Question: Female Unlimited Zombie Harness Price Check Please :)

Pirate

Old
Society
Angel's and Devil's
Intergalactic Space Pirate
Hey all, looking for a price check for

Unlimited Female Zombie Harness :

Impact = 17
Cut = 12
Stab = 10
Burn = 10
Cold = 10
Electric = 10
Penetration = 1
Acid = 1

Seem's to be quite rare, with three showing sold in MU history (One being from when i Xferred it over to my avatar) over a decade. Would love a good price check, or even interested parties. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Not sure you will have much luck with this item.
The (L) Zombie is a very nice armour and cheap too.

GL either way.

Sorry i totally forgot to mention, it's Unlimited. Not (L) rofl :eyecrazy:

corrected, glad you mentioned that ;)

If you are looking for an L harness we can help you out...go have a look in our TP Mall shop (level 1 shop 10)

As for the UL, we have the BP but i'll have to PM you back with a price after i've worked it out

If you are looking for an L harness we can help you out...go have a look in our TP Mall shop (level 1 shop 10)

As for the UL, we have the BP but i'll have to PM you back with a price after i've worked it out

Almost forgot about the armour saviours *spank*

Good show guys :)

Nice armour in the UL form.

Hey Pirate,

As EwoK said, we have the BP, and our policy is to charge based on the crafting cost.

If you have a look at entropedia you can see the ingredients required for the blueprint.

We currently don't sell it in our shops so have never tried to price it, however when we do, I believe we'll be looking somewhere in the 150-160 ped range. However, that could fluctuate a fair bit with the price of Maganite, which is fairly difficult to get hold of.

150-160 ped would seem a reasonable price to us.

But we've been known to be different to the market before - the market often ignores what it costs to craft it :)

Auction history says +81.71 is the going rate, and that's within the past 24 hours. ;)

There ya go. Thanks Mandy.

Thank's for all the good replies everyone :)

Glad to see I finally found some armor engineer's, lol I've been wanting a good few set's crafted for some time. Can you fella's off hand craft Ghost/Phantom/Spectre/Ghoul or Lich?

The 80Ped markup is me transferring to my avatar through auction btw :), I had to set a buy price I knew my avatar had on em^^ Really now that I think about it, should have let a Soc mate hold it until I got it xferred instead, as it now shows in MU >.<, before that however, no pricing MU showed.

I see what your moving at I think Mandy :

I also notice there's no record of my transaction either, which is odd. Not to sure about that', but nonetheless it's all public info at this point isn't it :)
The two showing on the site you listed are in my MU panel, however it's listing as the 81, with no record of mine. Weird

Last edited:
Thank's for all the good replies everyone :)

Glad to see I finally found some armor engineer's, lol I've been wanting a good few set's crafted for some time. Can you fella's off hand craft Ghost/Phantom/Spectre/Ghoul or Lich?

Pleasure!

From that list, we can put together a full suit of Lich and Spectre (in fact those are already for sale in our shops), and some pieces of Phantom to order. We've said no to Ghost BPs in the past as there are so many pieces floating around, for so much less than what it costs to craft it, that it wouldn't be good for anyone if we crafted it too! Ghoul - the BPs are extremely rare, and even then you have to have Tridenite to click it. We're not the ones for that unfortunately.

If you go here you can see what we do have and our prices.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Which shows the only 3 ever sold via the in game auction.

+

Seem's to be quite rare, with three showing sold in MU history (One being from when i Xferred it over to my avatar) over a decade. Would love a good price check, or even interested parties. Thanks :)

+

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Which doesn't show BO sales but does show the only sale in the past year as per the auction history supplied by MA/FPC.

+

The 80Ped markup is me transferring to my avatar through auction btw :), I had to set a buy price I knew my avatar had on em^^

+

I also notice there's no record of my transaction either, which is odd. Not to sure about that', but nonetheless it's all public info at this point isn't it :)
The two showing on the site you listed are in my MU panel, however it's listing as the 81, with no record of mine. Weird

=

81.71 markup and an epic reseller fail

Sigh,

None of the above show's my transaction, nor my name, otherwise you'd be totally right. That's the only part your missing. I have no problem saying I bought it, that's not what this thread is about. It's a price check thread. However, what you still fail to realize is there is no record of my transaction when xferring, zero. As I mentioned some 3-4 post's ago, its not showing up for me on the tooltip, nor the website. I really don't see your point, or how many threader's you think this impresses. I would have gladly told you what i paid if only you asked. If you notice, nothing is mentioned atall about reselling, or denying it. I'll hold my tongue with that. Not cool, lol just not cool. Broke a price check thread to prove a point and start a argument.

