Doing the feff mission so hopefully the terribel loot had an improvement too

Update:

the move when they attack. f*** annoying no more auto shooting unless you selected the target

Viva la melee

Anybody know where I can find a place with a lot of high maturity feffoid, preferably without other mobs in the way?

As Immortal said, W of Aegis. Other good spot is N of C.Caravan, across the river.

As Immortal said, W of Aegis. Other good spot is N of C.Caravan, across the river.

Aisylle - or something like that - E eudoria - purple area - E of Tp

Argh .... This is the worst AI update I have experienced in EU: (
Found almost no words for how annoying it is! 1400 feffs unfortunately left before I'm finished with 10k mission.

Will never hunt them again as soon Feffs 10k mission is over.

Argh .... This is the worst AI update I have experienced in EU: (
Found almost no words for how annoying it is! 1400 feffs unfortunately left before I'm finished with 10k mission.

Will never hunt them again as soon Feffs 10k mission is over.

Agreed, I am taking a break... or rather long break from them for awhile until they can do something different with this mob. Perhaps go grinding on some Atrox? :) Off to see the wizard of loot!

~Danimal

Looted a Marber Foxtrot rifle from a Feffoid a couple of weeks ago. Rarest item I've ever looted that's for sure! :sniper:

Looted a Marber Foxtrot rifle from a Feffoid a couple of weeks ago. Rarest item I've ever looted that's for sure! :sniper:

Woah! Big gratz! :shower:

Feffs shower me daily in Korssesses but never something that nice! :)

I told you giving them another go would be worth your while! :D

Heh, yeah that did help me to carry on (finished the Iron now btw)

Woah! Big gratz! :shower:

Feffs shower me daily in Korssesses but never something that nice! :)

Thanks - It's one of those "1 in a year" rare items - I shared it to show that rare items do sometimes pop up - it may not be Thunderbird all the way! :)

Heh, yeah that did help me to carry on (finished the Iron now btw)

Thanks - It's one of those "1 in a year" rare items - I shared it to show that rare items do sometimes pop up - it may not be Thunderbird all the way! :)

Congratulations on finishing iron mate! I may actually switch to low maturity to finish faster due to the low avg markup. I've recently taken an interest in another mob - so my log is suffering :laugh:

Feffoid Reskin

I know I'm not the first one to notice, but I thought I would make a thread in case people haven't seen them. I was surprised because this was not included anywhere in the release notes. Maybe because there were no notes specific to Calypso this time.

Old Feff:

feff_old.jpg

VU 14.0:

feff_new.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer the old face (clearer) but the new color and body :)

Looks like the feffoids are melting. I very much prefer the old look.

[MOD'S NOTE]

Thread merged with the Feffoid thread in the Bestiary section.

Wow, the 14.0 look much closer to the original VU9.0 feffs

I find the new VU rather.. weird. Another reskin of Feffoids, and enhanced avatars :laugh:

I hope the Feffoids will get another chance at re-designing their avatars next week, too. They screwed up using the new avatar creation tool.

:eyecrazy:

I find the new VU rather.. weird. Another reskin of Feffoids, and enhanced avatars :laugh:

Both bugs in that screenshot are from before the latest VU tho :silly2:

Both bugs in that screenshot are from before the latest VU tho :silly2:
Indeed. :yup: I actually remember someone from MA saying they were intent on focusing on new content before fixing bugs.

Gee, can you imagine if a company like Intel had that attitude? :rolleyes:

Indeed. :yup: I actually remember someone from MA saying they were intent on focusing on new content before fixing bugs.

Having read pretty much every official post, I can honestly say that I haven't read anything that could even be interpreted that way if you had quite a lot of imagination...

Then they might get success stories like i860, Pentium FDIV bug, Itanium, pentium iv, Larrabee...

Status
Back