Buying: Fi/Ra/Co Cause Modified and Fi/Ra/Co Cause Parts.

Flash

Stalker
Society
Deagleteam
Blixt "Flash" Gordon
Hi ! I whant to buy 1 Fi/Ra/Co Cause Modified and when i got one of those i like to buy Fi/Ra/Co Cause Parts x 200 , or if someone can sell everything i need at the same time..it would be great !

Message me here or in game for a deal, Regards/Flash

I am prepared to pay above the current market value if someone can sell me the whole package I need !

A bit strange i think, not a single response to my thread..are there no Cause Mod amplifiers in the market or..is there no one who can craft them?

Last edited:
tbh I think you'll have a harder time finding the cause than the mod cause. There's a few mod cause around but most of the normal cause have been broken up to make adj/imp/mod cause. Crafting a cause takes 4 dunkel per click, and you're gonna need 2 as they're only 170tt and you need 200 - unless u can find the spare 30 parts somewhere else.

tbh I think you'll have a harder time finding the cause than the mod cause. There's a few mod cause around but most of the normal cause have been broken up to make adj/imp/mod cause. Crafting a cause takes 4 dunkel per click, and you're gonna need 2 as they're only 170tt and you need 200 - unless u can find the spare 30 parts somewhere else.
Hi ! thanks for your reply, I have to hope for MA to increase the droprate for Dunkel then and to finde a BP for the Cause in AU !

You won't find a bp but contact Auktuma if you want cause crafted, he might even have some made up if you're lucky.

Back