Selling: FEN 10 amp, Damge of a 11 Trading for G.2 MayhemPerfected 1:1

Society
DIRTY DINGO'S
Pirate-King TheKingofAllPirates Jay
Hello I have a Extremely High Eco amp, higher then any of those Mayhem amps Trading for a once in a life time item

This is my Wish List Item, Please respect me and my unique trade, no duplicate like trades on this site. Thankyouverymuch

Last edited:
A Fen as in any but this one, and this Fen amp are not the same one, so I am wright about what my value is, so you are not full of yourself being wright, but also My price is not a price it's a trade, less you have 4X more ped of un-ped of value I hold then stop and please respect my wish for we each deserve a wish list when the cold hits to wish for life it's self.

the gun I am after is only lvl 25, much less use then any melee wepon that can take this amp For more power Damage and Winnings

A Fen as in any but this one, and this Fen amp are not the same one, so I am wright about what my value is, so you are not full of yourself being wright, but also My price is not a price it's a trade, less you have 4X more ped of un-ped of value I hold then stop and please respect my wish for we each deserve a wish list when the cold hits to wish for life it's self.

the gun I am after is only lvl 25, much less use then any melee wepon that can take this amp For more power Damage and Winnings
What a bullshit trash talk out there😂😂🤣🤣

Never heard so much shite in my entire life. Seriously, what are you smoking!?

He is a scammer, he whisper ppl when they loot rings or other stuff and offers next to nothing and hoping the person is a noob and dont understand the real value, and if he successfully scam a person he sells it for way more. He targets new ppl in the game and trick them. Dont trust this guy. Very shady dude.

He is a scammer, he whisper ppl when they loot rings or other stuff and offers next to nothing and hoping the person is a noob and dont understand the real value, and if he successfully scam a person he sells it for way more. He targets new ppl in the game and trick them. Dont trust this guy. Very shady dude.
Too bad Mindark doesn't care. And if they do maybe they would actually say something addressing the multiple scammers in the game. MA can and DOES track every single thing in the game.

is there a thread we can make to flag people with questionable reputation to trade and verify

is there a thread we can make to flag people with questionable reputation to trade and verify
Probably only a discord or google sheet or that'd be witch hunting which is allegedly a bad thing even when you have undeniable 100% proof that someone stole your Dominax Original Viper.

Too bad Mindark doesn't care. And if they do maybe they would actually say something addressing the multiple scammers in the game. MA can and DOES track every single thing in the game.

A MMO, without any form of proper anti cheat, that has Real money involved!?

Surely no one would play such a game, and scam, bot and use every form of cheat they can half arse in a day or two ?! No one would truly do such a thing right?

/sage

Back