FEN Event Phase Two

Last claw looted from argonaut hunter which is lvl 17 mob (by entropiawiki)

But:
[*]Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition - Danger Level 25 (Argonaut-only)

I love this event.

simply just end this stupid event... im so tired of same players gets the item over and over and over again..

yes im stupid and just keep feeding MA with my peds. but someone needs to feed the lootpool so others can have their FEN items instead of me.. gush im whining alot. sry for that but need to clear the air. now time to spend some more on Agrash.

FEN Event = Junkman exclusive confirmed

More silents changes and that lack of communication, announcement that keeps going

FEN Event = Junkman exclusive confirmed
not only the race is still on

the current leaderboard
Skildek Negator FEN Edition Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Wed, 23 Jan 2019 05:38:31
Thorifoid Berserker Mace FEN Edition Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Tue, 25 Dec 2018 16:15:50
Corrosive Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Thu, 20 Dec 2018 08:14:11
Castorian Combat Mace Mk.VI FEN Edition Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Sat, 15 Dec 2018 06:04:47
Castorian Combat Mace Mk.VI FEN Edition Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Thu, 13 Dec 2018 15:58:33

Skildek Negator FEN Edition Gaina Messi91 Cristi Wed, 23 Jan 2019 14:52:09
Electric Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition Gaina Messi91 Cristi Fri, 18 Jan 2019 02:32:38
Electric Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition Gaina Messi91 Cristi Thu, 03 Jan 2019 07:36:08
Castorian Combat Mace Mk.VI FEN Edition Gaina Messi91 Cristi Tue, 18 Dec 2018 05:33:30
Improved Fast Aid Pack FEN Edition Gaina Messi91 Cristi Mon, 17 Dec 2018 01:54:17

Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition Ionut xHyper Manuel Mon, 07 Jan 2019 01:21:36
Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition Ionut xHyper Manuel Sat, 05 Jan 2019 01:06:34
Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition Ionut xHyper Manuel Wed, 02 Jan 2019 02:26:14

MA, wtf is wrong with your distribution algo it does not even look dynamic (for some anyway)

the current leaderboard

MA, wtf is wrong with your distribution algo it does not even look dynamic (for some anyway)

Do you know how this game looks? or you just watch spreadsheets and listen to your shooters?

the current leaderboard

its easy. you just have to know where and when to hunt what mob and then have MA increase the item cap for you to loot it in the next 15 minutes. easy :D

nothing personal not my fault and not players, my question if about the implementation
Do you know how this game looks? or you just watch spreadsheets and listen to your shooters?

yeh MA wtf is wrong with your distribution algo? it's obviously broken! and the same with seasonal rings...

the current leaderboard

Thats why i only read forum, this game is a no chance for newbies and avg players, pay big to play

the current leaderboard

the rest goes strictly to nubees. the weak one on 22 Jan was a 7 day nubee

the current leaderboard

the rest goes to nubees. the weak one on 22 Jan was a 7 day nubee total looted 500. 10 Jan - total looted 900 peds. 22 Dec total looted=1100. same day another one with total loot 4400.

the rest were around 10k total looted. the 22 jan was an actual nubee but i'd bet some were alts.

Last edited:
the rest goes to nubees. the weak one on 22 Jan was a 7 day nubee total looted 500. 10 Jan - total looted 900 peds. 22 Dec total looted=1100. same day another one with total loot 4400.

the rest were around 10k total looted. the 22 jan was an actual nubee but i'd bet some were alts.

I think it's nice that newer/ unexperienced players stand a chance to actually loot something cool in EU. I know it doesn't exactly work like intended with weak claws looting from Argo young etc. but it also doesn't bother me at all. It also doesn't require a lot of skill or total loot on tracker to hunt argo young / do that daily mission in the cave. I guess that is where some of the weak claws looted. Taking into account how many small Argos are looted every day it doesn't really surprise me that there is more weak claws now than strong/ great. And why would a newer player not grind Argo atm? They are not dumb, they can too read the forums and gather information elsewhere. It's simply the best time to grind the Argo mission.. easy math for everyone :yup:

