Feffox Queen stress test event

Armor is decaying fine, my fap is decaying too to keep me up but i get no defensive skills at all..

Report from the field says people are getting defensive skill now. (not tested personally, best go check for yourself)

Surely if you want to test performance you use a lot of small mobs that don't take much to kill so that it maxes out the system.

If that performs well then fewer bigger mobs won't be much of a strain later on.

The other question is again why are these tests only performed on Calypso?

hogglo diablo near chug's hideout

where is this location, can you please give some coords?

684xx,748xx
too short

Report from the field says people are getting defensive skill now. (not tested personally, best go check for yourself)

No def. skills on the diablo. Slap in the face for anyone helping MA improve their servers.

Last edited:
No def. skills on the diablo. Slap in the face for anyone helping MA improve their servers.

The diablo aren't mentioned in the server test post...so its really just a slap in the face to those of you that like to be assholes when people try to hunt :D

The diablo aren't mentioned in the server test post...so its really just a slap in the face to those of you that like to be assholes when people try to hunt :D

1. You're right it wasn't mentioned in the post, HOWEVER it WAS mentioned via message ingame that diablo would be spawning at Chug's and to think it has nothing to do with the test would be kidding yourself.

2. Plenty of people ARE shooting and not getting the def. they should. Eh Mr :swoon:?

Feffox Queen stress test event.

Ok that's it, I am going to report this to SCAW !

Stressing out that poor Feffox Queen like that ...
The nerf to even making an event for it. :rolleyes:

Shame on you !

:silly2:

Loot for me was extremly bad, had several no loots, obviously not enough damage or some other got item, while others nothing.
Looted only shrapnel and ammo, used all shrapnel and ammo to continue shooting.

End result: 1 pancreas oil, and insane repair bill :broke:

Nice event more of it please!

At least it was fun :yay:

Last edited:
1. You're right it wasn't mentioned in the post, HOWEVER it WAS mentioned via message ingame that diablo would be spawning at Chug's and to think it has nothing to do with the test would be kidding yourself.

2. Plenty of people ARE shooting and not getting the def. they should. Eh Mr :swoon:?

OMG sorry!

It was late :swoon: but I slept finally :)

just for you :) .... and thanks to YOU, for updating the bestiary :)

I'm glad people appreciate the work resurrecting the old Bestiary. Contributions welcome!

Thanks for that picture, its perfect.

I forgot to ask for its L level. Do you or anyone have a picture of one with its L level showing? If so please share. Who knows when we will see another Feffox Queen event?

I forgot to ask for its L level. Do you or anyone have a picture of one with its L level showing? If so please share. Who knows when we will see another Feffox Queen event?

L499, as I remember. No screenies, though... :dunno:

L499, as I remember. No screenies, though... :dunno:

yes, all queens had level 499, but sadly i have no screenshot. So maybe some other people can confirm it. btw, maybe it is possible to get the proof from an youtube video, cant check now, as since yesterday evening it seems youtube is dead for me and not playing any video...

I had an opportunity to participate and, as expected, was laggy as hell but playable. I started off with medium graphics settings and soon after changed down to low settings.

Logging out and back in again (and clearing the shader cache) did a good job of speeding things up, even on my crappy PC. I took a couple of clips too that I might perhaps be able to stick together and add onto YouTube, including the moment the 12k shared loot dropped.

There were a lot of people there so here's hoping they got some decent data out of it, or if it was just an excuse to run a little event at an odd time.

Back