FEN Event Announcement

Why so many of you act like you're here against your will? :D

And for crafters and miners, pretty much all the economy will grow, giving you more markup. Not everyone should own a BC 120, not everyone should have equal chances. The event is skill based, be thankful for that.

And for crafters and miners, pretty much all the economy will grow, giving you more markup. Not everyone should own a BC 120, not everyone should have equal chances. The event is skill based, be thankful for that.

Skill/Wallet/How Many Accounts You Running Based :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

nice event for people who have hundreds of thousands of peds to waste on lvl 50+ mobs to get a lvl 10 UL weapon. great thinking here. looks like its even worse than i thought but yeah. the ubers are happy. no need to share stuff with normal people, right?

they couldve just made different tokens for different levels so everyoen can grind stuff thats appropriate for his level. but guess fairness wont happen with MA.
and dont even talk about miner and crafter lol.

would be nice if they would be smart enough, for once, to share their train of thought on those events so the people can tell em beforehand how fucking stupid it is so they might change it a bit so they dont look like total retards... for once...

This is how Cash Shop based games work. You shouldn't be surprised.

La51 Osseo Oasis 211, 473 is now FEN platinum friendly

Set to spawn good number of Osseocollum mature to provider LVL 54 plus :)

Active in one hour from now. Expect a few left over youngs to start with

Happy hunting

so someone who owns a bc120 should have equal chances on a lvl 10 or 20 UL weapon? sounds fair doesnt it? and also makes a lotta sense to get back from 200-300 dps to 30 dps. i bet everyone would want to do that.

cos the biggest thing people who kill lvl 50+ mobs is going back to killing lvl 10 mobs.

maybe think once before typing your bullshit evey

Did i read this right, i can loot those Token anywere in the universe but to redeem the items from them i need to travel to Twin Peaks ?

Have a heart for lazy people mindark , make some trader clones on different planets that share the same inventory like auction. :wtg:

economy will grow the same for hunters because FEN tokens are tradable. But I'm talking not about economy grow or crafted items sales, but equal rights for every profession in this game. I would like that some tokens appear in crafting or mining loot also. Crafters and miners also want to receive joy and more engagement. And it could be easily implemented the same way like for hunters only for higher lvl BPs craft, and for bigger lvl claims. But here is another disappointed part of community which is and will be lower lvl players even if they are hunters in current hunting event. Btw, I'm not against hunters, just all professions should valued equally :beerchug:

economy will grow the same for hunters because FEN tokens are tradable. But I'm talking not about economy grow or crafted items sales, but equal rights for every profession in this game. I would like that some tokens appear in crafting or mining loot also. Crafters and miners also want to receive joy and more engagement. And it could be easily implemented the same way like for hunters only for higher lvl BPs craft, and for bigger lvl claims. But here is another disappointed part of community which is and will be lower lvl players even if they are hunters in current hunting event. Btw, I'm not against hunters, just all professions should valued equally :beerchug:

#crafterslivesmatter

So we should see this as just another Mayhem event? Hunters have a chance at winning soming new, but miners and crafters might see a slight hike in mu. So they can sell stuff for a few pec more. Com'on Every is a huge FU to the other 2 main professions. Its ment to be a celebration of 15 years of EU, they could of put thought into this event. It just sounds like it something chucked togeather over the summer, to ease the preasure of a shit year.

No worries guys, from what I'm hearing, the drop rate is so low no one is going to be farming these up for profit :)) that armor though...

If you DO NOT like it than don't participate, it is that easy guys..just continue on as you normally play

Last edited:
Milking noobs

Just put plain straight ...

Noobs to not expect 2 get ANY Token in shared mobs

Tokens would be milked 100% (could be 99.99(9)% ) 2 uber ..,.. with most DMG

Sad for estimated 97%+ player base ...

Resnis

Gold tokens being 1ped and not 1pec has to be an oversight and should be corrected (refunding difference of already looted tokens ofc) its a 3 month event im sure there are going to be some more things added a long to way.

Only way for me to participate in this FEN event is to buy tokens from uberish players. lol how fckin stupid is that. Fuck FEN. good luck top10

The balancing team at MA really need to get a new mathematician. (Or at the very least, make some market research before implementing new items) The only thing worthwhile purchasing for gold tokens are pills.

