Price Check FFA stars

If you had to guess, at what price would i make money farming some? :computer:

Not sure i even wanna set foot in an instance after this anni bore fest. I röy wish there was SOME interesting loot. I got 1 L armor piece in 180k poonts :/

Not sure i even wanna set foot in an instance after this anni bore fest. I röy wish there was SOME interesting loot. I got 1 L armor piece in 180k poonts :/
That is entirely dependant on your looter level, efficiency and dpp. Even though it's hard to get a real feel for an average droprate when 1k and 5k pointers add so much to the variance, best way is (like always) to do some test runs yourself.

If you want instant cash go FFA even at 3 pec it's more mu than annihilation and at 5 it's serious money :D

But if you want to farm tokens for pulling annihilation is the way go.

If you want instant cash go FFA even at 3 pec it's more mu than annihilation and at 5 it's serious money :D

But if you want to farm tokens for pulling annihilation is the way go.
thx for the actual answer! Heading to FFA in 20k points.... :hammer:

Anyone saying stars will be sub 4pec per point is taking the piss 😆 10 guaranteed rares this year, regardless of duration there will be a huge amount of people interested to be ready for whatever comes next in vendor, for most rares are a huge bottleneck and to secure a guaranteed token or two if you place will be too much for more than 10 people to pass up. 6-10per point is my estimation
This bloke seems to have been on the money from the start, im with him

I think standard was like 3-4 pec, went high to yeah maybe 6-7 at s few times but I think it peaked even higher around 10 even at one point, and yes will probably be higher this year so my uneducated guess is standard around 6-7pec maybe? More? I don't know shit stop reading!!
Would atleast give my guesstimate a 3.5 out of 5 tinfoilhats, sure reseller and all that but still a few weeks to go so price can still fluctuate 🪀

How's the price looking?

How's the price looking?
depends on if you're buying or selling.

odd that we started off at 4.5ppp and now are down to 3.7-3.9

my guess is sub-3.5 in a week :)

How's the price looking?
I see people are trying to sell at 4 pec and saw some buying at 3.5 so price should be somewhere in between ..

Just waiting for it to come down to 2 pec then will make sense for me to compete :D

someone was offering 4.3 yesterday at Itacha. But shaky, I asked trade channel today if anyone was buying - not a single reply...

FFA2 spiders have best ROI :p

someone was offering 4.3 yesterday at Itacha. But shaky, I asked trade channel today if anyone was buying - not a single reply...

they found out me and bkk aren't buying up stars like last year. and so far there's no other big buyers in the market.

kleb and solo buying some, but otherwise mostly people looking to sell.

unsurprisingly everyone thinks they're going to be able to steal a rare at 8th-10th place for sub-250k points lmfao... probably going to see 1st-3rd be positions of value this year under 2mil whereas 5th-10th are crowded and over-paid-for at 400k+

Back