I think it's nice that newer/ unexperienced players stand a chance to actually loot something cool in EU. I know it doesn't exactly work like intended with weak claws looting from Argo young etc. but it also doesn't bother me at all. It also doesn't require a lot of skill or total loot on tracker to hunt argo young / do that daily mission in the cave. I guess that is where some of the weak claws looted. Taking into account how many small Argos are looted every day it doesn't really surprise me that there is more weak claws now than strong/ great. And why would a newer player not grind Argo atm? They are not dumb, they can too read the forums and gather information elsewhere. It's simply the best time to grind the Argo mission.. easy math for everyone :yup:

Do you think that all of those new players, combined, cycling 100 or 500 PED per day on small argos, have been hunting more, combined, than all the high level players, combined, who are doing 5-10k PED per day on big argos (or were, before the damage change this week)?

the current leaderboard

Game is broken :p

To add to your list:

Kaiser-Graf HVMR-2 FEN Edition
Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel

Some people have Good connections with MA. Thats it. And they are not afraid to show it... so broken so sad

Game is broken :p
To add to your list:
Kaiser-Graf HVMR-2 FEN Edition
Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel
No it is apparently not. Here are some quotes from Ulf of support department on the subject matter.
Again I don't blame the players nor complaining about myself I was lucky to loot 1 fairly good FEN item already. It is the distribution system. There are a bunch of people who did a lot of turnover and got none after all...
First off, we don't comment on other players in specific via support cases however it is as always important that you don't compare yourself to other avatars if you do not know their variables, for example these players could have a very high cycling rate with very high activity, as such they of course would have a higher chance to get these items if their overall hunting rate is higher.
So no, this is not at all an indication of that something is "clearly off with the algorithms".
So what I can tell you is that almost all of the players you've mentioned has almost cycled twice the amount you have during both December and January.
Based on the EL globals it does not seem to be the case, but ok maybe lots of team hunting. And 2x more turnover should not mean 5x more items but ok lets stick with that
"Thanks for closing the case instead of replying, not helpful :("
We did answer your support case, as it was an end reply and that we've already given you multiple investigations into your account and your statements.
"I looted one at least - but how do the ones feel that grinded same amounts and got nothing (e.g. WezteN Lakritsrem Godispåse) compared to the ones got 5?"
Once more, comparing yourself to other avatars are not something you should do to, using someone else to do it doesn't resolve this flaw.
"your ability to write off your system bugs and misbalances "as intended" is amazing"
We've taken extensive looks at your avatar and we will therefor as stated not go further into your inquiry at this time as you've been informed.
The support case was actually not about me, but seems since I have claimed there is something wrong then it must be related to my findings that efficiency and looter skills are not working for me long term. And thanks for pointing out my flaws as well :) At least clearly I am getting personal support.
"As for FEN item drops.
Your item distribution has always been flawed due to the fact it is based on loot waves.
At one point this caused players to loot all items in first seconds of events.
At another point it was after server restarts that items dropped.
Then people were telling each other when a wave starts and stops.
You recently "fixed" this by making the wave timing shorter, after years of reports.
Now it seems it is yet another pattern as indicated by the below irregularity.
If you think you can continue to get away with it and your customers don't see it, you are ignoring the reality."

"What else should I compare to if not other customers of the game?"
Yes of course, but say Entropia Universe is a race track, you have a slow car, someone else has a fast car, to compare yourself to the fast car will not do you any good as you are competing in different races.
Again, they did not bother to reply on the first part and how past is not a good indication for their distribution system.
Crap I feel bad now with my expensive unique blade and aimk2 slow cars + my puny efforts of throwing down ridiculous amounts of peds to try to speed them up by tiering. Too bad for trying to follow their advice on items as efficient as possible, my fault there.
The funny thing is that the standard reply of "we will forward it to the department responsible" would have ended my support case, instead yet again I am told that the system is always right, there is nothing wrong with it and I should drop the matter as I am trying to imply the holy cow is a bit rotten.

