Help: FEN Argonauts : Which maturities are needed?

Which maturity setting do you prefer?

• Slightly lower than today (Guardians max)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Increase it slightly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
I have received some requests to modify spawn rate and maturities at Argo Land North (OLA 41 North) in order to accomodate the drops from the FEN event.

The north area spawn is currently at 300% spawn (3x DNAs) and maturity level 10-17. Is this desirable, or is higher maturities wanted?

The question primarily goes out to those potentially interested in hunting in this area.

These changes will not affect the western region which will remain youngs only.

1.jpg

See below.. :)
Below is a selected list of some of the new items along with the minimum creature Danger Level for item loots.

• FENtropia Gold T-Shirt (F) - Danger Level 1
  • FENtropia Gold T-Shirt (M) - Danger Level 1
  • FENtropia Platinum T-Shirt (F) - Danger Level 15
  • FENtropia Platinum T-Shirt (M) - Danger Level 15
  • Malachai Ash FEN Edition (M) - Danger Level 30
  • Malachai Ash FEN Edition (F) - Danger Level 30
  • Urban Nomad Black Boots FEN Edition (F) - Danger Level 30
  • Urban Nomad Black Boots FEN Edition (M) - Danger Level 30
  • Urban Nomad Black Slacks FEN Edition (F) - Danger Level 30
  • Urban Nomad Black Slacks FEN Edition (M) - Danger Level 30
  • Urban Nomad Black Jumper FEN Edition (F) - Danger Level 30
  • Urban Nomad Black Jumper FEN Edition (M) - Danger Level 30
  • Sollomate Opalo FEN Edition - Danger Level 15
    [*]Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition - Danger Level 10 (Argonaut-only)
    [*]Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition - Danger Level 25 (Argonaut-only)
    [*]Great Argonaut Claw FEN Edition - Danger Level 45 (Argonaut-only)
  • Castorian Combat Mace Mk.VI FEN Edition - Danger Level 50
  • Thorifoid Berserker Mace FEN Edition - Danger Level 25 (Thorifoid-only)
  • Electric Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition - Danger Level 50
  • Lacerating Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition - Danger Level 50
  • Corrosive Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition - Danger Level 50
  • Kinetic Attack Nanochip XV FEN Edition - Danger Level 60
  • Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack FEN Edition - Danger Level 70

Originally Posted Here

What is the max option it gives you?

Only Elites and bosses can drop the Strong and Great claws, so all you can really do is make sure it's above L10 for the Weak claw.

Only Elites and bosses can drop the Strong and Great claws, so all you can really do is make sure it's above L10 for the Weak claw.
Agree with Oleg. Been hunting there the last few hours, I would say up it a small notch to remove the gatherers that are still spawning. Just a bit, most is guard-hunter.

Agree with Oleg. Been hunting there the last few hours, I would say up it a small notch to remove the gatherers that are still spawning. Just a bit, most is guard-hunter.

Alright then. Thank you for your feedback! - Notch added! It takes 60 minutes to take effect. There will always be a very few lower and higher maturities than the bulk, but hopefully even fewer gatherers. Let me know if more notches are needed!

Im hunting there right now and still lots of lvl8 gatherers

Thanks for the update!

I added a couple more notches. Current mobs needs to be killed off before new ones with new maturity spawns.

Hopefully this does the trick!

I think it's perfect now (atleast for me) Gatherers are very rare now and most is scavenger/raider/hunter (with the occasional Warroir/Leader) :yay:

I think it's perfect now (atleast for me) Gatherers are very rare now and most is scavenger/raider/hunter (with the occasional Warroir/Leader) :yay:

Good to hear!

To me the spawn is a bit thin , even at my noobness I am able to deplete the spawn enough to make it alot of running. Not that I am against excersize , but when I have a skill pill going its best to keep weapon killing.

Akoz ?

Please kick the maturity up some , finding scouts and too many gatherers which do not credit on Silver or Gold missions.

Also turn the spawn rate up as this is just too thin for even one dedicated hunter.

I have spent many hours hunting here and will continue , but would like a bit of help.

I won't be able to make changes for some days now as I am on Christmas holiday. All three spawns are at 100% density. More could be added, but then I need to do some more investigating first.

Maturity increase shouldn't be a problem. I will let you know when it is done.

Akoz

Back