Look at the Mod Fap (L):
You pay 900 ped total for it (750ped in tokens, and 150 ped in TT). The best value you get out of a mod fap is selling the healing as a service to someone else, which generally ends up at a fare of 60 ped per hour MAXIMUM. In order to make this FAP pay for itself, you need to get 15 hours of work in at a rate of 60 ped per hour. However the amount of uses ons the FAP is only 8558. that means 5,25ish hours of healing for 900 ped.

What this means is pretty much that you would get paid 315PED for the work that cost you 900 ped :D

The only thing I was looking at spending tokens on are the hyperstims but at 26ped each its just not worth it. So I will be selling all tokens I get.

... It just sounds like it something chucked togeather over the summer, to ease the preasure of a shit year....

Feels like they need loot for mayhem. Though I did hunt in space yesterday and a couple of 45 - 55% return cycles ends a trip fast.

It really sucks that there is nothing for miners and crafters.

It really sucks that there is nothing for miners and crafters.

For Miners yes, they should have the tokens as "Something out of the ordinary" drops.

For crafters, it does suck, however I don't think they should have any tokens. Maybe special boosted BP's that only drop during the event would be better for them. Otherwise all you would see is people on EP4 getting Platinum tokens constantly due to high cycle....then the forums would be full of people complaining about it...like they use to for all the EP4 globals.

FEN Event: Already alot mentioned from earlier threads.

Pros: (hope there will be more pluses as time goes on and MA 'adjusts' things for the better, will c)
- hunting activity increases in search of looting FEN tokens :handgun:
- tradeable FEN tokens (some may disagree to disagree)
- new FEN items for hunters to trade in for via the NPC trade terminal at Twins P., Caly
- item limit in FEN NPC trader (UL items)
- FEN tokens can be put up for AH (coming soon if not already)

Cons: (you need peds ofc, lol)
- no incentive for other professions to partake; afterall this is a FEN event right? (excludes miners, crafters, space explorers, gardeners & tamers - lol, and etc.) :(
- FEN token at 1 ped value? (a typo hopefully that'll be changed to 1 pec)
- only one NPC FEN token trader in the whole EU universe :eyecrazy:
- what about other planet mobs to drop FEN tokens? :scratch2:
- FEN L and UL items; majority of FEN items will not be able to be looted like old SGA/TEN events from the past.

:wise: I'm sure there are many more Pros and Cons from this FEN event, but for now gonna stop at 5 pluses and 5 minuses for this FEN event, imo. By all means, anyone is free to add/subtract, suggestions, or create their own on this matter (some may even have a blank list as they will choose not to partake which includes upcoming events like HM&MM - that is fine, but after all this is just a game for enjoyment/entertainment purposes and was atleast nice enough of MA to have made it alive after all these years), thank you!

Cheers and GL all :cool:,
Vi

id add another pro to that list:

to obtain an item with which you can kill lvl 5 to lvl 10 mobs you need to be able to kill lvl 50 mobs easily for hundreds of hours cycling half a million peds +

how about someone from mindark answer will Gold tokens change tt value from 1ped to 1 pec

:handgun:bios event. :nana:for crafters and miners......:scratch2:

:handgun:bios event. :nana:for crafters and miners......:scratch2:

it will come soon I think, strategic point of view it's more profitable for them to start than with the hunt at the beginning.

So we ran this thread to 12 pages and didn't notice that:

[*]Event End - January 30, 2018, 1300 UTC (FEN Tokens no longer lootable; FEN Token Vendor will remain available for several months afterwards).

(H/T - Mike on arkadiaforum)

Obviously MA doesn't have much attention to detail but neither do we. :ahh:

I agree that at 1ped per gold token the L prizes don't seem so good. 26ped for pills etc

Yesterday did more hunting then I've did in the past few months (somewhere around 1 k cycled) and managed to loot 9 gold tokens. If the droprate will be roughly 1 every 100 ped cycled, that s better than i expected. Though my overall return wasn t really sustainable for another 3 months :))

Back