Imagine looting an impfap, being in profit every month and still constantly complaining to support about your loot because other players have been "luckier" (they also cycle twice as much as you aacording to support so perhaps its time to hire some more shooters) :laugh:

although im sure i could gather up a mob with some pitchforks and torches for junkman at this point, getting a bit rediculous

I dont know what to say.. Fun that u mentioned my name smilgs ? some other mist be grinding way much more. It is rly funny comment of the support. That i can say what everyone maybe dont know that is ive been grinding with the same weapon as junkman all mayhem. Tier 10 Cdf XTLC 800 with enhancers and gamma amplifier and 10 mg pills.

Imagine looting an impfap, being in profit every month and still constantly complaining to support about your loot because other players have been "luckier" (they also cycle twice as much as you aacording to support so perhaps its time to hire some more shooters) :laugh:
Can understand that the support and many players are pissed with me, it is fairly clear based on the communications. But then again hopefully I played a small part on changing this place to better by not being silent about the issues that I saw (crit buffs, waves, est armor, undocumented MA meetings with players, loot 2.0, tiering costs etc.), so let that be.

* The support ticket was not about my returns but the item drop system, yet they drifted it to that
* Support and forum are my only means of communicating, its not like I am going to undocumented meetings with MA officials, sorry for using them? Nop I am not.
* "being in profit any month" - don't forget about the 17 out of 18 months in negative before that, well into the loot 2.0 period = minus 148k peds and tt return ~ 95% during this
* Then after getting the unique sword 4 good months with tt return over 95%
* And then again back to tt return 95%, while improving on efficiency and looter skills
* Maybe I have been able to still recover with MU and they dropped the impfap because I have been complaining?
* Tired of all the references to shooters - MA knows this, I am one of the few who openly admitted to it from start. For all you know, everyone on top turnover is doing it one way or the other - why constantly bash one of the only who openly admits it?

Can understand that the support and many players are pissed with me, it is fairly clear based on the communications. But then again hopefully I played a small part on changing this place to better by not being silent about the issues that I saw (crit buffs, waves, est armor, undocumented MA meetings with players, loot 2.0, tiering costs etc.), so let that be.

* The support ticket was not about my returns but the item drop system, yet they drifted it to that
* Support and forum are my only means of communicating, its not like I am going to undocumented meetings with MA officials, sorry for using them? Nop I am not.
* "being in profit any month" - don't forget about the 17 out of 18 months in negative before that, well into the loot 2.0 period = minus 148k peds and tt return ~ 95% during this
* Then after getting the unique sword 4 good months with tt return over 95%
* And then again back to tt return 95%, while improving on efficiency and looter skills
* Maybe I have been able to still recover with MU and they dropped the impfap because I have been complaining?
* Tired of all the references to shooters - MA knows this, I am one of the few who openly admitted to it from start. For all you know, everyone on top turnover is doing it one way or the other - why constantly bash one of the only who openly admits it?

just cos you say you do doesnt make it legit or better in any kind of way.

just cos someone openly admits that hes a cheater doesnt make him a good person or makes his cheating ok. he still cheats and gains an unfair advantage over anyone else who is playing legitimately. not saying you are a cheater but the same logic applies here.

has there been any announcement for a 3rd FEN faze if so anyone have a link I cant find the shit

when will fen phase 3 start already...

fen: once again good idea, terrible execution. I maybe got 150-200 gold tokens total in the entire shebang, and I never cycled more ped than in that very period of time! that's a fucking joke and nothing else!

phase 2 drops from monsters: 3 gold shirts. that is all. :laugh:

STOP MAKING EVENTS THAT ONLY HIGH ROLLERS CAN TAKE PART IN FFS:mad:

and what exactly would you suggest? instead more tokens and uber items for newbies and lowrollers?!? :scratch2:

fen: once again good idea, terrible execution. I maybe got 150-200 gold tokens total in the entire shebang, and I never cycled more ped than in that very period of time! that's a fucking joke and nothing else!

I cycled about 5k ped with my noob gun during this event and looted 10 gold tokens. I am fine with that.

Although I would love to loot some fen edition noob stuff, could be limited - something like merry snarg gun with skill bonus.

You don't have to be a high roller to hunt Argonauts - and there are some significant FEN items available there.

Back