FFS lol...

ultimababe

Elite
Society
Peaceful Torture
?????????????
Hide the forum much? I just tried to log onto EF after god knows how long to find it's a ghost town. So... cliff notes? Whassappened? Are all the cool kids back? Or is it just me? :yup:

Huskie

Elite
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
John Huskie Hunt
Not sure if you remember me, but I just came back today as well, stumbled upon here by chance, and was as confused as you. Still a fair bit, in fact. Apparently FPC (which now belongs to SEE) bought EF and had all our accounts transferred here.

My game isn't downloading properly though... Hope you have better luck.

Anyway, welcome back! :beerchug:

Karma_Jackal

Guardian
EF betrayed you and sold you off to FPC. EF is a ghost town as a lot of players dont want to transfer all the content that was sold back to EF while others just don't trust EF anymore as thier happy to just sell them off when they can. Most likely not the only place EF has sold you to.

Just got a bright idea. Ill post findings on the idea when its finished :)

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
All EF people were given about 2 weeks notice that we were going to be moved to this forum, then we were crated up and shipped over.

FPC.com took a while to iron out the bugs and implement the customised features from EF, and a month or so later EF.com was resurrected (requiring people to sign up again) and is mostly tumbleweed now.