Feffoids - Armed and slippery...

Mischief

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Steve Mischief Sunderland
Been awhile since the last post of something sweet so it's about time.

Plan for the evening was to drop in, do a beacon and drop out again. Microsoft apparently didn't want me to go beaconing, but put an update on my rig, that was to be installed on re-boot, which is something I usually do before playing EU. This time was no different so reboot commencing, and my PC wouldn't start... Glitching, flickering, locking...after a few attempts to get it right I got the next problem. Disc read error, press Ctrl, Alt... to reboot.
Nothing worked so I was working up a slight rage against the people at Windows Update. :mad:
After some fixing, I got it running in fail-safe mode so started to back everything up, made a system set-back, tried again, failed and prepared to go to bed. First, just one more lame attempt to start the bloody thing....
And it works like charm. :confused: Still mad that I missed the beacon window, really too late to get on it, I decided to ease my anger by hunting some Feffs. Loot sucked apart from the Guards so I focused on them for awhile., Just about to call it when I got some nice loot in 2-3 or them. Ok, just a few more, I thought and then "Wham!"

Damned hard to stay mad at MS after this little baby! :laugh:

Last edited:
lol...saw this on the hof board but u werent on anymore so couldnt gratz u then :D

glad u've posted it tho, cos now i can say...GRATZ!!!!

lily :grouphug:

Uber gratz steve. Great advert for the NBK again!

good job, man! too bad for your beacon run...although i made up for it for u by going on my first ever!

Huge Gratz mate :D:yay:

Freddie

Last edited:
WOW! Thats just crazy Steve! Gratz!

Nice one gratz ;)

Gratz Steve nice one :D

Sweeeeeet Loot Uber Gratz :yay:

gratz love the stories behind the loot

Grats again, mate. :)

Oh, very nice hof, grats dude:yay:

Thanks a lot, folks. Hope you enjoyed the story behind it.:)

Makes one wonder though...is it just luck that determines if we get some or not...:scratch2:

But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! :D

Gratz Steve!

You deserve it... Now where is mine?! ;)

NBK Rock!!
Congratulations:yay:

Con grattis lations

Been awhile since the last post of something sweet so it's about time.

Plan for the evening was to drop in, do a beacon and drop out again. Microsoft apparently didn't want me to go beaconing, but put an update on my rig, that was to be installed on re-boot, which is something I usually do before playing EU. This time was no different so reboot commencing, and my PC wouldn't start... Glitching, flickering, locking...after a few attempts to get it right I got the next problem. Disc read error, press Ctrl, Alt... to reboot.
Nothing worked so I was working up a slight rage against the people at Windows Update. :mad:
After some fixing, I got it running in fail-safe mode so started to back everything up, made a system set-back, tried again, failed and prepared to go to bed. First, just one more lame attempt to start the bloody thing....
And it works like charm. :confused: Still mad that I missed the beacon window, really too late to get on it, I decided to ease my anger by hunting some Feffs. Loot sucked apart from the Guards so I focused on them for awhile., Just about to call it when I got some nice loot in 2-3 or them. Ok, just a few more, I thought and then "Wham!"

Damned hard to stay mad at MS after this little baby! :laugh:

Just seen this sweetie BIG GRATZ to you as you deserve it

Desire xx

Lootius allways strikes when u least expect it! Big gz on ure uber kill!:silly2:

DAMN Steve nice one!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Just saw this Steve and all I can say is WOW!!!! Simply amazing Hof! Glad to see things going so well for you, it couldnt have happened to nicer guy!

Huge gratz and now it's time to go get another one!!!:D

Blackjack :cowboy:

Awesome job Steve! I can't believe I didn't see this before.

It's a HOF that is definitely well deserved! :yay:

Just wish I could see what the loot was :laugh:

Back