Fields of Fortune - Weekly Mining Competition -

Status

burnsey

Stalker
Society
The one percent

Find Your Fortune . . . at Fields of Fortune!

You are cordially invited to the ...
fof1sigah7.jpg

Weekly Mining Competition!

WEEKLY CONTEST:
Random drawing of all globals posted here (see rules below)

WEEKLY PRIZE:
Ore Amp 103 (L) with Full TT value

DATES:
New Contest Each Week
Runs Monday 00:00 MA through Sunday 23:59 MA
Starting 8/28 - 9/3

RULES:
  1. Post screenshots in this thread of mining globals/HoFs/ATHs you have found on Fields of Fortune (OLA#29). Screenshot needs to include date/time stamp (hit 'C'), coordinates (hit 'P'), the global message in chat, and the claim deed open.
  2. Date/time of the global will determine which in which week's drawing it is entered.
  3. Screenshots must be posted within 24 hours of the global.
  4. Drawing will be held weekly each Monday and announced here.

RESOURCES ON THE LAND:
To date, here are some of the ore and enmatter found on Fields of Fortune:

Durulium, Kanerium, Gazzurdite, Garcen Grease,
Magerian Mist, Cave Sap and Typonolic Steam

(will be update with more confirmed ores/enmatters)

May Fortune be with you!

Last edited:
Cool to see a short event also.. not much time invested!

Hope all goes well!

Congratulations on the new land area, Burnsey! And this sounds like a great event for miners!

I've added the weekly competition to the Entropia Directory Event Calendar.

Good luck to all participants! :)

:girl:

1 [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:)

lol but the price a full TT A103

We all like contests, but not when you raise the taxes to pay for them. :wise:

The taxes on this land were 4.7% hunting 4.7% mining until Sunday. Then you raised the taxes to 5.0% hunting & 6.0% Mining when you announced this contest. Kinda ironic that mining got the highest bump in taxes when you announced a mining contest

Da Snake said:

The taxes on this land were 4.7% hunting 4.7% mining until Sunday. Then you raised the taxes to 5.0% hunting & 6.0% Mining when you announced this contest. Kinda ironic that mining got the highest bump in taxes when you announced a mining contest

The taxes were 4.7 under the previous owner(asfar as i know).
The increased hunting tac is also to support the instaglobal i guess, and same for mining increment. Hunting tax raised by 0.2% makes a total of 20pec on a 100ped loot. I think it it pretty slim in comparison to the instaglobal.

Last edited:
kk Burnsey, I'm going out there tonight to get that mining HoF that's been waiting for me. :p ;) If only I could remember where it's at.

:girl:

-rep for telling the truth...

Da Snake said:

Thanks for the -rep for pointing out your tax increase. Guess you don’t want to admit the truth in public, so you negative rep me in private. Will let my soc mates and other contacts in game know what kinda player runs this LA.

If you don't want to mine on my area that is your own business, but please stop bad mouthing me. The taxes are shown when you enter a land area, it's not hidden or secret. I altered the tax rates when Akoz's competition was finished because he was running the land in a different manner than myself.

@Skull

You talking about an Weapon Amp a-103 ? I guess the Price is an ORE Amp for the Detectionator and thats a different price tag :)

Just add the tt for an OA - 103 + Markup x 4 + the instant globals and whatever your calculator tells you, thats 6% of the ammount of monney that have to be looted on this land just to break even.

Personaly i refuse to mine for 6% but i know also people that search for high taxed mining areas as they belive they less frequented and 6% on a lot of findings is better than 0% on a lot of "you found no ressources" messages.

After all nobody pays this monney for an La if they not generate some income.

@burnsey

Your Banner is hot! Gl with your new Land Area

54 ped Garcen

The mob density is WAY to high for a mining competition.

Erinome said:
The mob density is WAY to high for a mining competition.

ever heard of bringing a rifle and kill the mobs that are in your way? :wise:

I was hoping the mobs wouldn't present much trouble for miners, the are low level and not very agressive.

Anyway, this competition is ending in 3.5 hours.

With
Erinome
Sips

so far. Good Luck to both of you. Winner will be announced tomorrow.

A new competition for the next week will follow with lower taxes and OA 103 as the prize!

Nice event :)
Here's my first global on your LA.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

oh oh!!! Naifas is on the move!! Ubber on his way!!!:)

Ok we have 3 entries. I will choose the winner fairly by assigning each a place.

0=sips
1=erinome
2=naifas

At 7:56pm EST time (monday) the NJ Lotto will have a drawing
NJ lotto
I will take the winning numbers and enter it without any zeros and do

(lotto numbers) mod 3 to choose the winner.

OgiMini said:
oh oh!!! Naifas is on the move!! Ubber on his way!!!:)
:rolleyes: Well, I guess if I had found something like u did today, I would feel very optimistic :) ... Like always I started too late this competition, lol... Oh well.

Oh, by the way, good luck to all!

PS: always nice to see a friend drop by

numbers:
01 04 29 32 34 41

1429323441 mod 3 = 0

Sips is the winner!

please pm me so we can arrange a time and place to meet.

jepii :) :dance: i havent won something from ef so far, so im very happy hehe :tongue2: :dunce:

My field of fortune Global

A sweet find for me never got a mining global before forgive me if this is done twice Im new to all this picture and posting pictures[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Status
Back