For those that helped, thank you very much on the price checks, I've probably gotten 50+ price checks in the past few days from the forum thread and such, and will be selling the harness for interested parties over in the selling section. Thank's for the donation as well :), that did not go unnoticed, gotta keep our heads up when threader's try to e-bomb ya yea ;)
Many thanks all^^

THREAD CLOSED

Hi Pirate,

You should try contacting Auktuma as he offered once a full Zombie to me I think. That was ofcourse a long time ago but still, you should contact him :)

Thank's sp00ne, I'll see if i can find him :), much appreciated

Hi there,
at the moment there are three options available how I can help with zombie uL armors:

First option: [Guaranteed] when this option is chosen you need to supply me with materials enough for 3 clicks on the blueprint for the item of request and you will get item (zombie armor part) with guarantee. To see what materials are to supply me you could find using auction: "Items" --> "Blueprints"-->"Order" --> "Available"-->select a blueprint on the list --> press info icon. Guarantee works next: if I'll fail on that 3 clicks I'll use my own materials on 4th, 5th and so on clicks until success getting item or I'll pay markup price for your supplied materials to compensate your loss. If I will succeed on 1st or 2nd click - materials won't be returned to you (it will be used to cover my fail on requests of other customers who asked guaranteed craft).

Second option: [Gambler's] at this point you are ready to test your luck and see if you could succeed getting item while using materials for just one or 2 clicks. In this case no guarantees about you will get item are provided - it will depend just on our luck (i.e. luck on my craft) this time moment. I won't provide any screen shots/video to show how it was going - on fail to succeed item on craft you will be forced to trust my word (I'm OK if you will ask support to verify my word to be sure [would be fair to pay them for that service]). On fail any remains of craft will be returned to you (residue, materials) and no fee will be asked for the service. If success on first click - I will ask fee for good crafting - 10% of market on item. If success on second or further clicks - no fee will be asked. If you had 2 fails using this option, by providing materials for 3rd click it won't bring you to first option, i.e. guarantee. 3rd click will be usual for this option no-guarantee click. To get guarantee you should provide materials for 3 clicks and confirm you have chosen option for guaranteed craft.

Third option: [BDay!] wait for your BirthDay and request first option [you still need there to provide materials for 3 clicks] - you will get BDay discounts :yay:

Note: just item of request will be given to you on success on craft, even if I'll get HOF or ATH. I could consider giving part of HOF/ATH just in case you will ask doing me 500+ clicks (to be deserved it is needed higher efforts than just 1-3 clicks :D).

Last edited:
This was not a free parking for ad's Auktuma, this i was a price check thread only :) seem's it was considered that by a few though XD

That' being said, I am glad you posted, even if in the wrong spot. Is nice to see crafter's able to make some legendary/rare stuff these days. :cool:

I am glad you posted, even if in the wrong spot.

Was it wrong spot? I think I've shown price for it? Check materials for 3 clicks, add up market and you will know price from me. I named also alternative versions for price. It was price based on crafting cost. Others could name/named different prices.

Peace

Hi there,
at the moment there are three options available how I can help with zombie uL armors:

First option: [Guaranteed] when this option is chosen you need to supply me with materials enough for 3 clicks on the blueprint for the item of request and you will get item (zombie armor part) with guarantee. To see what materials are to supply me you could find using auction: "Items" --> "Blueprints"-->"Order" --> "Available"-->select a blueprint on the list --> press info icon. Guarantee works next: if I'll fail on that 3 clicks I'll use my own materials on 4th, 5th and so on clicks until success getting item or I'll pay markup price for your supplied materials to compensate your loss. If I will succeed on 1st or 2nd click - materials won't be returned to you (it will be used to cover my fail on requests of other customers who asked guaranteed craft).

Second option: [Gambler's] at this point you are ready to test your luck and see if you could succeed getting item while using materials for just one or 2 clicks. In this case no guarantees about you will get item are provided - it will depend just on our luck (i.e. luck on my craft) this time moment. I won't provide any screen shots/video to show how it was going - on fail to succeed item on craft you will be forced to trust my word (I'm OK if you will ask support to verify my word to be sure [would be fair to pay them for that service]). On fail any remains of craft will be returned to you (residue, materials) and no fee will be asked for the service. If success on first click - I will ask fee for good crafting - 10% of market on item. If success on second or further clicks - no fee will be asked. If you had 2 fails using this option, by providing materials for 3rd click it won't bring you to first option, i.e. guarantee. 3rd click will be usual for this option no-guarantee click. To get guarantee you should provide materials for 3 clicks and confirm you have chosen option for guaranteed craft.

Third option: [BDay!] wait for your BirthDay and request first option [you still need there to provide materials for 3 clicks] - you will get BDay discounts :yay:

Note: just item of request will be given to you on success on craft, even if I'll get HOF or ATH. I could consider giving part of HOF/ATH just in case you will ask doing me 500+ clicks (to be deserved it is needed higher efforts than just 1-3 clicks :D).

This is just for zombie armor parts or other BP's you have?

I'd like to try option 1 with an evil amp maybe :)

This is just for zombie armor parts or other BP's you have?

I'd like to try option 1 with an evil amp maybe :)

No, not yet for Evil - you people will kill each other while trying to intercept ingredients :) I wish to have peace still :D
But options are available for many other unlimited rare items - people used that service on various many times. Ghouls, phantoms, rare faps and tools. As thread initiator noted - topic is on price check for zombie armors - don't go off topic.

Last edited:
Back